Windows 10: one drive indicating contrdicting info...free storage full yet on 54mb used at same...

Discus and support one drive indicating contrdicting info...free storage full yet on 54mb used at same... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; red "X" displayed over some but not all files and folders. photos (jpgs) icon sometimes display thumbnail and sometimes display blue on white Win10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JonMorrisSE, Aug 17, 2019.

1. one drive indicating contrdicting info...free storage full yet on 54mb used at same...

red "X" displayed over some but not all files and folders.

photos (jpgs) icon sometimes display thumbnail and sometimes display blue on white Win10 default photo icon.... how do I get all jpgs to display thumbnail?

one drive icon in system tray indicates that free storage is full... yet when I click on it and try to use the "free up space function" it only indicates that all files/folders are only 54mb????

Really tired of all these MS bugs.... considering the $$$BILLIONS MS has made over past 35 years, their programs should be a lot more stable and SECURE !!!!

:)

JonMorrisSE, Aug 17, 2019
  2. 333t Win User

How to remove a bad drive in Windows 10 storage spaces pool

Could someone list the steps involved in replacing a bad drive from a Windows 10 storage spaces pool? I cannot find any info on the Microsoft support site that is specific to Windows 10. Also, could you list the steps to remove a 'good' drive and replace
    it with another drive if the process is different?

3. windy Win User
    How to correct storage indicated as used

In Storage Usage-Apps and Games, the amount of storage used is listed as much higher than the actual amount used. How can I correct this?

windy, Aug 17, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

one drive indicating contrdicting info...free storage full yet on 54mb used at same...

How to use Intel Rapid Storage Tech software with Kyhi boot rescue

When using the Kyhi boot if the Intel RST acceleration can be disabled the 750 GB drive in RAID 0 can then be moved to any computer and the files read.

Intel was contacted regarding the Intel RST and they indicated that the Intel RST is a HP driver.
    HP was contacted regarding the failure to install the driver(s) and they indicated that they troubleshoot hardware and not software.

When using Kyhi boot rescue does the classification as to whether it is software or a driver impact the ability to install?

Are there any other steps to get the software or drive installed when using Kyhi boot rescue?

There was an error log for the Intel RST.
    Amazingly there was no troubleshooting support of the log available at Intel or HP.

SIW2 the steps that were listed in the post #6 I was not able to interpret.
    Please use alternative words and steps so that they can be followed by a beginner.

zbook, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

one drive indicating contrdicting info...free storage full yet on 54mb used at same...

1. one drive indicating contrdicting info...free storage full yet on 54mb used at same... - Similar Threads - drive indicating contrdicting

2. "full one drive"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "full one drive": Hi, my Onedrive says its full yet when accessing it says i have <0.1gb used of 5gb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-one-drive/a4248917-e141-4cd1-9075-fa662f9a63b2
  3. My One Drive storage is full.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My One Drive storage is full.: My One Drive storage is full. There must be 500 VMDK files in there. Can these be deleted? Are they a necessity for the function of my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-one-drive-storage-is-full/45d38fcf-da33-4c43-ab3e-9996399ca89c
  4. My One Drive storage is full.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My One Drive storage is full.: My One Drive storage is full. There must be 500 VMDK files in there. Can these be deleted? Are they a necessity for the function of my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-one-drive-storage-is-full/45d38fcf-da33-4c43-ab3e-9996399ca89c
  5. My One Drive storage is full.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Is One Drive full or NOT

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is One Drive full or NOT: After adding a few new file to One Drive, I received a notification "You'll need more storage to keep syncing files." I viewed One Drive on-line and it say there, "One Drive 91% full 496MB remaining. " The One Drive icon in the notification area of my Task Bar shows a red...
  7. Is One Drive full or NOT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is One Drive full or NOT: After adding a few new file to One Drive, I received a notification "You'll need more storage to keep syncing files." I viewed One Drive on-line and it say there, "One Drive 91% full 496MB remaining. " The One Drive icon in the notification area of my Task Bar shows a red...
  8. One Drive shows wrong usage of free Storage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive shows wrong usage of free Storage: My One Drive Folder is empty except for the shortcut Amarnath's Notebook in the Document Folder. Yet the One Drive is showing 2 gigabytes used storage out of the 5 gigabytes free storage. Why so?...
  9. Full Drive indicated but is not

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Full Drive indicated but is not: Why does my drive say it is full when it is not ? Went through everything but no large files are there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-drive-indicated-but-is-not/53699c9b-dfa5-4a23-b8a6-72582770521f
  10. How to correct storage indicated as used

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to correct storage indicated as used: In Storage Usage-Apps and Games, the amount of storage used is listed as much higher than the actual amount used. How can I correct this? 100063