Windows 10: one drive is stuck in uploading files from my Android phone

Discus and support one drive is stuck in uploading files from my Android phone in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am trying to upload about ~100 photos from my Android phone to OneDrive. Maybe ~1/3 of them have uploaded. Now its "just stopped". Nothing is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Tom-Con, Jul 25, 2021.

1. Tom-Con Win User

one drive is stuck in uploading files from my Android phone

I am trying to upload about ~100 photos from my Android phone to OneDrive. Maybe ~1/3 of them have uploaded. Now its "just stopped". Nothing is happening. If, on the phone i go to the folder in OneDrive, it says "uploading" at the top. But, it seems to be "stuck" on one file, just shows a completion bar as nearly 100% for that one file, and its been like that over an hour. The phone is fine, internet is connected and working as i can browse the web.What do i do? Is there a way to "kick" OneDrive so it starts up again? [Talking about the version on the Android phone].Thanks!

:)

Tom-Con, Jul 25, 2021
  2. Try3 Win User

Copying files to Android Tablet (or phone)

What destination path for the phone are you suggesting for RoboCopy?
    - A phone does not have a drive letter in File explorer

Denis

3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jul 25, 2021
  4. W1zzard Win User

Increase image file upload size cap

that's a good idea

W1zzard, Jul 25, 2021
Thema:

1. one drive is stuck in uploading files from my Android phone - Similar Threads - drive stuck uploading

2. One Drive stuck in "Preparing to upload" loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive stuck in "Preparing to upload" loop.: One Drive is stuck in the "Preparing to upload" loop. Tried everything - install uninstall turn on turn off able/disable the service. Read through a lot of forums for solutions. Noting. Preparing to upload. This si for Win 11. On win 10 no problem. After 10+ years of Win it...
  3. One Drive stuck in "Preparing to upload" loop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Drive stuck in "Preparing to upload" loop.: One Drive is stuck in the "Preparing to upload" loop. Tried everything - install uninstall turn on turn off able/disable the service. Read through a lot of forums for solutions. Noting. Preparing to upload. This si for Win 11. On win 10 no problem. After 10+ years of Win it...
  4. When uploading files via Android to One Drive it's saying my uploads are paused. How can I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When uploading files via Android to One Drive it's saying my uploads are paused. How can I...: When uploading files via Android to One Drive it's saying my uploads are paused. How can I remedy this problem?Android https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-uploading-files-via-android-to-one-drive-its/90ac2332-28ff-4303-9b06-b38967e39e31
  5. When uploading files via Android to One Drive it's saying my uploads are paused. How can I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When uploading files via Android to One Drive it's saying my uploads are paused. How can I...: When uploading files via Android to One Drive it's saying my uploads are paused. How can I remedy this problem?Android https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-uploading-files-via-android-to-one-drive-its/90ac2332-28ff-4303-9b06-b38967e39e31
  6. When uploading files via Android to One Drive it's saying my uploads are paused. How can I...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. trying to upload photos from Android phone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    trying to upload photos from Android phone: I cannot make the photos on my Galaxy A11 phone to my Acer Aspire Laptop win 10. have followed instructions via "Settings" to install "Microsoft Media Features Pack " as I was instructed but would not install on my PC, also using a USB connection does not show photos in...
  8. Suddenly files I upload to One Drive from my phone aren't shown in One Drive as seen from...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Suddenly files I upload to One Drive from my phone aren't shown in One Drive as seen from...: I routinely upload photos from my Android phone to One drive and then download them to my laptop. WINDOWS 10 and up to date. I did it yesterday. Today I uploaded some photos to One Drive and went to my laptop and I con't find them on my One Drive as seen from my laptop. I...
  9. How do I upload pictures from my Android to One drive?

How do I upload pictures from my Android to One drive?: How do I upload pictures from my Android to One drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-upload-pictures-from-my-android-to-one/af218c6c-982a-470f-b9c2-f65c90758db4
  10. How to upload data from broken Android phone?

How to upload data from broken Android phone?: Please help how to upload data from the phone on Android with a broken screen to the computer. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-upload-data-from-broken-android-phone/552d388d-7149-4479-a2a3-61147f1a438c