Windows 10: One drive isn't synching

Discus and support One drive isn't synching in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My one drive is not syncing, it says something like Microsoft account requires JavaScript to sign in or JavaScript is blocked, what to do?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Carl.malcolm.salas, Jul 27, 2022.

1. One drive isn't synching

My one drive is not syncing, it says something like Microsoft account requires JavaScript to sign in or JavaScript is blocked, what to do?

:)

Carl.malcolm.salas, Jul 27, 2022

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jul 27, 2022
  3. windows calendar is not synching

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Calendar is not synching in Windows. We will help you.

• Is the Calendar not synching in Windows Phone or PC?
    If the Calendar is not synching in PC I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    Troubleshooter for Windows App and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Refer:
    Windows 10 Apps troubleshooter

Step 2: If the issue persists, then I suggest you to
    remove and reconfigure the account back in the Mail app.

Reconfiguring the account should force it to sync again and resolve the issue.

For reference: Refer:

Calendar app

Keep us posted if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 27, 2022
  4. Jakub578 Win User

One drive isn't synching

Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Jul 27, 2022
Thema:

One drive isn't synching

1. One drive isn't synching - Similar Threads - drive isn't synching

2. One drive not synching desktop and giving an error.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One drive not synching desktop and giving an error.: User is having issues syncing one drive folders. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-not-synching-desktop-and-giving-an-error/4ec5fbad-bdb4-4a93-9760-b3850c43e9b0
  3. Synching error on One Drive Pictures folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Synching error on One Drive Pictures folder: I have a red x on pictures folder on one drive. It is not the pictures folder with the scenery icon, but a yellow folder. There is nothing in it, but I can't move or delete it as it says it is in use in another application its not. I have tried unsynching pictures, and...
  4. Synching error on One Drive Pictures folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Synching error on One Drive Pictures folder: I have a red x on pictures folder on one drive. It is not the pictures folder with the scenery icon, but a yellow folder. There is nothing in it, but I can't move or delete it as it says it is in use in another application its not. I have tried unsynching pictures, and...
  5. How to stop one drive from synching

How to stop one drive from synching: Hi! I accidentally started synching my one drive and it is now synching more than 100gb of photos to the cloud. I don't really want this or need this either. This happened before and I was able to stop backup under accounts then windows back up.Now the option is gone, I don't...
  6. How to stop one drive from synching

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to stop one drive from synching: Hi! I accidentally started synching my one drive and it is now synching more than 100gb of photos to the cloud. I don't really want this or need this either. This happened before and I was able to stop backup under accounts then windows back up.Now the option is gone, I don't...
  7. How to stop one drive from synching

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. One drive isn't synching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive isn't synching: My one drive is not syncing, it says something like Microsoft account requires JavaScript to sign in or JavaScript is blocked, what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-isnt-synching/7166be1e-b9c3-40d6-a8fc-30fd57f3d021
  9. One drive isn't synching

One drive isn't synching: My one drive is not syncing, it says something like Microsoft account requires JavaScript to sign in or JavaScript is blocked, what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-isnt-synching/7166be1e-b9c3-40d6-a8fc-30fd57f3d021
  10. One Drive & Folder synching

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive & Folder synching: How do I unsync a folder on my desk top from automatically uploading to One Drive? I right click and see commands like "free up space" . Is this how to stop syncing to One Drive?...