Windows 10: One Drive is holding my files hostage.

Discus and support One Drive is holding my files hostage. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I frequently download files and save them to folders on my companies one drive. The issues is once there saved they never show in the selected folder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BrettonW420, Apr 23, 2024.

1. One Drive is holding my files hostage.

I frequently download files and save them to folders on my companies one drive. The issues is once there saved they never show in the selected folder or anywhere on my system. If I try and download the files again the safe as window shows the files in the folder as sync pending, yet they never sync or show in the folder. How do I get access?I've done all the help tutorials, showed hidden files, reset OneDrive. NOTHING WORKS!Theses files are the saved version of shrodingers cat.**** is going on with this garbage Microsoft?

:)

BrettonW420, Apr 23, 2024
  2. taconus Win User

Windows 10 - Holding my ram hostage?!?

Doesn't say.... sometimes it lists as "System" but that's rare now... its mainly the totals aren't adding up.

taconus, Apr 23, 2024
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Windows 10 - Holding my ram hostage?!?

Which processes are holding your RAM hostage?

BulldogXX, Apr 23, 2024
  4. W1zzard Win User

One Drive is holding my files hostage.

Your files held hostage

IOL reports, that hackers have found a way to hold files on your computer hostage.
    After a break-in, 15 different file types on your computer will be encrypted and an email will be left, telling you, that you can get your data back for $200.

W1zzard, Apr 23, 2024
Thema:

One Drive is holding my files hostage.

1. One Drive is holding my files hostage. - Similar Threads - Drive holding files

2. One Drive is holding my files hostage.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive is holding my files hostage.: I frequently download files and save them to folders on my companies one drive. The issues is once there saved they never show in the selected folder or anywhere on my system. If I try and download the files again the safe as window shows the files in the folder as sync...
  3. One Drive is holding my files hostage.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Drive is holding my files hostage.: I frequently download files and save them to folders on my companies one drive. The issues is once there saved they never show in the selected folder or anywhere on my system. If I try and download the files again the safe as window shows the files in the folder as sync...
  4. OneDrive holding my files hostage?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive holding my files hostage?: I recently reset my computer and attempted to copy about 500 GB of photos from an external hard drive back onto the standard Pictures folder. I let it copy overnight and when I woke up I noticed a bunch of red X's on most files under a new "Status" column. After a bit of...
  5. OneDrive holding my files hostage?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive holding my files hostage?: I recently reset my computer and attempted to copy about 500 GB of photos from an external hard drive back onto the standard Pictures folder. I let it copy overnight and when I woke up I noticed a bunch of red X's on most files under a new "Status" column. After a bit of...
  6. OneDrive holding my files hostage?

7. Why is A1B2C3 holding my laptop hostage?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is A1B2C3 holding my laptop hostage?: Hello! Happy Wednesday! I have been trying to login to my laptop but it says incorrect PIN several times, which I did not, and the challenge phrase A1B2C3. I try to type it in but only “bc” show up. There is no other option such as change password. I’ve tried everything I can...
  8. WindowsApps holding storage hostage

WindowsApps holding storage hostage: I recently downloaded DOOM eternal from xbox gamepass. I couldn't play it so I deleted it, however Windowsapp is still holding on to 65 gigabytes of storage that i would like to use for different games. How can i safely delete the doom file without destroying my computer?...
  9. OneDrive is holding all of my Documents hostage.

OneDrive is holding all of my Documents hostage.: Ok, so I recently received an alert that my Windows 10 Onedrive is almost full. That's fine and normal, so I try to free up some space by having the Onedrive stop backing up certain folders in my Documents. Instead of actually doing that, however, Onedrive refuses the...
  10. OneDrive holding my files hostage

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    OneDrive holding my files hostage: I can't connect to onedrive so I can't get to my files that I really need. How can I get my files and how do I trust Onedrive in the future? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-holding-my-files-hostage/1111a637-bf8e-4e70-8917-c57763d3847d