Windows 10: "one drive isn't signed in" popup at boot by choice... but... one app > one drive - "has to...

Discus and support "one drive isn't signed in" popup at boot by choice... but... one app > one drive - "has to... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can the One Drive feature require waiting for it to close on shutdown if it isn't signed in to?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Herman8tor, Jul 3, 2022.

1. "one drive isn't signed in" popup at boot by choice... but... one app > one drive - "has to...

How can the One Drive feature require waiting for it to close on shutdown if it isn't signed in to?

:)

Herman8tor, Jul 3, 2022

2. Boot drive

I can now boot from my USB, however, it doesn't open my/any files. It wants me to re-install Windows again. It goes thru it's initial installing procedures and then it get to the area that asks "where would you like to install this" and shows a popup window
    that has a form on it that my drives are supposed to be and no drives are listed. Any suggestions???

Respectfully,

Charlotte

Charlotte Barnes, Jul 3, 2022
  3. Lazzer408 Win User
    help. USB drive isn't assigned a drive letter.

Any usb flash drive I plug into my computer isn't assigned a drive letter. The physical drive shows in the "safely remove hardware" but it doesnt show up in disk management. I have tried to populate the volume thru the safely remove hardware properties window and it does pop up in the list but it doesn't stay there. This isn't a format or assign a letter problem. It's more complicated then that. Maybe one of the services needed for usb drive management was disabled? Suggestions needed. btw external usb harddrives work fine.

Lazzer408, Jul 3, 2022
  4. btarunr Win User

"one drive isn't signed in" popup at boot by choice... but... one app > one drive - "has to...

Can't boot from DVD drive

Is your controller in RAID/AHCI modes? If so, the DVD drive will be listed as a separate device in the list of available boot devices, not as "CDROM". Remember that when setting boot device priority. Otherwise, read the manual to see which hotkey during POST brings up the boot menu that lets you select which device to boot from. Even here, the drive will be listed separately, and not as "CDROM".

btarunr, Jul 3, 2022
Thema:

"one drive isn't signed in" popup at boot by choice... but... one app > one drive - "has to...

1. "one drive isn't signed in" popup at boot by choice... but... one app > one drive - "has to... - Similar Threads - drive isn't signed

2. One drive leaves no choice.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive leaves no choice.: One drive leaves no choice. I downloaded some photos and they automatically went to One Drive..no choice.Then not accessible to Lightroom. How can I delete one drive from my computer?...
  3. One drive leaves no choice.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One drive leaves no choice.: One drive leaves no choice. I downloaded some photos and they automatically went to One Drive..no choice.Then not accessible to Lightroom. How can I delete one drive from my computer?...
  4. Problem sign in to one drive app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem sign in to one drive app: I am not able to sign in from my laptop app to one drive. Before it show a "sign in" window forever. Now even when I press on "Sign in" doesn t open anything and I am not able to put my credential....
  5. Problem sign in to one drive app

Problem sign in to one drive app: I am not able to sign in from my laptop app to one drive. Before it show a "sign in" window forever. Now even when I press on "Sign in" doesn t open anything and I am not able to put my credential....
  6. "one drive isn't signed in" popup at boot by choice... but... one app > one drive - "has to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "one drive isn't signed in" popup at boot by choice... but... one app > one drive - "has to...: How can the One Drive feature require waiting for it to close on shutdown if it isn't signed in to? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-isnt-signed-in-popup-at-boot-by-choice/e8ad38d9-aac4-4a37-8765-e71d286e237c
  7. one drive isn't syncing...

one drive isn't syncing...: It says something like ; Microsoft account requires JavaScript to sign in. This web browser either does not support JavaScript, or scripts are being blocked.To find out whether your browser supports JavaScript, or to allow scripts, see the browser's online help.Please give me...
  8. One Drive sign-in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    One Drive sign-in: The message I get is "One Drive - Personal You are not signed in" When I try to sign in my password doesn't work. When I change it, then my Microsoft account password doesn't work. I am tired of making up new complex passwords every week. How do I fix this. I have...
  9. One Drive Sign In?

in Windows 10 Customization
    One Drive Sign In?: Every time I turn on my machine when Win 10 boots I get a box wanting me to sign in to One Drive. I do not want to sign into One Drive. How do I remove the "sign in box"? Thanks McM...
  10. Setup one drive popup

in Windows 10 Support
    Setup one drive popup: I`m in Windows 10 Home Edition-Firefox 49.0.1. One drive appears at start up which i don`t need. Unticking as in my attachment doesn`t solve the problem as that is for Windows Professional. Any solution please? *Smile 66729