Windows 10: one drive is gone

Discus and support one drive is gone in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i've lost my one drive. about a month ago i could no longer see my pictures after clicking on one drive. only yellow folders. perhaps this happened... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by grizzly900, Jun 12, 2019.

1. one drive is gone

i've lost my one drive. about a month ago i could no longer see my pictures after clicking on one drive. only yellow folders. perhaps this happened after an update? Now i might be rubbing microsoft the wrong way but i don't care. i'm not a pc expert but EDGE, was burning a hole in my solid state hard drive ramping up my CPU's. I think i know why but i won't go into it. So, i switched my default browser to a different one and my machine was quiet. just like it is right now. I lost my favorites, and then my one drive.

is this what microsoft does to people who can't stand for them to spy on us? there i said it! No reason for a CPU blasting at 100% just as it did before i logged on here with Edge. So, i went back to the other browser and i;m quiet as a mouse.

How do i restore my one drive and see my pictures? Thanks

:)

grizzly900, Jun 12, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 12, 2019
  3. little cat, Jun 12, 2019
  4. rhegde Win User

one drive is gone

Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

one drive is gone

1. one drive is gone - Similar Threads - drive gone

2. My pictures are gone from one drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My pictures are gone from one drive: I used to have sll my pictures in one drive. They disappeared snd now i cant see one drive where it was . Itx gone too. Sll this happened bc i switched to firefox and that i believe is shst micro foesnt want us to do!! Edge was burning up my fan and i have no viruses. I...
  3. D Drive and Download Folder Gone

D Drive and Download Folder Gone: After a recent Windows 10 update my D Drive disappeared, and with it all folders and files stored under 'Downloads' (on my C drive). I use a DELL XPS13 laptop. The files are rather important in nature (work), and I would love to recover them. I tried to run a recovery...
  4. Hard drive activation gone horribly wrong

Hard drive activation gone horribly wrong: I accidentally made a secondary hdd (not my mai one) active. the storage of that hdd has now gone down to 244gb and shows no files??? is there any way i can reverse all of this??...
  5. hp recovery drive gone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    hp recovery drive gone: so remember the drive d that I told you about? yeah, well its contents were replaced with desktop.ini. so how do I recover the files that were there? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-recovery-drive-gone/b7d1efd9-db2a-4a7d-9d10-e011111e371d
  6. D: Drive Gone After Power Cut

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    D: Drive Gone After Power Cut: So let me preface this by saying that I am no means a computer expert, and probably will not be able to provide the most useful information, but I will try. Basically my gaming laptop (Msi gs70 Stealth) turned off suddenly when I accidentally knocked out the charging cable...
  7. I Restarted My Pc Cause Nothing Was Working And Now F Drive Is Gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I Restarted My Pc Cause Nothing Was Working And Now F Drive Is Gone: So I got onto the computer around an hour ago wanting to play some video games, when nothing showed up after 5 minutes i realized something was wrong and tried to open task manager and when that didn't work i tried to restart my computer by going to the bottom left, right...
  8. google drive icon gone after moved document folder location to Gdrive

in Windows 10 Support
    google drive icon gone after moved document folder location to Gdrive: [img] Simply it was there as an icon and syncs. I then opened folder 'documents' properties, and reassigned location to be under c:\users\tricia\Google Drive. Win10 copied all the files and they were synced to google drive on the web site. But the icon for google drive...
  9. Files gone when trying to copy them from laptop to external hard drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Files gone when trying to copy them from laptop to external hard drive: Hi everyone. I apologize if this is a duplicate request by others but greatly need some assistance. Today, I transferred files from my husband's Samsung Galaxy S7 to the laptop hard drive. Once transferred, I hit "Ctrl-C" to "copy" them from the laptop folder to our...
  10. Windows Explorer acting up, drives gone, icons gone...

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Explorer acting up, drives gone, icons gone...: After several hours on my pc i open a windows explorer window and this comes up; [img] Now if i open up a new explorer window on top of that this comes up; [img] If you notice the icons are gone, if i close both windows and open a new one it starts over from...