Windows 10: One Drive Loses Files

Discus and support One Drive Loses Files in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; W10 build 1803 Yesterday, I copied some files and moved some to One Drive. This morning I restored my system from a Macrium image and discovered none... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JJG10, Nov 28, 2018.

1. JJG10 Win User

One Drive Loses Files

W10 build 1803

Yesterday, I copied some files and moved some to One Drive. This morning I restored my system from a Macrium image and discovered none of those files were no longer there. Also, my Outlook 365 .pst files were not up to date. For example my Calendar and People showed things as they were when I made the backup.

I guess I don't understand why this is and as a result have very little confidence in using One Drive to keep my important data.

Will someone try to help me get the warm fuzzies?

Thank you.

:)

JJG10, Nov 28, 2018
  2. KomouPoji Win User

how to copy files from the CD to the Computer drive

Hi Hankriegler,

I would suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click file explorer from the list.

• Select the CD/DVD drive and hit Enter.

• Select the files you want to copy from the CD/DVD, then select the drive where you want to paste or save.
    I hope the information is helpful.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Nov 28, 2018
  3. badrobot Win User
    Partitioning My Hard Drive Without Losing Data

Download any of the suggested programs above and fire up Youtube for a step by step instruction. Easus is a good software. But I personally use MiniTool Partition Wizard.

It will only take 5 minutes to become a professional hard drive partitioner. One Drive Loses Files :)

badrobot, Nov 28, 2018
  4. One Drive Loses Files

Help with my Hard drives

If I were to properly configure them into RAID 0 as you mentionned, using the intel controller rather than the Jmicron, how would I do that?

I mean, will I lose the files that are presently on the HDDs by reconfiguring them to RAID 0 instead of superspeed?

Plus, I'm new to all this HDD config stuff, mind giving me a little step by step?

jonathan1107, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

One Drive Loses Files

1. One Drive Loses Files - Similar Threads - Drive Loses Files

2. One drive keep files in One Drive but not in the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive keep files in One Drive but not in the computer: My files will be deleted from my computer but I don't want to lose my files. I need to keep them on my one drive but I must do this from my Samsung phone One Drive because I don't have access to my computer....
  3. One drive keep files in One Drive but not in the computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One drive keep files in One Drive but not in the computer: My files will be deleted from my computer but I don't want to lose my files. I need to keep them on my one drive but I must do this from my Samsung phone One Drive because I don't have access to my computer....
  4. Restore the files on one drive

Restore the files on one drive: I moved my files from one drive to my PC drive 1 month ago. Then my PC has crashed. Can I resotre the file on onedrive? There was no file in trash box. It seems that when I moved the file from one drive, it did not go to the trash....
  5. Moving files to One Drive

Moving files to One Drive: I need to free up space on my C drive and I wish to delete several files, mainly videos, without deleting them from my OneDrive account. There is supposed to be a "Free up space" option on File Explorer but it is not on mine. Thank you...
  6. one drive files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    one drive files: can i delete all One Drive files all at once? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-files/5e5353c7-bd7a-472f-b732-f6e6219a20a6
  7. one drive files not opening

one drive files not opening: Hi, some of my files on one drive windows 10 is marked with grey color cross sign and does not open. please find below the screeshot in which i have marked with red arrow the files showing a cross sign. please help to retrieve these files. [ATTACH]...
  8. One Drive files

One Drive files: When I try to move files or folders from One Drive to my hard drive, I get an error message saying an unexpected error is keeping me from copying the folder. Error 0x80004005. Same thing when I try to delete. Availability status: Sync pending. Also, if I try to move a...
  9. Files in one drive

Files in one drive: I can see all of my onedrive files on my PC. However, when I log into the site on my PC I cannot see the files. I can see them when I log into ONEDIVE on my MAC. How can I fix this...
  10. One Drive files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    One Drive files: Computers on my network can access my one drive files. I am the ED everyone does not need all of my documents. We want to share printers and QB, but not all of my document files...