Windows 10: One Drive keeps installing a file I deleted

Discus and support One Drive keeps installing a file I deleted in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So I deleted a file on my PC, One Drive Online and in the One Drive App. I have turned off the sync feature for the file and location in one drive as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RodneyGibbs-Henry, Mar 11, 2019.

1. One Drive keeps installing a file I deleted

So I deleted a file on my PC, One Drive Online and in the One Drive App. I have turned off the sync feature for the file and location in one drive as well. I even deleted it from the recycling bin in One drive Online. One drive syncs and installes the file I deleted. One drive also stays in the processing changes state for the last month. How do I stop it from reinstalling my deleted file without having to disable One Drive? I need one drive to sync as my game files are in it.,

:)

RodneyGibbs-Henry, Mar 11, 2019
  2. Alden Rey Win User

deleting hard drive files

Hi,

May we know what type of file are you trying to delete? Would it be Office documents, media files, or picture files? If you're trying to delete files for free some space on your device. We suggest to perform a Disc Cleanup. Kindly follow the steps below to
    perform the task:

• Type in Cortana Disc Cleanup
    • Choose the files to delete
    • Click on "Clean up system files"
    • Click on Ok

For any concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Mar 11, 2019
  3. Jayzilla Win User
    Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Mar 11, 2019
  4. Drone Win User

One Drive keeps installing a file I deleted

Remove an OS installation without removing files?

There's no way to keep files and delete OS without installing a new OS. You can create a new partition on that drive, drop your files there and format partition with OS.

Drone, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

One Drive keeps installing a file I deleted

1. One Drive keeps installing a file I deleted - Similar Threads - Drive keeps installing

2. Deleted files in one drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted files in one drive: Hi, my files or folders deleted in one drive appear in my colleague's recycle garbage can and not in mine and I don't know why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-files-in-one-drive/f712f003-fb18-4a5a-9243-ddecc1d19174
  3. Deleted files in one drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted files in one drive: Hi, my files or folders deleted in one drive appear in my colleague's recycle garbage can and not in mine and I don't know why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-files-in-one-drive/f712f003-fb18-4a5a-9243-ddecc1d19174
  4. One drive keep files in One Drive but not in the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive keep files in One Drive but not in the computer: My files will be deleted from my computer but I don't want to lose my files. I need to keep them on my one drive but I must do this from my Samsung phone One Drive because I don't have access to my computer....
  5. One Drive Deleted Files.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive Deleted Files.: Microsoft deleted the files on my one drive. All 600 GB of thousands upon thousands of files.From the search menu inside the now 0KB empty one drive - the drop down search shows there is an index somewhere out there that still has some trace of the contents I used to have. I...
  6. One Drive Deleted Files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive Deleted Files.: Microsoft deleted the files on my one drive. All 600 GB of thousands upon thousands of files.From the search menu inside the now 0KB empty one drive - the drop down search shows there is an index somewhere out there that still has some trace of the contents I used to have. I...
  7. One Drive Deleted Files.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. One drive deleting files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One drive deleting files: Lately everytime i boot up my laptop i get a message from one drive that files have been deleted from my laptop and sent to the one drive recycle bin. When I click on the link in the notification to go to the recycle bin it is empty. I have not been deleting anything. Also i...
  9. One Drive deleted files

in Windows 10 Customization
    One Drive deleted files: I accidently deleted my file explorer files into one drive, i went in to restore them however they stay put in the deleted folder of one drive please could some one help me Anita...
  10. One Drive - deletion of files

in Windows 10 Support
    One Drive - deletion of files: I have just uploaded a lot of files to One Drive. I got the message that One Drive was full. As one of these files was quite large and I didn't really need it, I tried to delete it in File Manager. I'm getting a lot of red and white crosses and the error message 0x80070091:...