Windows 10: One drive keeps moving files from my laptop to OneDrive I don't want that. How do I move...

Discus and support One drive keeps moving files from my laptop to OneDrive I don't want that. How do I move... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; One drive keeps moving files from my laptop to OneDrive it screws up my linked files in excel. I don't want that. How do I move them back and Stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Bill in Parker, Jan 18, 2020.

1. One drive keeps moving files from my laptop to OneDrive I don't want that. How do I move...

One drive keeps moving files from my laptop to OneDrive it screws up my linked files in excel. I don't want that. How do I move them back and Stop automatic upload?

:)

Bill in Parker, Jan 18, 2020

2. Move the OneDrive Folder

Hi,

I scrolled through this thread and maybe someone said the answer to this and I just didn't understand.

I want to do one of 2 things:

1. Temporarily move my OneDrive to an external hard drive and upload music files to the cloud and then move it back to my laptop hard drive without taking the music files to the laptop

OR

2. Move the music files to the laptop, upload, and then move it back to the external.

Essentially, I want to upload a lot of music to the cloud without permanently moving my OneDrive to an external hard drive so that I can keep space freed up on my laptop.

Matt Vidusek, Jan 18, 2020
  3. Move OneDrive to another drive?

I have bought a pc with a 64GB eMMC drive but have OneDrive set up to keep files (mostly photos) locally as well as on the Cloud, which uses a lot of disk space. Can I just move the OneDrive folder to an installed 128GB SD card?

RogerCordrey, Jan 18, 2020
  4. One drive keeps moving files from my laptop to OneDrive I don't want that. How do I move...

Move Library Folders to OneDrive

I seem to have a basic misunderstanding of the process to move folders to OneDrive.

I've followed all the directions that I've found and can't seem to get the locations moved.

When I attempt to select a new location it simply keeps coming back to the "New Location" prompt.

I'm trying to move Documents, Downloads, Music... etc. to My OneDrive folder, which is on a different physical drive. Just need a simple step-by-step lol

Thanks,

TheOldPuterMan

The Old Puter Man, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

One drive keeps moving files from my laptop to OneDrive I don't want that. How do I move...

1. One drive keeps moving files from my laptop to OneDrive I don't want that. How do I move... - Similar Threads - drive keeps moving

2. I want to move files from desktop to One Drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to move files from desktop to One Drive.: Can't figure out how to just move the file so it doesn't stay on desktop. Trying my best to learn to use the newest Office. I got lost back about 3 years ago and switched to Google. Trying to move back and it is overwhelming and reduces my productivity to nothing....
  3. I want to move files from desktop to One Drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to move files from desktop to One Drive.: Can't figure out how to just move the file so it doesn't stay on desktop. Trying my best to learn to use the newest Office. I got lost back about 3 years ago and switched to Google. Trying to move back and it is overwhelming and reduces my productivity to nothing....
  4. How do I move files from one drive to my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I move files from one drive to my computer?: How do I move files from one drive to my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-files-from-one-drive-to-my-computer/a81c9f23-ee84-4b33-8def-8c6ae00cc1c4
  5. How do I move files from one drive to my computer?

How do I move files from one drive to my computer?: How do I move files from one drive to my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-files-from-one-drive-to-my-computer/a81c9f23-ee84-4b33-8def-8c6ae00cc1c4
  6. How do I move files from one drive to my computer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. I don't want to use One Drive. How to I move the files saved in one drive to a folder where...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't want to use One Drive. How to I move the files saved in one drive to a folder where...: Every time I try to copy files to a folder I think is unrelated to One Drive and try to turn off One Drive, the files disappear after either 24 hours or more. How can I keep all my files and make sure they don't disappear or get deleted by this insidious program?!...
  8. I don't want to use One Drive. How to I move the files saved in one drive to a folder where...

I don't want to use One Drive. How to I move the files saved in one drive to a folder where...: Every time I try to copy files to a folder I think is unrelated to One Drive and try to turn off One Drive, the files disappear after either 24 hours or more. How can I keep all my files and make sure they don't disappear or get deleted by this insidious program?!...
  9. I want to move files from One Drive back to PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want to move files from One Drive back to PC: l do not want to use One Drive. I want to move files from One Drive back to PC. I want to use the Free Office App, but store documents on PC only OR at least have a choice of what I want to store on One Drive....
  10. How do I move files from OneDrive to a local or remote drive?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How do I move files from OneDrive to a local or remote drive?: My OneDrive is almost full and I can't seem to find the option to move files out or to copy then delete. How do I fee up my OneDrive storage? 124473

Users found this page by searching for:

1. C:\Users\LocalAdminUser\OneDrive