Windows 10: One drive help

Discus and support One drive help in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Need to know how to sync my files to one drive, then remove them from my computer without one drive placing them back on. Thanks for any help since... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AaronWayne1, Jul 30, 2019.

1. One drive help

Need to know how to sync my files to one drive, then remove them from my computer without one drive placing them back on. Thanks for any help since Microsoft doesn't provide support.

:)

AaronWayne1, Jul 30, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 30, 2019
  3. little cat, Jul 30, 2019
  4. One drive help

Lost data from hard drive, what to do now?

Well, I'm sorry to hear that it's a WD My Passport that failed on you, @tomhenry ! *Frown One drive help :(
    I'd recommend you to try using a different USB cable with it and see if that will help your system to detect it without it disconnecting.
    I'd also suggest you to go to Disk Management and see how the drive is listed there. It won't hurt to check up on the health and SMART status of the HDD by running the QUICK and EXTENDED tests from the WD's Data LifeGuard Diagnostics. Here's a link to the available software: http://products.wdc.com/support/kb.ashx?id=11ZOpD

Give these troubleshooting steps a try and keep us posted with the results!
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

One drive help

1. One drive help - Similar Threads - drive help

2. Help Identifying problem drive from memory dumps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help Identifying problem drive from memory dumps: Hello,I need a little help Identifying what driver may be causing a CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION 109 BSOD. I will post the dump from the original crash followed by the 4 mini dumps from the subsequent crashes after turning on the driver verifier.original analysis of crash:1:...
  3. Help Identifying problem drive from memory dumps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Identifying problem drive from memory dumps: Hello,I need a little help Identifying what driver may be causing a CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION 109 BSOD. I will post the dump from the original crash followed by the 4 mini dumps from the subsequent crashes after turning on the driver verifier.original analysis of crash:1:...
  4. Help Identifying problem drive from memory dumps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I lost my D drive can someone help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost my D drive can someone help?: I lost my D drive a couple months ago and I have tried everything to get it back. Its not in my File explorer and its not in disk management even when I rescan. I also have no restore points. Could someone help?...
  6. I lost my D drive can someone help?

I lost my D drive can someone help?: I lost my D drive a couple months ago and I have tried everything to get it back. Its not in my File explorer and its not in disk management even when I rescan. I also have no restore points. Could someone help?...
  7. I lost my D drive can someone help?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. HELP ME I CANT GET RID OF MICROSOFT FAMILY FEATURES. THE POP-UPS ARE DRIVING ME INSANE! I...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    HELP ME I CANT GET RID OF MICROSOFT FAMILY FEATURES. THE POP-UPS ARE DRIVING ME INSANE! I...: I'm going insane https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-i-cant-get-rid-of-microsoft-family/107d572c-f839-49e6-b63e-107db22fd316
  9. I need help with FULL Hard Drive - Space ending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with FULL Hard Drive - Space ending: I hate to beat this over your head, but I need help. I used the TREEsize software to find out where most of my storage spaced was used. And I have no clue. It says USER folder has the most used space, but when I went to the USER folder, the files are all Windows related and I...
  10. I need help with FULL Hard Drive - Space ending

I need help with FULL Hard Drive - Space ending: I hate to beat this over your head, but I need help. I used the TREEsize software to find out where most of my storage spaced was used. And I have no clue. It says USER folder has the most used space, but when I went to the USER folder, the files are all Windows related and I...