Windows 10: One Drive left me with empty folders - how to recover files?

Discus and support One Drive left me with empty folders - how to recover files? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a 1 TB HD and 650GB of data so 1Drive would not work for me without buying more space which I prefer not to do. i drive had been inactive on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by l_turn9, May 7, 2022.

1. l_turn9 Win User

One Drive left me with empty folders - how to recover files?

I have a 1 TB HD and 650GB of data so 1Drive would not work for me without buying more space which I prefer not to do. i drive had been inactive on my system but a update turned it back on. I allowed One Drive to create a backup of what it could but it became more and more intrusive meaning I had to physically force files to be saved in specific locations. Eventually, I decided to turn it off, Now many of my files are missing. I have a large number of folders that are empty. I have no idea where to look for the missing files. Do I re-install 1drive? Are my files still in limbo some

:)

l_turn9, May 7, 2022
  2. Macazine Win User

Recover files from Flash drive

According to me, the best flash drive recovery software which i have used and recovered files easily. It is very easy to use and within few steps you can recover data from flash drive. http://billhoyer.com/recover-corrupt-flash-drive-mac

Macazine, May 7, 2022
  3. Recover files from Flash drive

Does not work on a windows pc which is what the OP probably intended

windows by default does not have HFS and HFS+ based hard drives.
    Able to perform retrieval on both HFS and HFS+ based hard drives. and so will not work with windows

thanks for the effort

dorsetknob, May 7, 2022
  4. DRDNA Win User

Need to recover files from my Memory card

Today's Giveaway is "7-Data Recovery Suite 2.3"
    Key features:
    • Recover data from both local drives and mobile storage devices;
    • Recover documents, emails, photos, videos, audio files and more;
    • Mobile phone recovery on Windows.

DRDNA, May 7, 2022
Thema:

1. One Drive left me with empty folders - how to recover files? - Similar Threads - Drive left empty

2. how to recover folder from one drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to recover folder from one drive: dear sirdue to some confusion my desktop folder delete also delete from one drive by today how to recover please guide. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-folder-from-one-drive/9d14bbea-6461-481e-8a61-83792445cb2d
  3. how to recover folder from one drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to recover folder from one drive: dear sirdue to some confusion my desktop folder delete also delete from one drive by today how to recover please guide. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-folder-from-one-drive/9d14bbea-6461-481e-8a61-83792445cb2d
  4. How to recover one drive deleted files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover one drive deleted files?: I had no ideea that MY DESKTOP was on One drive, since I think is a really dumb ideea to have that as default wthout a specific consent/confirmation and when I saw some of my files in the "One Drive" folder I deleted them, since I did not want them on "cloud", just on my...
  5. How to recover one drive deleted files?

How to recover one drive deleted files?: I had no ideea that MY DESKTOP was on One drive, since I think is a really dumb ideea to have that as default wthout a specific consent/confirmation and when I saw some of my files in the "One Drive" folder I deleted them, since I did not want them on "cloud", just on my...
  6. One Drive left me with empty folders - how to recover files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive left me with empty folders - how to recover files?: I have a 1 TB HD and 650GB of data so 1Drive would not work for me without buying more space which I prefer not to do. i drive had been inactive on my system but a update turned it back on. I allowed One Drive to create a backup of what it could but it became more and more...
  7. One Drive left me with empty folders - how to recover files?

One Drive left me with empty folders - how to recover files?: I have a 1 TB HD and 650GB of data so 1Drive would not work for me without buying more space which I prefer not to do. i drive had been inactive on my system but a update turned it back on. I allowed One Drive to create a backup of what it could but it became more and more...
  8. One Drive - empty folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive - empty folders: Background: I have been having issued with my outlook. So IT department says "they have to do a 1909 update and if that doesn't fix it then they will do a reimage." So first, they wanted me to copy all my docs from my computer to OneDrive. Worked great. for about 2 weeks...
  9. One Drive folders empty

One Drive folders empty: Hi , I am in a terrible state as my One Drive folders are there but are empty inside. Please can someone help? Thanks Lynne https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-folders-empty/edb3e80d-0567-4425-b90b-d86065ad9904
  10. Transferred old HD to external drive to recover files but "this folder is empty" and only...

Transferred old HD to external drive to recover files but "this folder is empty" and only...: Help! I had the blue screen of death on my old HP desktop Vista, I believe. Replaced with new desktop also HP and transferred the old 1TB drive to an external drive bay in an effort to recover years of data content. Drive is recognized by new PC, but it shows "this folder...