Windows 10: One Drive Manage Folder Backup

Discus and support One Drive Manage Folder Backup in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Good afternoon. Why do I get the error message as attached, and how do I correct it? [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DanaHenry, Apr 29, 2020.

1. DanaHenry Win User

One Drive Manage Folder Backup

Good afternoon. Why do I get the error message as attached, and how do I correct it?

One Drive Manage Folder Backup [​IMG]

:)

DanaHenry, Apr 29, 2020
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

Map a network drive folder to my video library

To Include folders using Manage Library Tools, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• In File Explorer, select or open a library (ex: Videos) you want to include a folder or drive to.
    • Click on the Library Tools Manage tab, and click on the Manage library button in the ribbon.
    • Click on the Add button
    • Browse to and select a folder or drive that you want to include in this library, and click on the Include folder button.
    • When finished, click/tap on OK.
    Keep us updated with the result.

Jelo Sen, Apr 29, 2020
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    Steam backups?

I just backed up all my steam games to my storage drive... my steam folder is around 80GB, but my backup is only 56GB. I did select every game in the list. Does it back up in a compressed format?

4. Geekoid Win User

Using network hard drive for backup

It depends what sort of backup you want to do. If you're happy just backing up regular files, then there are a bazillion (really, that many!) different bits of freeware to do that. There is a good list here:

Download Back Up Tools for Windows - MajorGeeks

and pretty much all of them can do network backups. Some even have fancy options like encryption. Really, the most useful thing is just being able to schedule them and know they ran OK.

You may also want to make a system image backup too, and you'll find that software in the very same list.

I don't have Windows 8 as yet, so I'm afraid I can't suggest any for that platform. Personally, I use Clonezilla for image backups.

Geekoid, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

1. One Drive Manage Folder Backup - Similar Threads - Drive Manage Folder

2. One drive versus One drive folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One drive versus One drive folder: Hi, I'm a bit confused, I had a folder 'mystuff', on the C drive and also in the onedrive docs desktop, folder, but I was not sure as to was using. So I made sure I had all the files I want on the C drive version , deleted the onedrive desktop version and just put a short cut...
  3. One drive versus One drive folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive versus One drive folder: Hi, I'm a bit confused, I had a folder 'mystuff', on the C drive and also in the onedrive docs desktop, folder, but I was not sure as to was using. So I made sure I had all the files I want on the C drive version , deleted the onedrive desktop version and just put a short cut...
  4. One drive backup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One drive backup: Hello!,I want to back up my hard drive to one drive for windows 11 how do I?Thanks, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-backup/f6b4f330-7b91-4e66-8f1f-839488cc3644
  5. One drive backup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive backup: Hello!,I want to back up my hard drive to one drive for windows 11 how do I?Thanks, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-backup/f6b4f330-7b91-4e66-8f1f-839488cc3644
  6. One drive backup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. how to exclude one folder from backup in a folder backup by onedrive

how to exclude one folder from backup in a folder backup by onedrive: when i unsync one folder in a folder synced by onedrivestupid onedrive delete it from my pc, super high-hand microsoft **** tactics, no wonder people hated microsoftso how do i exclude one folder from backup in a folder that is synced to onedrivewhy delete my pc copy when i...
  8. Auto Backup to One Drive

Auto Backup to One Drive: I cannot stop One Drive from automatically backing up Desktop, Documents and Pictures. I have followed the instructions and unchecked the folders, yet the minute I close that window they are re-checked. If I had a rocket launcher......
  9. Is there automatic backup to One Drive?

Is there automatic backup to One Drive?: Howdy, I have just started using Windows 10. I cannot add my files to One Drive because I understand they would no longer be in a folder on the C drive. My new Win10 computer has an SSD to make file access faster, so I wouldn't want to be downloading them when opening,...
  10. One Drive Backup

One Drive Backup: Have not been able to get this service turned on. Any suggestions welcome. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-backup/e2952cbc-7dc2-4067-b180-1ebe999463fc"