Windows 10: One Drive Icon On The File Explorer

Discus and support One Drive Icon On The File Explorer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; What is the meaning of Blue Arrows Icons on the files. I unlinked my pc from OneDrive and I closed OneDrive but they are still on the file explorer. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Orhunal, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Orhunal Win User

One Drive Icon On The File Explorer

What is the meaning of Blue Arrows Icons on the files. I unlinked my pc from OneDrive and I closed OneDrive but they are still on the file explorer. I tried to edit Registry file but I could not find the {018D5C66-4533-4307-9B53-224DE2ED1FE6} I also contacted with the Support but it did not work. One Drive Icon On The File Explorer e8e68be5-a50d-418d-a0e0-27243590bc4f?upload=true.png

:)

Orhunal, Apr 2, 2019
  2. sturpe Win User

Cannot find Desktop Icon in File Explorer

Now that is interesting. If I do what you suggest, File Explorer Address bar changes to C:\Users\username\documents and the missing ICONS are there. But there is still not a "Desktop" folder.

Is this a step in the right direction?

sturpe, Apr 2, 2019
  3. Ralph Sta Win User
    File explorer icon from taskbar dissappears while working on it

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you pin the File Explorer from the Start Menu by following these steps:

• Click the Start Menu.
    • Right-click File Explorer.
    • Choose Pin to taskbar.

If you need further assistance, feel free to reply to this post.

Ralph Sta, Apr 2, 2019
  4. One Drive Icon On The File Explorer

File Explorer not showing Extra large icons

Hi,

The icons might be set to appear in medium or small icons. For you to get extra large icons, follow these steps:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Right-click in an empty space and navigate to View > Extra large icons.

Let us know how it goes so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Apr 2, 2019
Thema:

One Drive Icon On The File Explorer

1. One Drive Icon On The File Explorer - Similar Threads - Drive Icon File

2. One Drive Slowing down File explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive Slowing down File explorer: Why is One drive such a issue its constantly slowing down file explorer and making files inaccessible until i restart the Pc or File explorer, im talking bad too. it too me a few weeks to figure out what it was because the process was so far down task manager how do i fix...
  3. One Drive not showing in file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive not showing in file explorer: I switched from Windows 11 home to Pro and actually am experiencing a couple of issues. One Drive is no longer showing in file explorer, and I am no longer able to use the fingerprint to log into computer. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated....
  4. One Drive not showing in file explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Drive not showing in file explorer: I switched from Windows 11 home to Pro and actually am experiencing a couple of issues. One Drive is no longer showing in file explorer, and I am no longer able to use the fingerprint to log into computer. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated....
  5. File explorer and One Drive - unexplained icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File explorer and One Drive - unexplained icons: What do these icons, showing in file explorer - sometimes small, sometimes larger - mean? They not included in the 'What do One Drive icons mean' section, which is puzzling.Grateful for some explanation on this....
  6. File explorer and One Drive - unexplained icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer and One Drive - unexplained icons: What do these icons, showing in file explorer - sometimes small, sometimes larger - mean? They not included in the 'What do One Drive icons mean' section, which is puzzling.Grateful for some explanation on this....
  7. File explorer and One Drive - unexplained icons

8. Changing drive icons in File Explorer

Changing drive icons in File Explorer: I have two HP laptops. On one, I have successfully changed the drive icons for both my local and mapped network drives by using the Registry Editor and navigating to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\DriveIcons and creating keys and values...
  9. Changing drive icons in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing drive icons in File Explorer: I have two HP laptops. On one, I have successfully changed the drive icons for both my local and mapped network drives by using the Registry Editor and navigating to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\DriveIcons and creating keys and values...
  10. one drive icon lost from file explorer

one drive icon lost from file explorer: I have upgraded from windows 8.1 pro to windows 10 pro. After the upgrade the one drive logo that use to be displayed using file explorer is no longer visually available. It is not shown in the apps list or the task bar. I have upgraded a total of 3 identical systems. My...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. one drive file explorer icon chart