Windows 10: one drive includes desktop??

Discus and support one drive includes desktop?? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows 10 bought after hard drive died, create new folder on desktop, path says desktop/OneDrive. WTF? Do they think they're going to force me to buy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ekelksze, Jan 30, 2019.

1. ekelksze Win User

one drive includes desktop??

Windows 10 bought after hard drive died, create new folder on desktop, path says desktop/OneDrive. WTF? Do they think they're going to force me to buy their cloud by holding my desktop hostage? Already bought the bloody notebook. HT delete, anyone? Ta.

:)

ekelksze, Jan 30, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 30, 2019
  3. little cat, Jan 30, 2019
  4. borgus Win User

USB drive on Desktop

Why does W10 File Explorer list a USB 3.0 flash drive on the Desktop? No other USB device or standard drive is there.

Win 7 didn't include the stick on the Desktop. Don't recall seeing it there in 8/8.1 either.
    This flash drive appeared in those systems only under the usual MY COMPUTER (This PC) listings.

borgus, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

1. one drive includes desktop?? - Similar Threads - drive includes desktop

2. one-drive desktop folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    one-drive desktop folder: Dear MicrosoftI bought a new computer and was prompted to connect it to my hotmail account. All of a sudden I see onedrive sync my files - telling me i'm out of storage and can't use or send mails - now all my emails are gone, i almost lost irreplaceable fotos from my desktop...
  3. one-drive desktop folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    one-drive desktop folder: Dear MicrosoftI bought a new computer and was prompted to connect it to my hotmail account. All of a sudden I see onedrive sync my files - telling me i'm out of storage and can't use or send mails - now all my emails are gone, i almost lost irreplaceable fotos from my desktop...
  4. One Drive and Desktop Use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive and Desktop Use: When I turned on my computer, all the files I had saved to my desktop could only be pulled up through my one drive back up. None of my apps are working properly. I’m not able to access the windows start menu, control panel or use file explorer search bar. I’m able to access...
  5. One Drive and Desktop Use

One Drive and Desktop Use: When I turned on my computer, all the files I had saved to my desktop could only be pulled up through my one drive back up. None of my apps are working properly. I’m not able to access the windows start menu, control panel or use file explorer search bar. I’m able to access...
  6. One Drive and Desktop Use

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Documents and One Drive Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Documents and One Drive Desktop: Hi,Thanks and I know this probably been answered but I apologize for not being able to sort out my issue when bundled with others. So... I get a Documents file folder icon reappearing on my desktop when I restart my computer - I can delete it but it reappears. its file name...
  8. Documents and One Drive Desktop

Documents and One Drive Desktop: Hi,Thanks and I know this probably been answered but I apologize for not being able to sort out my issue when bundled with others. So... I get a Documents file folder icon reappearing on my desktop when I restart my computer - I can delete it but it reappears. its file name...
  9. One Drive Desktop and Laptop Syncing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive Desktop and Laptop Syncing: Hi, I currently use a desktop PC, and a laptop both connected to OneDrive, with Microsoft office also. I want OneDrive to keep saving to the cloud, but i don't want the PC and Laptop syncing the sale files , EG: documents on the home screen etc. Can anyone advise me on...
  10. one drive on desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    one drive on desktop: I've always had a OneDrive folder on my desktop that synced with my OneDrive cloud account. Just got a new Lenovo laptop w/Windows 10 and I cannot make this happen. Trying to download from OneDrive is time-consuming and inefficient. Don't know if it's the computer,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. one drive how to include desktop

2. Windows 10 when looking at desktop does it include the one drive desktop