Windows 10: One Drive -Having trouble trying to move my Files to another location

Discus and support One Drive -Having trouble trying to move my Files to another location in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; One Drive -Having trouble trying to move my Files to another location I have Windows Version 1909 Build 18.363-593 Hello, I need some help please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ClaudiaThompson, Mar 20, 2020.

1. One Drive -Having trouble trying to move my Files to another location

One Drive -Having trouble trying to move my Files to another location

I have Windows Version 1909 Build 18.363-593

Hello, I need some help please?

I cannot seem to be able to move any of my files out of my One Drive Folder over to my C Drive. Some error message or whatever it is pops up and wont allow me to. I didn't even realise it was all being put into my One Drive at all in the first place.

I tried to disable One Drive and then to uninstall it. Then I found that all my files are still there anyway.

But now I cannot even find any sort of button or icon to click on so I can change the settings so that I cantake control over my own files.

It was saying that my One Drive was full and I didn't even know it was putting my stuff in there in the first place. So I tried doing a System Restore and it reinstalled Windows 10. I got all these Red Xs on my files... and others with grey Xs.

Can anyone please help me with this problem? I just really am beside myself and don't know what to do.

:)

ClaudiaThompson, Mar 20, 2020

2. One Drive -Having trouble trying to move my Files to another location

I have Windows Version 1909 Build 18.363-593

Hello, I need some help please?

I cannot seem to be able to move any of my files out of my One Drive Folder over to my C Drive. Some error message or whatever it is pops up and wont allow me to. I didn't even realise it was all being put into my One Drive at all in the first place.

I tried to disable One Drive and then to uninstall it. Then I found that all my files are still there anyway.

But now I cannot even find any sort of button or icon to click on so I can change the settings so that I cantake control over my own files.

It was saying that my One Drive was full and I didn't even know it was putting my stuff in there in the first place. So I tried doing a System Restore and it reinstalled Windows 10. I got all these Red Xs on my files... and others with grey Xs.

Can anyone please help me with this problem? I just really am beside myself and don't know what to do.

ClaudiaThompson, Mar 20, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Regarding copying of files in external drive from pc

Hi,

The message that appeared on your screen may have occurred due to the possible missing files if you'll try to copy it that way. We suggest that you follow these steps on how you can copy the file together with it's properties:

• Right click on the application (Bully) and click Properties.
    • On the application properties window, under the Shortcut tab, click
      Open File Location.
    • The File Location window will open.
    • Select everything. Copy and paste it to the external drive.
    • The copying process may take a while depending on the type of files.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Xylee Del, Mar 20, 2020
  4. One Drive -Having trouble trying to move my Files to another location

Trouble locating device

If you are having trouble locating your device through the
    find my phone
    website, make sure you have all of what will be listed down below good to go!

If you have disabled your cellular network through on your phone, it will not be able to be found unless if it is connected through another network (Wi-Fi).

Make sure your phones "Find My Phone" Settings are enabled, if not or you are not sure, follow these steps.

Settings>Update & security>Find My Phone

Make sure that you have your "Location" Settings enabled, If you are not sure, follow these steps.

Settings>Privacy>Location

If all of these settings are enabled and you are still having trouble locating your device, the previous location of the device will be listed on the map. You should receive an email when the device is discovered. (Note: The last
    location is based on when the device gains connectivity to a network, meaning it is not always accurate)

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to reply!

If you want further assistance with the issue,
    click here
    to chat with an assistant!

Or if you prefer to schedule a call, click here!

(Note: Your mobile devices IMEI is require, it is located in the "About" Settings in your device. If you can't find it, dial *#06# on your device)

Sebastian italia, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

1. One Drive -Having trouble trying to move my Files to another location - Similar Threads - Drive Having trouble

2. Files moved from one drive to another

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files moved from one drive to another: Hello,So recently my files have been moved from one drive to another, my files in drive C: are now in drive F:, and the ones in drive F: are now in drive E:, and I'm logged into a default user instead of mine. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?...
  3. Files moved from one drive to another

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Files moved from one drive to another: Hello,So recently my files have been moved from one drive to another, my files in drive C: are now in drive F:, and the ones in drive F: are now in drive E:, and I'm logged into a default user instead of mine. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?...
  4. Files moved from one drive to another

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Move files from one drive to another not just duplicate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Move files from one drive to another not just duplicate: Hello!I have it set up so my downloads folder and desktop folder are in different drives so when I download something and move it by dragging it to my desktop then it creates a replica of it to my desktop leaving the original one to the downloads folder. Yes, I am aware of...
  6. Move files from one drive to another not just duplicate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Move files from one drive to another not just duplicate: Hello!I have it set up so my downloads folder and desktop folder are in different drives so when I download something and move it by dragging it to my desktop then it creates a replica of it to my desktop leaving the original one to the downloads folder. Yes, I am aware of...
  7. Desktop Folder move to another drive trouble

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Desktop Folder move to another drive trouble: Good morning everyone. I mess up and i change the desktop and the download files from C to D and it doesn't show me the downloads file. I choose only the D driver and didn't make a desktop file. Its exactly the same problem from here...
  8. Files are deleted while moving from one to another drive item no longer located. Where are...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Files are deleted while moving from one to another drive item no longer located. Where are...: Hello, I am moving all PC software backups from a smaller drive to a larger one. Moving gigabytes at once. To say clearly, the files are not the programs that are currently installed and used. They are installers, older versions, backups, trial versions, copies of CDs,...
  9. Trying to move my Office365 Outlook pst file to another drive

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Trying to move my Office365 Outlook pst file to another drive: Hi all, I have finished a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro to a new NVMe drive. I installed Office 365 but the Outlook pst file is located in my Documents folder on C:/ . I want to move it to a large HDD In this PC rather. I tried moving the pst file across to the HDD and...
  10. One Drive -Having trouble trying to move my Files to another location

in Windows 10 Support
    One Drive -Having trouble trying to move my Files to another location: One Drive -Having trouble trying to move my Files to another location I have Windows Version 1909 Build 18.363-593 Hello, I need some help please? I cannot seem to be able to move any of my files out of my One Drive Folder over to my C Drive. Some error message or...