Windows 10: one drive icon lost from file explorer

Discus and support one drive icon lost from file explorer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have upgraded from windows 8.1 pro to windows 10 pro. After the upgrade the one drive logo that use to be displayed using file explorer is no longer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by m2design, Aug 28, 2015.

1. m2design Win User

one drive icon lost from file explorer

I have upgraded from windows 8.1 pro to windows 10 pro. After the upgrade the one drive logo that use to be displayed using file explorer is no longer visually available. It is not shown in the apps list or the task bar.
    I have upgraded a total of 3 identical systems. My main computer does not show one drive the other two do show one drive in file explorer. I could use some help.

:)

m2design, Aug 28, 2015

2. File Explorer has gone crazy after last nights upgrade.

My only has icons instead of full descriptions. I can not get back to a point where I have tabs that actually say something. Please tell me how to get my view repaired? help... Help.... HELP!!!

File Explorer, Aug 28, 2015
  3. MikeB_114 Win User
    One Drive Issues - no folder, no icon

I am struggling to get one drive sync to work on my PC, I have windows 10 and have installed the one drive app which I can open and have connected to my one drive account. However, I don't have a one drive folder in file explorer, or a one drive desktop
    sync app which is commonly used in other step by step guides, and have no running icon in the bottom right hand corner. I'm new to windows 10 and lost as to what to do to restore this functionality.

Thanks

MikeB_114, Aug 28, 2015
  4. one drive icon lost from file explorer

This does not happen often, but sometimes for some reason Windows 10 loses my drive D: which happens to be a old SSD drive. I checked the bios, checked the cable connections and I pulled it out and tested in another machine - no problems with the SSD or the cables or the bios. Start the system up again and Windows finds drive D: just fine. If it happens again I will replace the Sata cable and hope that does the trick, if not that SSD is going into the garbage.

I don't think I helped you *Sad but misery loves company.

alkaufmann, Aug 30, 2015
Thema:

one drive icon lost from file explorer

1. one drive icon lost from file explorer - Similar Threads - drive icon lost

2. File Explorer Icon lost

in Windows 10 Customization
    File Explorer Icon lost: Hey guys! Today, I just switched on my pc, and I found out that the file explorer icon has been lost. I went to properties from the taskbar, and changed the icon I had an icon for backup, but when I applied it, still it remained the same- a paper with one corner folded....
  3. File Explorer Icon lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Icon lost: Hey guys! Today, I just switched on my pc, and I found out that the file explorer icon has been lost. I went to properties from the taskbar, and changed the icon I had an icon for backup, but when I applied it, still it remained the same- a paper with one corner folded....
  4. File Explorer Icon lost

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Lost files in one drive

Lost files in one drive: Hi there,I have been using subscribed version of MS office and got 1TB of one drive space. I have backed up lots of files since 2017. If I go tback and look for those files everything is gone, only folder remained with nothing inside. I am pretty stuffed up now as I had faith...
  6. Lost files in one drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost files in one drive: Hi there,I have been using subscribed version of MS office and got 1TB of one drive space. I have backed up lots of files since 2017. If I go tback and look for those files everything is gone, only folder remained with nothing inside. I am pretty stuffed up now as I had faith...
  7. File explorer and One Drive - unexplained icons

File explorer and One Drive - unexplained icons: What do these icons, showing in file explorer - sometimes small, sometimes larger - mean? They not included in the 'What do One Drive icons mean' section, which is puzzling.Grateful for some explanation on this....
  8. File explorer and One Drive - unexplained icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer and One Drive - unexplained icons: What do these icons, showing in file explorer - sometimes small, sometimes larger - mean? They not included in the 'What do One Drive icons mean' section, which is puzzling.Grateful for some explanation on this....
  9. File explorer and One Drive - unexplained icons

10. One Drive Icon On The File Explorer

One Drive Icon On The File Explorer: What is the meaning of Blue Arrows Icons on the files. I unlinked my pc from OneDrive and I closed OneDrive but they are still on the file explorer. I tried to edit Registry file but I could not find the {018D5C66-4533-4307-9B53-224DE2ED1FE6} I also contacted with the Support...