Windows 10: One Drive keeps backing up desktop, documents and pictures despite me changing settings to...

Discus and support One Drive keeps backing up desktop, documents and pictures despite me changing settings to... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i have clicked manage one drive settings and unchecked these fucking folders 30 times already and nothing works. please fucking help submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SnooObjections5461, Oct 8, 2020.

1. One Drive keeps backing up desktop, documents and pictures despite me changing settings to...

i have clicked manage one drive settings and unchecked these fucking folders 30 times already and nothing works. please fucking help

submitted by /u/SnooObjections5461
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SnooObjections5461, Oct 8, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

changing back ground pictures

A couple of suggestions on this one:

• Open the Settings App (gear icon on your Star Menu)
    • Go to Personalisation
    • Click Background and set the background drop down to Picture
    • Click Lockscreen and set the background drop down to Picture

If you have already set both of these settings and your desktop background still changes to a particular image, then in the settings app, go to Accounts - Sync your settings and uncheck the option to sync your theme

DaveM121, Oct 8, 2020
  3. Mark Isi Win User
    Change defalut drive for Download, Documents, Pictures, Videos, etc on Windows 10

Hi Thomas,

Managing storage space and default hard drives is made easy with Windows 10. Here are the steps:

• Click Start and click the gear icon, or press Windows+I.
    • On the Settings window, click System.
    • Click Storage.
    From there you can change save locations of apps, documents, pictures and etc. Note that this process won't change the location of the apps that you have already installed. You can uninstall the apps, change the settings and reinstall the app to apply the
    settings.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Mark Isi, Oct 8, 2020
  4. One Drive keeps backing up desktop, documents and pictures despite me changing settings to...

Changing the background in Windows 10 from picture foders created on the hard drive?

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open Desktop Background by right clicking on the desktop clicking Personalization

• Click the picture or color that you want to use for your desktop background.

• If the picture you want to use isn't in the list of desktop background pictures, click an item in the Picture location list to see other categories, or click Browse to search for the picture on your computer.
      When you find the picture that you want, double-click it. It will become your desktop background.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Oct 8, 2020
Thema:

One Drive keeps backing up desktop, documents and pictures despite me changing settings to...

1. One Drive keeps backing up desktop, documents and pictures despite me changing settings to... - Similar Threads - Drive keeps backing

2. One Drive NOT Local But Backing Up Documents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive NOT Local But Backing Up Documents: Greetings,I removed One Drive from my Win-11 system months ago yet it is still backing up my Documents. How do I stop this? I saw no option to do so online.Thank you!LGLDSR...
  3. One Drive NOT Local But Backing Up Documents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Drive NOT Local But Backing Up Documents: Greetings,I removed One Drive from my Win-11 system months ago yet it is still backing up my Documents. How do I stop this? I saw no option to do so online.Thank you!LGLDSR...
  4. Documents and One Drive Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Documents and One Drive Desktop: Hi,Thanks and I know this probably been answered but I apologize for not being able to sort out my issue when bundled with others. So... I get a Documents file folder icon reappearing on my desktop when I restart my computer - I can delete it but it reappears. its file name...
  5. Documents and One Drive Desktop

Documents and One Drive Desktop: Hi,Thanks and I know this probably been answered but I apologize for not being able to sort out my issue when bundled with others. So... I get a Documents file folder icon reappearing on my desktop when I restart my computer - I can delete it but it reappears. its file name...
  6. One drive syncing Documents, Pictures and Desktop automatically

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One drive syncing Documents, Pictures and Desktop automatically: I enabled onedrive in my pc windows, as it waqs disabled for some time. Some minutes later onedrive started to sync automatically the folders describes above! And worse, it seems that that is no straightforward way to disable this.Total nonsense. They don't even know if I...
  7. One drive syncing Documents, Pictures and Desktop automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive syncing Documents, Pictures and Desktop automatically: I enabled onedrive in my pc windows, as it waqs disabled for some time. Some minutes later onedrive started to sync automatically the folders describes above! And worse, it seems that that is no straightforward way to disable this.Total nonsense. They don't even know if I...
  8. One drive syncing Documents, Pictures and Desktop automatically

9. Documents and pictures file location set to one drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Documents and pictures file location set to one drive: So my documents and pictures are at the location of c/user/username/onedrive i want to change it to just c/user.username i have unlinked onedrive from pc and unistalled i have tried restore default and it wont let me as it says you cant move a folder thats in the same...
  10. Documents,Pictures,Desktop file location connected to one drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Documents,Pictures,Desktop file location connected to one drive: Hello i am wondering if i get some incite on my issues, firstly i do not use onedrive always preferred other cloud services. My location of Documents,Pictures,Desktop are c/user/name/onedrive from going into my user folder i see a folder called onedrive inside including...