Windows 10: one drive is gone

Discus and support one drive is gone in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i've lost my one drive. about a month ago i could no longer see my pictures after clicking on one drive. only yellow folders. perhaps this happened... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by grizzly900, Jun 12, 2019.

1. one drive is gone

i've lost my one drive. about a month ago i could no longer see my pictures after clicking on one drive. only yellow folders. perhaps this happened after an update? Now i might be rubbing microsoft the wrong way but i don't care. i'm not a pc expert but EDGE, was burning a hole in my solid state hard drive ramping up my CPU's. I think i know why but i won't go into it. So, i switched my default browser to a different one and my machine was quiet. just like it is right now. I lost my favorites, and then my one drive.

is this what microsoft does to people who can't stand for them to spy on us? there i said it! No reason for a CPU blasting at 100% just as it did before i logged on here with Edge. So, i went back to the other browser and i;m quiet as a mouse.

How do i restore my one drive and see my pictures? Thanks

:)

grizzly900, Jun 12, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 12, 2019
  3. little cat, Jun 12, 2019
  4. rhegde Win User

one drive is gone

Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

one drive is gone

1. one drive is gone - Similar Threads - drive gone

2. One drive has gone crazy and moved all my documents and pictures online, why?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    One drive has gone crazy and moved all my documents and pictures online, why?: It has left a shortcut saying 'where are all my files'? Why?! submitted by /u/JohnnyZenith [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/krulq3/one_drive_has_gone_crazy_and_moved_all_my/
  3. OS Drive gone a little funny, any suggestions for a fix?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    OS Drive gone a little funny, any suggestions for a fix?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Colcothar [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k3ydlc/os_drive_gone_a_little_funny_any_suggestions_for/
  4. I erased my entire hard drive, and my license was gone with it. How do I get my license...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I erased my entire hard drive, and my license was gone with it. How do I get my license...: Basically, I was trying to do a fresh install of windows manually because something was wrong with it and it went wrong. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-erased-my-entire-hard-drive-and-my-license-was/9bc6de33-0d93-48e1-81fc-4af84b357010
  5. Files Gone After Flash Drive Ejected Win10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files Gone After Flash Drive Ejected Win10: Hello, I'm on Windows 10 pro v2004 I Safely Removed a flash drive after moving some folders and files but the files deleted after reinserting the flash drive. So for example I move a folder called folder1 on the root of the flash drive and in that folder I have a .mp4. I use...
  6. Is there a way to repair an attached hard drive that has gone bad?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is there a way to repair an attached hard drive that has gone bad?: I have several hard drives, a couple from older pc's, that I would like to get files from. Is there a way to do this? I brought one to a computer repair shop who returned all the directory and file names on a new drive ... but with 0 bytes of information.?! not helpful...
  7. One Drive is Driving me NUT'S! All my Pic's Gone! Please Help

in Windows 10 Support
    One Drive is Driving me NUT'S! All my Pic's Gone! Please Help: Hello Everyone, I hope you are all well. I am running Win 10 pro on an Old HP Pavilion Laptop With an AMD Processor running at 1.4 GHz with 8G of Ram. ( I have a newer one but? It needs a Hard Drive. It's in the process of being fixed.) I removed One Drive Because it is too...
  8. Where has my hard drive space gone?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Where has my hard drive space gone?: My primary C drive has 222gb of space in total available according to windows just as it should do, after viewing hidden files the total contents of the drive are about 26gb including windows and basic software installed after I did a fresh install of windows however the...
  9. Where has my hard drive space gone?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where has my hard drive space gone?: My primary C drive has 222gb of space in total available according to windows just as it should do, after viewing hidden files the total contents of the drive are about 26gb including windows and basic software installed after I did a fresh install of windows however the...
  10. Unallocated space on second drive completely gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unallocated space on second drive completely gone: Hello! My second drive is completely gone, with the unallocated space not showing up on computer management either. I've used quite a few softwares yet to no avail. Any guides are welcome....