Windows 10: One Drive irksome pop-ups

Discus and support One Drive irksome pop-ups in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I boot Win 10 from a cold start, and sometimes from a Restart, I get annoying MS pop-ups urging me to fall prey to One Drive...for which I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Florida Rene, Jun 1, 2017.

1. One Drive irksome pop-ups

Every time I boot Win 10 from a cold start, and sometimes from a Restart, I get annoying MS pop-ups urging me to fall prey to One Drive...for which I do not now and can not imagine ever having a need.

How do I permanently remove all these vexations?

:)

Florida Rene, Jun 1, 2017
  2. RicW-nw Win User

Win 10 built-in help not working

+1 - very irksome!! - Ric.

RicW-nw, Jun 1, 2017
  3. Lumia 900: dust accumulation on the camera lens

Is any one else having this problem? This is getting irksome... Especially as we can't clean the inside of the phone.

catchsvix---01, Jun 1, 2017
  4. HRC
    HRC Win User

One Drive irksome pop-ups

I uninstalled it by going to settings/apps and features selected onedrive and clicked uninstall on Windows 10 Home.

5. Thank You. I just tried that in Win10 Pro. It disappeared from the apps/features list. I guess that means you were right!

Florida Rene, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

One Drive irksome pop-ups

1. One Drive irksome pop-ups - Similar Threads - Drive irksome pop

2. Former Work One-Drive Account pop-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Former Work One-Drive Account pop-up: I have a personal One-Drive / account on my personal laptop. I also had a work One-Drive / account that was removed from my lap-top approximately six months ago. My accounts settings now only show that I have the one One-Drive account. However, I have recently been getting...
  3. Former Work One-Drive Account pop-up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Former Work One-Drive Account pop-up: I have a personal One-Drive / account on my personal laptop. I also had a work One-Drive / account that was removed from my lap-top approximately six months ago. My accounts settings now only show that I have the one One-Drive account. However, I have recently been getting...
  4. Former Work One-Drive Account pop-up

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. One Drive popping up on Taskbar and asking me to do things.

One Drive popping up on Taskbar and asking me to do things.: I am constantly bothered by One Drive messages popping from my Taskbar to sing in, which I am not interested in doing. So I have to turn it off every time, every day that I open my computer. This is extremely annoying. How can I solve this problem?...
  6. One Updater still popping up?

One Updater still popping up?: So my little brother downloaded a ton of games on my laptop when he wasn't supposed to. Figured this out and uninstalled all of them-or so I thought. Recently I noticed that something called OneUpdater kept popping up. Did research and oh no it's a bad thing.Uninstalled it...
  7. One Updater still popping up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Updater still popping up?: So my little brother downloaded a ton of games on my laptop when he wasn't supposed to. Figured this out and uninstalled all of them-or so I thought. Recently I noticed that something called OneUpdater kept popping up. Did research and oh no it's a bad thing.Uninstalled it...
  8. One Updater still popping up?

9. one drive pop up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    one drive pop up: New Lenovo laptop win 10 windows 20H2 and my one drive keeps displaying pop up "there was a problem signing you in" after I signed in and used it a few times and sync worked fine. Now it will not let me sign in. I removed one drive and reinstalled it but still the same pop...
  10. One Drive for Business - pop up

One Drive for Business - pop up: Hi Played round with my one Drive and imported a bunch of settings I don't like and have since removed them. The One Drive for Business pop up is starting every time I turn on my computer. I have tried the following but has not stopped the pop up: [ATTACH] - Disabing...