Windows 10: one drive issue

Discus and support one drive issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; sent foldes to one drive now outlook not working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by larrykrueger, Apr 17, 2021.

1. one drive issue

sent foldes to one drive now outlook not working

:)

larrykrueger, Apr 17, 2021
  2. Jerry8A Win User

Optical Drive Issue

Hello Anak –

Appreciate your detailed return. Your added steps really helped.

Assuming I did the steps correctly, this is where I am now.

Screenshot 12 shows my CD Disc shortcut on my desktop.
    Screenshot 10 shows the CD Drive shortcut listed in the “Send to” listing.
    Screenshot 11 shows the “Send to” listing after the steps were taken, but the CD drive name is not listed.

So, it appears the steps did not work for me. And, I did try the steps, “If it still won’t do ……” and still no luck.

What do you think?

JerryA

one drive issue [​IMG]

one drive issue [​IMG]

one drive issue [​IMG]

Jerry8A, Apr 17, 2021
  3. little cat, Apr 17, 2021
  4. Anak Win User

one drive issue

Optical Drive Issue

Hi Jerry, you're welcome.

Here's mine after I rt clk'd on my Documents Folder like you show in Scrsht 11:

one drive issue [​IMG]

I'd like to wait until you reply to my question in Scrsht 12, if it is a remnant of the process try deleting the one on the dsktp and see if the one in send to also disappears. If it stays in send to, test it, and if you're still having problems I'd suggest you could go back to: Option One: To Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu for Your Account (current user) and do Step 3 to remove it and start over using Step 4 but be very careful of your steps in creating the shortcut and be sure you d&d that shortcut to the send to part of the address.

I'm busy today and I probably won't be back until the evening.

Thema:

one drive issue

1. one drive issue - Similar Threads - drive issue

2. Issues accessing files stored in one-drive from other apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issues accessing files stored in one-drive from other apps: Hi, it is about three months that I started experiencing the following issue:If I try to access any file stored in my One-drive from an application such as MATLAB or WSL, the file is not automatically downloaded and thus I get errors such as "Error: short read, file may be...
  3. New crash issues since Nvme drive clone replacement

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New crash issues since Nvme drive clone replacement: I just replaced my SSD boot drive a few days ago with an Nvme drive and have since blue screened twice while playing Skyrim SE. I haven't yet updated the Nvidia graphics drivers since a recent restore, as the latest drivers seem to have issues loading tbmalloc.dll and...
  4. Issues with SSD and SATA drives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issues with SSD and SATA drives: Hello,I have two issues regarding my two hard drives. One is an HDD with 2 TB and the other is an SSD with 1TB.This is the first time I have had a computer with more than one drive, so when I tried to copy all of my files, programs, user data, etc. over, I went a bit haywire...
  5. Drive Issue!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drive Issue!: How can I fix this? I have googled a lot but not a solution! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drive-issue/80467dfc-e0b5-421f-9b18-762163b6e5b2
  6. Hard Drive Issue in BIOS and Driver Install Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard Drive Issue in BIOS and Driver Install Issue: Hello,Since lately, my PC is fine and booting properly. But, when I enter BIOS, I don't see any recognized Hard Drives HDD for my PC. It boots perfectly into Windows unless an external USB is plugged in, all is fine, except that small issue. I'm running Intel Rapid Storage...
  7. Having serious issues with finding hard drive in diskpart using windows 10 x64 x86...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having serious issues with finding hard drive in diskpart using windows 10 x64 x86...: So I have been working on a friend's laptop for a few days that experienced an error while updating that gave her a BSOD. I tried every troubleshooting feature possible in the advanced options, and the computer was not recognizing anything... no recovery image, and no updates...
  8. Monitor issue that is driving me crazy - Ghost monitors showing up in

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor issue that is driving me crazy - Ghost monitors showing up in: Windows 10 pro 19042.867 This issue is something that has been haunting me for some time now and just recently I discovered what could be the culprit. I came across this because of a videogame called osu!. Long story short, the game renders your cursor by itself ( so no...
  9. Monitor issue that is driving me crazy - Ghost monitors showing up in device manager,...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Monitor issue that is driving me crazy - Ghost monitors showing up in device manager,...: This issue is something that has been haunting me for some time now and just recently I discovered what could be the culprit. I came across this because of a videogame called osu!. Long story short, the game renders your cursor by itself ( so no windows pointer or...
  10. Issue with Windows detecting my drives.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue with Windows detecting my drives.: TLDR: Windows storage settings wont detect anything besides my C:, the other two function as normal, it just won't allow me to select them, or even see them through storage settings. I did some things that I was recommended to do by guides to get rid of WindowsApps folder,...