Windows 10: ONE DRIVE - loading keeps stopping

Discus and support ONE DRIVE - loading keeps stopping in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi All, I am trying to upload some videos to ONE DRIVE - keeps stopping loading. I know I've got low band width and thats the reason I DONT want sync... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MarleysGhost, Jun 17, 2020.

1. ONE DRIVE - loading keeps stopping

Hi All, I am trying to upload some videos to ONE DRIVE - keeps stopping loading. I know I've got low band width and thats the reason I DONT want sync automatic uploads. BUT Why is it it discontinues upload??? It is 4hours now I've been working on this W10 today!!

:)

MarleysGhost, Jun 17, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +E,

• Right click on C: drive.

• Select Sharing Tab.

• Click on Advanced Sharing.

• Uncheck “Share this folder”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jun 17, 2020
  3. little cat, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

ONE DRIVE - loading keeps stopping

C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

• Are you connected to Domain network?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R, type fsmgmt.msc.
    • Select Shares and right click on C$.
    • Select Stop Sharing.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

ONE DRIVE - loading keeps stopping

1. ONE DRIVE - loading keeps stopping - Similar Threads - DRIVE loading keeps

2. One Drive Does Not Load In Browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive Does Not Load In Browser: When I click the 4 dots in live.com outlook. I get a menu of items to click on.When I click on one drive, it opens a new browser tab and does not load.It shows loading for a long time then opens and only shows a blank white page.Why doesn't this work?...
  3. One Drive Does Not Load In Browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Drive Does Not Load In Browser: When I click the 4 dots in live.com outlook. I get a menu of items to click on.When I click on one drive, it opens a new browser tab and does not load.It shows loading for a long time then opens and only shows a blank white page.Why doesn't this work?...
  4. One drive keep files in One Drive but not in the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive keep files in One Drive but not in the computer: My files will be deleted from my computer but I don't want to lose my files. I need to keep them on my one drive but I must do this from my Samsung phone One Drive because I don't have access to my computer....
  5. One drive keep files in One Drive but not in the computer

One drive keep files in One Drive but not in the computer: My files will be deleted from my computer but I don't want to lose my files. I need to keep them on my one drive but I must do this from my Samsung phone One Drive because I don't have access to my computer....
  6. Stop Syncing Folder to One Drive But Keep on PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Stop Syncing Folder to One Drive But Keep on PC: I want to stop syncing my desktop to One Drive but keep my desktop files on my PC. How can I do that?One Drive settings let me select which files I can see on my Desktop but it won't let me unsync my Desktop and keep my files....
  7. Stop One Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Stop One Drive: How do I stop this program? I just want to save to my PC and have my information stored there, not on this. How do I unistall this and not have it purge my files off my PC because I unistalled this program?...
  8. Stopping A One Drive Down Load

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stopping A One Drive Down Load: Hello, I contact Microsoft support but they have not e-mailed me back yet with the answer to my question, so I thought to ask the community. This morning I received an e-mail from my past landlord that said she sent me a file open one drive to view. I clicked on it. I...
  9. One Drive sync stopped

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    One Drive sync stopped: One drive stopped and when I try to restart it it comes up with this message. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-sync-stopped/278185fa-0661-47d0-ad0a-919715c473cc
  10. How to Stop One Drive

How to Stop One Drive: I would like to keep One Drive from loading every time I reboot, but not get rid of it entirely. How can I do this? 73003