Windows 10: one drive is gone

Discus and support one drive is gone in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i've lost my one drive. about a month ago i could no longer see my pictures after clicking on one drive. only yellow folders. perhaps this happened... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by grizzly900, Jun 12, 2019.

1. one drive is gone

i've lost my one drive. about a month ago i could no longer see my pictures after clicking on one drive. only yellow folders. perhaps this happened after an update? Now i might be rubbing microsoft the wrong way but i don't care. i'm not a pc expert but EDGE, was burning a hole in my solid state hard drive ramping up my CPU's. I think i know why but i won't go into it. So, i switched my default browser to a different one and my machine was quiet. just like it is right now. I lost my favorites, and then my one drive.

is this what microsoft does to people who can't stand for them to spy on us? there i said it! No reason for a CPU blasting at 100% just as it did before i logged on here with Edge. So, i went back to the other browser and i;m quiet as a mouse.

How do i restore my one drive and see my pictures? Thanks

:)

grizzly900, Jun 12, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 12, 2019
  3. little cat, Jun 12, 2019
  4. rhegde Win User

one drive is gone

Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

one drive is gone

1. one drive is gone - Similar Threads - drive gone

2. Reset my PC and choose Remove Everything, my data in drive D has gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset my PC and choose Remove Everything, my data in drive D has gone: Hi, I tried to reinstall Windows 11 by reset my PC and choose 'Remove Everything' then choose 'only the drive where Windows is installed' which is drive C but when it is completed , all my the data in drive D is gone.How can I recover my files? Pls help.....
  3. Reset my PC and choose Remove Everything, my data in drive D has gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset my PC and choose Remove Everything, my data in drive D has gone: Hi, I tried to reinstall Windows 11 by reset my PC and choose 'Remove Everything' then choose 'only the drive where Windows is installed' which is drive C but when it is completed , all my the data in drive D is gone.How can I recover my files? Pls help.....
  4. Drive gone from c to x.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drive gone from c to x.: Did a system restore and could not get into my laptop C;drive and the drive showed as x:. Tried the automatic help but was no use, just kept looping. Any ideas please, and note I'm not a PC expert. Thx Tony...
  5. Drive gone from c to x.

Drive gone from c to x.: Did a system restore and could not get into my laptop C;drive and the drive showed as x:. Tried the automatic help but was no use, just kept looping. Any ideas please, and note I'm not a PC expert. Thx Tony...
  6. ONE DRIVE IS FULL. IT DELETED MY DESKTOP ICONS. I WANT MY FILES BACK AND ONE DRIVE GONE...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ONE DRIVE IS FULL. IT DELETED MY DESKTOP ICONS. I WANT MY FILES BACK AND ONE DRIVE GONE...: ONE DRIVE IS FULL. IT DELETED MY DESKTOP ICONS. I WANT MY FILES BACK AND ONE DRIVE GONE FROM MY LIFE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-is-full-it-deleted-my-desktop-icons-i/434a60bc-551a-4fb0-8202-20e7c4900d85
  7. ONE DRIVE IS FULL. IT DELETED MY DESKTOP ICONS. I WANT MY FILES BACK AND ONE DRIVE GONE...

ONE DRIVE IS FULL. IT DELETED MY DESKTOP ICONS. I WANT MY FILES BACK AND ONE DRIVE GONE...: ONE DRIVE IS FULL. IT DELETED MY DESKTOP ICONS. I WANT MY FILES BACK AND ONE DRIVE GONE FROM MY LIFE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-is-full-it-deleted-my-desktop-icons-i/434a60bc-551a-4fb0-8202-20e7c4900d85
  8. C-Drive free space almost gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C-Drive free space almost gone: On February 4 and again today, February 8th four files? with the extension of .etl have materialized on my C-Drive and have reduced my free space from approximately 700 GB down to 50 GB.I don't know how or why this has happened but how do I get rid of this? A hour ago the...
  9. C-Drive free space almost gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C-Drive free space almost gone: On February 4 and again today, February 8th four files? with the extension of .etl have materialized on my C-Drive and have reduced my free space from approximately 700 GB down to 50 GB.I don't know how or why this has happened but how do I get rid of this? A hour ago the...
  10. C-Drive free space almost gone