Windows 10: ONE DRIVE ISSUE, AND IT'S A MAJOR ONE

Discus and support ONE DRIVE ISSUE, AND IT'S A MAJOR ONE in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Microsoft has become something that I find to be very unsecure anymore, taking over personal property, and WHILE I HAVE NORTON security, I JUST FOUND... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Deb547, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Deb547 Win User

ONE DRIVE ISSUE, AND IT'S A MAJOR ONE

Microsoft has become something that I find to be very unsecure anymore, taking over personal property, and WHILE I HAVE NORTON security, I JUST FOUND Chinese headings over the locations--never been to China, never want to go to China, and the pics that gives a CHINESE LOCATIONS are located halfway around the world from where the photos were taken nearly 100 years ago--TOTALLY DISGUESTED WITH MICROSOFT, not what it used to be, and I do NOT trust it.

TOTALLY DISGUSTED AT THIS POINT, AND HOW IN THE HELL CAN THIS ISSUE BE CLEARED UP? NO CUSTOMER SERVICE, BUT IF WE DON'T GET A PAYENT ON THE EXACT DAY FOR ONE OF THEIR PRODUCTS, YOU'RE SHUTDOWN--REALLY MICROSOFT? I'VE ALWAYS PREFERRED YOU OVER APPLE, MAYBE THERE'S A REASON APPLE IS BETTER!

:)

Deb547, Dec 21, 2020
  2. Jerry8A Win User

Optical Drive Issue

Hello Anak –

Appreciate your detailed return. Your added steps really helped.

Assuming I did the steps correctly, this is where I am now.

Screenshot 12 shows my CD Disc shortcut on my desktop.
    Screenshot 10 shows the CD Drive shortcut listed in the “Send to” listing.
    Screenshot 11 shows the “Send to” listing after the steps were taken, but the CD drive name is not listed.

So, it appears the steps did not work for me. And, I did try the steps, “If it still won’t do ……” and still no luck.

What do you think?

JerryA

ONE DRIVE ISSUE, AND IT'S A MAJOR ONE [​IMG]

Jerry8A, Dec 21, 2020
  3. little cat, Dec 21, 2020
  4. Anak Win User

Optical Drive Issue

Hi Jerry, you're welcome.

Here's mine after I rt clk'd on my Documents Folder like you show in Scrsht 11:

I'd like to wait until you reply to my question in Scrsht 12, if it is a remnant of the process try deleting the one on the dsktp and see if the one in send to also disappears. If it stays in send to, test it, and if you're still having problems I'd suggest you could go back to: Option One: To Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu for Your Account (current user) and do Step 3 to remove it and start over using Step 4 but be very careful of your steps in creating the shortcut and be sure you d&d that shortcut to the send to part of the address.

I'm busy today and I probably won't be back until the evening.

Thema:

1. ONE DRIVE ISSUE, AND IT'S A MAJOR ONE - Similar Threads - DRIVE ISSUE MAJOR

2. One drive issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    One drive issue: Hi, I have currently using one drive and all my icons on my desktop have disappeared apart from the recycle bin. Will someone please help? Thank you I have saved the one drive folder on my external hard disk and each time I remove the hard disk, my icons on desktop disappears...
  3. One drive issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive issue: I am getting an error when my computer comes up. One drive 23.122.0611.0001/ucrtbase.dll error status oxc000012f. Any idea what this means or what to do about it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-issue/dc56a799-897a-431d-befc-dba60315305e
  4. One drive issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive issue: Hi everyone, I am trying to log into my One drive and got the following error:Correlation Id: 1069d34b-bdb6-42ff-9b7b-f20caa58bd96Timestamp: 2023-03-03T11:54:02.000ZDPTI: 00b6583998b89018cb7a21249007cb19540be20bbf99564c25161f8e24c6d651could someone please help methanks a lot...
  5. One drive issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One drive issue: Hi everyone, I am trying to log into my One drive and got the following error:Correlation Id: 1069d34b-bdb6-42ff-9b7b-f20caa58bd96Timestamp: 2023-03-03T11:54:02.000ZDPTI: 00b6583998b89018cb7a21249007cb19540be20bbf99564c25161f8e24c6d651could someone please help methanks a lot...
  6. One Drive issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Drive issues: I have a new job, using One Drive, which is new to me. Opened up documents and wanted to open the file labeled "bulletins", it was not in the list of docs to open. Where could it have gone? Can file be retrieved?Also, the word documents has a red x on left side of word in...
  7. ONE DRIVE issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ONE DRIVE issues: One Drive is giving me issues on my new laptop. After transferring all my files to the new computer One Drive has run out of space. At this point I do not have a need for One Drive and use another backup system.I have the RED X on DESKTOP & DOCUMENTS folders and the One DRIVE...
  8. One Drive Issue

One Drive Issue: Microsoft requires JavaScript to sign in. The Web browser either does not support JavaS or script are being blocked.. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/one-drive-issue/a36d3f6a-892e-46ab-85bc-b7b236f630f3
  9. One Drive issues

One Drive issues: One Drive syncing is stopping me from using things like outlook. Can I quit OneDrive then reinstate? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/one-drive-issues/7b589ec8-f9d1-43d4-9edf-e44263e731b5
  10. One Drive Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    One Drive Issue: Everytime I start my computer, One Drive opens a Login Window. Is there a way to stop this? 19132