Windows 10: ONE DRIVE - help

Discus and support ONE DRIVE - help in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Desktop PC running Windows 10 & Tablet running Windows 10 Hi Desktop PC I have a short cut on the desktop to open "my documents" which is where I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mrsoft, Oct 10, 2019.

1. mrsoft Win User

ONE DRIVE - help

Desktop PC running Windows 10 & Tablet running Windows 10

Hi

Desktop PC

I have a short cut on the desktop to open "my documents" which is where I put all my files/folders/photos/music ect:

I copied and pasted "my documents" into "ONE DRIVE" and this updates itself every time I use "my documents" via the desktop shortcut.

Which is perfect.

Tablet

When I open the "ONE DRIVE" on the tablet "my documents" are there but mainly only empty files in it, nothing of what should be there.

I was wondering if my complete documents are in One Drive on the PC then why do they not show in One Drive on the Tablet?

Do I have to do something more for this to happen?

Thank you

:)

mrsoft, Oct 10, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 10, 2019
  3. little cat, Oct 10, 2019
  4. ONE DRIVE - help

Lost data from hard drive, what to do now?

Well, I'm sorry to hear that it's a WD My Passport that failed on you, @tomhenry ! *Frown ONE DRIVE - help :(
    I'd recommend you to try using a different USB cable with it and see if that will help your system to detect it without it disconnecting.
    I'd also suggest you to go to Disk Management and see how the drive is listed there. It won't hurt to check up on the health and SMART status of the HDD by running the QUICK and EXTENDED tests from the WD's Data LifeGuard Diagnostics. Here's a link to the available software: http://products.wdc.com/support/kb.ashx?id=11ZOpD

Give these troubleshooting steps a try and keep us posted with the results!
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

ONE DRIVE - help

1. ONE DRIVE - help - Similar Threads - DRIVE help

2. USB drives unaccessable after disabling virtual drive -- Help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB drives unaccessable after disabling virtual drive -- Help: Yesterday I mounted an iso file as a virtual drive using the Power2Go software. It asked which drive letter I wanted to use, since my USB 2.0 hub uses letters E, F, G and H, I chose the letter V. Today, I diasabled the virtual drive as I no longer needed it. I have a two...
  3. C drive missing after update to Windows 10 help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    C drive missing after update to Windows 10 help: C drive gone no restore ability need help as as p https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/c-drive-missing-after-update-to-windows-10-help/1e673aa4-1f84-4c8a-8c31-17a989d0f620
  4. need help with google drive file stream windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    need help with google drive file stream windows 10: I am totally lost. I need someone to walk me through how to set up drive file stream on my laptop so it syncs. A person. I have searched answers, looked at videos, and cannot follow any of it. Who can help me? I'd be happy to pay someone! I use G-Suite and believe it or not,...
  5. Need help to recover Outlook data from old PC's hard drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help to recover Outlook data from old PC's hard drive: Hello, My desktop Dell Inspiron PC failed last week. It wouldn't boot up BIOS. Nothing could bring it back to life. I pulled the hard-drive from it, and have connected an SATA cable to it, and there's a USB to the new PC. Is it possible to recover any data from...
  6. Every night at midnight my external hard drives disconnect. I need help with a fix plz!

Every night at midnight my external hard drives disconnect. I need help with a fix plz!: I have 2 external hard drives one is an SSD that I use for games and one is a 2tb hard drive for storage. And every night at midnight my 2 hard drives disconnect and whatever game I am playing crashes and I have to restart the computer to get the hard drives working again. I...
  7. Help- usb moblie hard drive and windows laptop

Help- usb moblie hard drive and windows laptop: Hello , I am going to be honest I'm not a very technical person so apologises in advance . I was using my usb mobile hard drive which is weeks old but a treasure as I am a teacher and it has loads of important document on it. Was using my laptop and I put it down for half an...
  8. Need USB Drive help -- wrong forum?

Need USB Drive help -- wrong forum?: A search for USB does not turn up any findings. Perhaps I need a different forum. My problem involves the drive letter changes. My entire Dreamweaver (not cloud) website is on a USB drive. At this time, between my desktop and my laptop, using the same USB, it appears as F:...
  9. Need USB Drive help -- wrong forum?

in Windows 10 Support
    Need USB Drive help -- wrong forum?: A search for USB does not turn up any findings. Perhaps I need a different forum. My problem involves the drive letter changes. My entire website is on a USB drive. At this time, between my desktop and my laptop, using the same USB, it appears as F: on one, E: on the other;...
  10. team urgent help 250+gb data got deleted from d drive without me doing anything . want to...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    team urgent help 250+gb data got deleted from d drive without me doing anything . want to...: team, half an hour i was working on my laptop. its windows 10. my d drive was around 312gb and suddenly is see 280+ gb free. however before that it was only 50GB. so all the files got deleted autmatically. it had data from last 15yrs of work and personal and financial....