Windows 10: One Drive Icon Missing From System Tray

Discus and support One Drive Icon Missing From System Tray in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have been having some weird problem with One Drive and have received several suggestions to look at the settings of One Drive by right clicking on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JJG10, Sep 8, 2015.

1. JJG10 Win User

One Drive Icon Missing From System Tray

I have been having some weird problem with One Drive and have received several suggestions to look at the settings of One Drive by right clicking on the System Tray One Drive icon. That icon is not in the System Tray. How do I find it?

Thank you.

:)

JJG10, Sep 8, 2015
  2. GNZ8 Win User

Windows 10 OneDrive

There is no 'OneDrive app icon from System tray (besides date & time)'

No One Drive icon anywhere to be seen. Really infuriating, wasting valuable time.

GNZ8, Sep 8, 2015
  3. Can not adjust speaker volume

speaker icon missing from system tray in windows 10

MartyBloise, Sep 8, 2015
  4. JJG10 Win User

Eureka! Finally tried uninstalling and reinstalling OneDrive and now cloudy skies are now serene.

JJG10, Sep 8, 2015
Thema:

1. One Drive Icon Missing From System Tray - Similar Threads - Drive Icon Missing

2. system tray icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    system tray icons: I received an update to Win 10 and ever since the update, I am only able to see two icons on the system tray at the same time. For example, I now have the speaker icon and the wifi "fan" icon on the system tray. I would like to also have the battery icon on like I've always...
  3. OneDrive ixon missing from system tray

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive ixon missing from system tray: Desktop PC has been powered off for several months. When it was powered up on Sat. the OneDrive icon was missing from th System tray. Starting OneDrive opens the webpage. Opening OneDrive from File Explorer shows very few files. I have reinstalled OneDrive from the store...
  4. Icon size in system tray

Icon size in system tray: How do I change the size of the system tray icons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-size-in-system-tray/a2f85e74-c314-48c4-b03c-8d58a4af95db
  5. Icon missing in tray

Icon missing in tray: My One drive icon keep disappearing from the icon tray, I have a method to restore it. But then it kept on missing when i restart my laptop or when I switch the laptop back on. I believe I have followed all the guidance on keeping it permanent, but it doesn't work at all...
  6. System tray icons on hidden tray icons tab blurry and some missing.

System tray icons on hidden tray icons tab blurry and some missing.: On my system tray i have some hidden tray icons such as the windows defender icon. Whenever i game in 720p and close the game then when i am back on the desktop the hidden system tray icons appear blurry and some are even missing. This happens whenever i game on 720p and...
  7. Missing Bluetooth Icon on Task/System Tray in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing Bluetooth Icon on Task/System Tray in Windows 10: How do I restore my Bluetooth Icon? Recently had an update that "could not be completed" and ever since then, my Bluetooth icon seemed to have disappeared. I went into Devices & Printers and the settings for Bluetooth are not displayed. What do I need to do the get...
  8. Ugly system tray icons

Ugly system tray icons: This is not really a problem, but is there a way to make these icons look better? [img] Especially the Wifi and battery icons. 48490
  9. System Tray Icon Question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Tray Icon Question: Can someone please tell me what the MASH.support icon that I have in my system tray is? Attached is a screenshot of what opens when I click on it. Thanks in advance. [img] 92921
  10. Synaptics icon missing from system tray ever since Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Synaptics icon missing from system tray ever since Creators Update: Ever since I upgraded to the Creators Update, the Synaptics touchpad application icon has not been showing up on my system tray. Within the application, the "Display icon on system tray" option is ticked on. I tried reinstalling the drivers and after a few reboots, it doesn't...