Windows 10: One drive issue

Discus and support One drive issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hello! I got a brand new lenovo y50-70 one month ago and i did updated to windows 10 yesterday. Then i made a clean install and everything was kinda... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Atomsk, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Atomsk Win User

One drive issue

hello!
    I got a brand new lenovo y50-70 one month ago and i did updated to windows 10 yesterday. Then i made a clean install and everything was kinda fine.
    I noticed that one drive app is always searching for new files changes, or any type of change on one drive folder.
    Other thing that is happening, dunno of its related or not, my laptop is having temperatures around 60/70 degrees! This started yesterday after i upgraded from windows 8.1 to 10.
    Any idea?

:)

Atomsk, Jul 31, 2015

2. One Drive Related Issue

One drive cannot be disconnected,although we can keep a 4 letter pin but its completely useless,because you can still see the photos in photos+videos tile in the album section ,ONE DRIVE ,as the things can be confidential you need to fix this.Please suggest
    a solution for this

NabeelAhmed37, Jul 31, 2015
  3. one drive uploading issues

I have taken photos and videos in my Lumia 520 but iam unable to upload to my Onedrive.I have already saved few photos in OneDrive.How to view my photos in my Microsoft Login.Thanks.

tlrramakumar26, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

One drive issue

1. One drive issue - Similar Threads - drive issue

2. Issue with Unwanted Folder Creation on Alternate Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Unwanted Folder Creation on Alternate Drive: Recently, I have been facing an unusual problem where certain folders are being created on an alternate drive in my system, specifically within the directories of "ProgramFiles," "WindowsApp," and "XboxGames." Despite numerous attempts, including reformatting the disk and...
  3. Issue with Unwanted Folder Creation on Alternate Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with Unwanted Folder Creation on Alternate Drive: Recently, I have been facing an unusual problem where certain folders are being created on an alternate drive in my system, specifically within the directories of "ProgramFiles," "WindowsApp," and "XboxGames." Despite numerous attempts, including reformatting the disk and...
  4. Formatted my pc with a USB Flash drive now im having this issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Formatted my pc with a USB Flash drive now im having this issue: Hi, i formatted my pc with a usb flash drive and now im having this issue with a underscore in my screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/formatted-my-pc-with-a-usb-flash-drive-now-im/1750b8b6-da43-48e7-8800-117849b5000e
  5. Formatted my pc with a USB Flash drive now im having this issue

Formatted my pc with a USB Flash drive now im having this issue: Hi, i formatted my pc with a usb flash drive and now im having this issue with a underscore in my screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/formatted-my-pc-with-a-usb-flash-drive-now-im/1750b8b6-da43-48e7-8800-117849b5000e
  6. Formatted my pc with a USB Flash drive now im having this issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. wd my passport USB issue code 28 not assign letter drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wd my passport USB issue code 28 not assign letter drive: Hello,I bought a WD passport three years ago which has worked very well until now, and which still works having tried it on another PC but which is no longer recognized by my main PC Windows 11.When I connect the USB disk, Windows 11 detects this driver as incorrect WD My...
  8. wd my passport USB issue code 28 not assign letter drive

wd my passport USB issue code 28 not assign letter drive: Hello,I bought a WD passport three years ago which has worked very well until now, and which still works having tried it on another PC but which is no longer recognized by my main PC Windows 11.When I connect the USB disk, Windows 11 detects this driver as incorrect WD My...
  9. Hello , I am facing an issue in my windows 10, when ever i select the drive , the drop down...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello , I am facing an issue in my windows 10, when ever i select the drive , the drop down...: Hello , I am facing an issue in my windows 10, when ever i select the drive to open or to upload ny file from the downloads or any other drive , the drop down menu in the serach bar start continously dropping down and i am not able to select or close the application...
  10. Hello , I am facing an issue in my windows 10, when ever i select the drive , the drop down...

Hello , I am facing an issue in my windows 10, when ever i select the drive , the drop down...: Hello , I am facing an issue in my windows 10, when ever i select the drive to open or to upload ny file from the downloads or any other drive , the drop down menu in the serach bar start continously dropping down and i am not able to select or close the application...