Windows 10: One Drive is Driving me NUT'S! All my Pic's Gone! Please Help

Discus and support One Drive is Driving me NUT'S! All my Pic's Gone! Please Help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, I hope you are all well. I am running Win 10 pro on an Old HP Pavilion Laptop With an AMD Processor running at 1.4 GHz with 8G of Ram.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by SkynyrdPicker, Aug 18, 2020.

1. One Drive is Driving me NUT'S! All my Pic's Gone! Please Help

Hello Everyone, I hope you are all well.
    I am running Win 10 pro on an Old HP Pavilion Laptop With an AMD Processor running at 1.4 GHz with 8G of Ram. ( I have a newer one but? It needs a Hard Drive. It's in the process of being fixed.)
    I removed One Drive Because it is too invasive a program. And WAY too resource hungry for this old computer of mine.
    Besides? I want MY pictures on MY computer or on MY backup Drives. NOT on some "Big Brother" type Domain "cloud"!
    Yet, When Microsoft did an Update? It REMOVED ALL OF MY PICTURES! And now say's they are on One Drive! I no longer HAVE one drive on my Computer. HOW do I get them Back? Please Help

:)

SkynyrdPicker, Aug 18, 2020
  2. f14tomcat Win User

One Drive is Driving me NUT'S! All my Pic's Gone! Please Help

There is also a Store App, OneDrive, that works just like going online without the hassle. Looks just like you had gone online, with folders/files, everything. And you can doo all the same things as actually going online.

I love it, used for a long time. Check it out, if you don't like, just uninstall it.

One Drive is Driving me NUT'S! All my Pic's Gone! Please Help [​IMG]

f14tomcat, Aug 19, 2020
  3. dencal Win User

Thanks TC....Have installed.

dencal, Aug 19, 2020
  4. One Drive is Driving me NUT'S! All my Pic's Gone! Please Help

little cat, Aug 19, 2020
Thema:

1. One Drive is Driving me NUT'S! All my Pic's Gone! Please Help - Similar Threads - Drive Driving NUT'S

2. No drivers is driving me nuts! Win 10 help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No drivers is driving me nuts! Win 10 help?: Hi everyone, I know this is a fairly common problem so I will try to keep it simple. I recently bought DJI Mic and when I plug it in to USB port it gets that sound from Windows that usually means it was recognized. I open my E: Drive and it is System Volume Information,...
  3. No drivers is driving me nuts! Win 10 help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No drivers is driving me nuts! Win 10 help?: Hi everyone, I know this is a fairly common problem so I will try to keep it simple. I recently bought DJI Mic and when I plug it in to USB port it gets that sound from Windows that usually means it was recognized. I open my E: Drive and it is System Volume Information,...
  4. No drivers is driving me nuts! Win 10 help?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. NEED HELP WITH UPDATE DRIVING ME NUTS!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    NEED HELP WITH UPDATE DRIVING ME NUTS!!!: hello for some reason i cannot update the 2021-08 cumulative update for windows 10 version 20h2 for x64- based systems KB5005033. THE ERROR MESSAGE I GET IS "IT COULDNT COMPLETE THE UPDATE UNDOING CHANGES"AND ON MY WINDOWS UPDATE SECTION IT HAS THESE NUMBERS- 0x800f0922, can...
  6. Driving me Nuts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Driving me Nuts: [ATTACH] Every time I restart my pc or rarely where my pc crashes my lock screen is switched to this photo. I've done a system image search but failed to find it. Right clicking on the off screen prompt takes me nowhere. I'm seriously done with this. I need help...
  7. Driving me nuts

Driving me nuts: I've somehow 'lost' MSVCR110.dll and MSVCP110.dll. So Cyberlink Power2Go 11 won't run. Seems that those 2 dlls are part of those Microsoft Visual C Redistributable packages that lazy companies such as Cyberlink lean on because they're too inept to develop their own C++ codes...
  8. this is driving me nuts!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    this is driving me nuts!: so here is the thing couple days ago i left my laptop for 1 hour with my cousin (12 year old) who had his little 4 year old brother with him,i didnt trust him with my laptop but family forced me to atleast give them a bit of fun i went outside and after an hour i cameback...
  9. all these BSODs are driving me nuts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    all these BSODs are driving me nuts: Hello, I'm getting very frequent BSOD's, and up to now have not been able to get to the root of the problem. The software I'm using to analyse the dumps says it's not a hardware problem. My impression is that usually the BSOD occurs on waking up from hibernation. The usual...
  10. One Drive help please

One Drive help please: My computer had Windows 10 and it crashed. Had to reinstall Windows and office etc back. I have a one drive account with a lot of photos and videos etc. Do I just go to Microsoft and redownload One Drive and it will keep my files I have previously stored? I am trying to...