Windows 10: ONE DRIVE how to eliminate school acct I do not need now

Discus and support ONE DRIVE how to eliminate school acct I do not need now in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I got Windows 10 I created a personal acct. for ONE Drive and a school account. I no longer need the school account, but it keeps coming up as the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mjrinck, Sep 25, 2018.

1. mjrinck Win User

ONE DRIVE how to eliminate school acct I do not need now

When I got Windows 10 I created a personal acct. for ONE Drive and a school account. I no longer need the school account, but it keeps coming up as the default when I use SHARE on Word. How do I get rid of it ? I deleted all the files in it already. I want to keep the personal one associated with my personal email. MJR

:)

mjrinck, Sep 25, 2018
  2. Likity Win User

My mispelledmail acct

one of my e mail addresses is misspelled, but is one of those accts that pops up when I go to log in to an e mail acct. How do I remove this misspelled acct from this list of accts that pop up as suggestions when I begin typing in the email acct I want.

and change the spelling

Likity, Sep 25, 2018
  3. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Sep 25, 2018
  4. fireberd Win User

Eliminate One Drive

Ran the CMD file (As Administrator). Restarted Win 10. Still listed in File Explorer.

ONE DRIVE how to eliminate school acct I do not need now [​IMG]

fireberd, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

1. ONE DRIVE how to eliminate school acct I do not need now - Similar Threads - DRIVE eliminate school

2. How do I eliminate the need to enter a code to log into windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I eliminate the need to enter a code to log into windows 10?: How do I eliminate the need to enter a code to log into windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-eliminate-the-need-to-enter-a-code-to-log/a4a5bc28-92ec-4e70-b2cb-5cb7447bf04a
  3. How do I eliminate the need to enter a code to log into windows 10?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I eliminate the need to enter a code to log into windows 10?: How do I eliminate the need to enter a code to log into windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-eliminate-the-need-to-enter-a-code-to-log/a4a5bc28-92ec-4e70-b2cb-5cb7447bf04a
  4. Eliminate One Drive Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Eliminate One Drive Files: Before I upgraded to Windows 11 I backed up my files to One Drive. When everything was done, file explorer looks like this. It shows little clouds for what's on One Drive and a check mark for what's on my laptop. Additionally, everything on my laptop shows that it's a copy....
  5. Eliminate One Drive Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Eliminate One Drive Files: Before I upgraded to Windows 11 I backed up my files to One Drive. When everything was done, file explorer looks like this. It shows little clouds for what's on One Drive and a check mark for what's on my laptop. Additionally, everything on my laptop shows that it's a copy....
  6. One Drive and Samsung, How do I restore A samsung phone from one drive now that samsung...

One Drive and Samsung, How do I restore A samsung phone from one drive now that samsung...: Hi, Samsung has referred me over to Microsoft because OneDrive is a Microsoft Product. I have a premium account with One drive. I have a linked account with Microsoft and Samsung. Samsung is ending Samsung Cloud, and recommending I either link or sync with one drive. The...
  7. all in one acct.

all in one acct.: how do I go back to separate acct. for each computer just to help windows10 from mixing up everything it does in accounts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-in-one-acct/50246bf4-8485-4773-8a90-9e703cd1568a
  8. Do I need one drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Do I need one drive?: Do I need one drive? Can I just uninstall it? It keeps saying I don't have enough space. Don't want to buy more space. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-need-one-drive/fbc3cef6-ddcc-4859-9b8f-f2489d5af090"
  9. Eliminate One Drive by MS Word

Eliminate One Drive by MS Word: I don't want, don't need, don't use one drive. How do I eliminate it? I've tried and have setup preferences in MS Word but it still wants to "Browse" to one drive and save if I'm not careful. Same with some other apps. 111218
  10. Eliminate One Drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Eliminate One Drive: I don't want, don't need, don't use one drive. How do I eliminate it? I've tried and have setup preferences in MS Word but it still wants to "Browse" to one drive and save if I'm not careful. Same with some other apps. 111218