Windows 10: One drive messed up all my libraries

Discus and support One drive messed up all my libraries in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Onedrive somehow messed up all my documents, photos and all other photos when I turned on sync. Any fix? submitted by /u/orangelord234 [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/orangelord234, Jan 26, 2021.

1. One drive messed up all my libraries

Onedrive somehow messed up all my documents, photos and all other photos when I turned on sync. Any fix?

submitted by /u/orangelord234
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/orangelord234, Jan 26, 2021
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

Map a network drive folder to my video library

To Include folders using Manage Library Tools, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• In File Explorer, select or open a library (ex: Videos) you want to include a folder or drive to.
    • Click on the Library Tools Manage tab, and click on the Manage library button in the ribbon.
    • Click on the Add button
    • Browse to and select a folder or drive that you want to include in this library, and click on the Include folder button.
    • When finished, click/tap on OK.
    Keep us updated with the result.

Jelo Sen, Jan 26, 2021
  3. bwallx Win User
    Messed up Libraries

Win 10 1809

Somehow my Libraries are messed up with duplicate folders in various different places including under Onedrive. Asking a program to open a Picture folder for example may open an empty one or the correct one. Ditto saving and after saving the file has vanished!! I tried using properties/location to reset or change but get messages that I'm not allowed access or that it doesn't exist!

There was an option I found to reset Libraries but it made no difference. Any suggestions please?

bwallx, Jan 26, 2021
  4. One drive messed up all my libraries

Delete a Library in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

I would suggest you to restore the Libraries and then try deleting the Library folder.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + E keys from the Keyboard to open the
      File Explorer.
    • Locate Libraries from the left pane.
    • Right click on Libraries and select Restore default libraries option from the list.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

One drive messed up all my libraries

1. One drive messed up all my libraries - Similar Threads - drive messed libraries

2. One drive messed up ALL of my files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive messed up ALL of my files: I was uploading ONE word doc to one drive and thought nothing of it. Later I come back to my computer and my ENTIRE computers files were uploaded without my permission or settings. Is there a comprehensive dashboard that I can tune what files go to one drive instead of just...
  3. One drive messed up ALL of my files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One drive messed up ALL of my files: I was uploading ONE word doc to one drive and thought nothing of it. Later I come back to my computer and my ENTIRE computers files were uploaded without my permission or settings. Is there a comprehensive dashboard that I can tune what files go to one drive instead of just...
  4. One drive messed up my quick access

One drive messed up my quick access: OneDrive was set up to backup desktop and documents.I'd been taking my music sample library 145gb whichis stored on my second drive, and creating a rar file thenputting the rar on my desktop backup folder which is setto offline only. My second hard drive is what windows...
  5. One drive messed up my quick access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive messed up my quick access: OneDrive was set up to backup desktop and documents.I'd been taking my music sample library 145gb whichis stored on my second drive, and creating a rar file thenputting the rar on my desktop backup folder which is setto offline only. My second hard drive is what windows...
  6. One Drive has messed up my system

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive has messed up my system: One drive has deleted many files from my PC. It has left shortcuts on my desktop but still the files aren't there. Now in my photos folder it insists on showing old photos from a dropbox folder I never even use. It has caused many problems. How do I fix this? Also I...
  7. One Drive has messed with all my files

One Drive has messed with all my files: Fairly new windows user, Windows 10 Home So recently one drive has been backing up every file on my computer, but always showing pop-ups that are saying "You do not have enough one drive storage" and that I cannot back up any more files. I never told one drive to back up...
  8. My Libraries messed up

My Libraries messed up: I change the location of the download, music and document. After few month, I regret with my decision and restore to the default location. Any solution for this? The disk just messed up now. [ATTACH]...
  9. why is my libraries all messed up after the latest updates?

why is my libraries all messed up after the latest updates?: my Asus notebook has been running ultra slow for a week and just before I got 2 big flashes b4 the latest updates my system message said ( when I got it on again Windows )Critical Error...so I got the crazy updates and my pc is nearly toast.when I download the files are...
  10. Messed up Libraries

in Windows 10 Support
    Messed up Libraries: Win 10 1809 Somehow my Libraries are messed up with duplicate folders in various different places including under Onedrive. Asking a program to open a Picture folder for example may open an empty one or the correct one. Ditto saving and after saving the file has vanished!! I...