Windows 10: One drive moved my files to the cloud then deleted them. How do I recover my files?

Discus and support One drive moved my files to the cloud then deleted them. How do I recover my files? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Everytime time I signed into Onedrive without my permission Onedrive would automatically start removing my files from my PC and moving them to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nnamdi U, May 15, 2024.

1. Nnamdi U Win User

One drive moved my files to the cloud then deleted them. How do I recover my files?

Everytime time I signed into Onedrive without my permission Onedrive would automatically start removing my files from my PC and moving them to the cloud. This was not synchronisation it was moving my files. They were no longer available on my PC.I stopped it was by signing out of OneDrive. For awhile when I signed back in some of my files are there. Some files show they are still being moved and cannnot be accessed but the "synchronisation has stopped". Essentially those files are all lost Now OneDrive has deleted 90% of the file that it has moved all together. All my data is now lost. I

:)

Nnamdi U, May 15, 2024
  2. Macazine Win User

Recover files from Flash drive

According to me, the best flash drive recovery software which i have used and recovered files easily. It is very easy to use and within few steps you can recover data from flash drive. http://billhoyer.com/recover-corrupt-flash-drive-mac

Macazine, May 15, 2024
  3. Recover files from Flash drive

Does not work on a windows pc which is what the OP probably intended

windows by default does not have HFS and HFS+ based hard drives.
    Able to perform retrieval on both HFS and HFS+ based hard drives. and so will not work with windows

thanks for the effort

dorsetknob, May 15, 2024
  4. Knoxx29 Win User

One drive moved my files to the cloud then deleted them. How do I recover my files?

Recover deleted files from recycle bin?

EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard.

I have deleted accidentally 2TB files, all recovered back.

Knoxx29, May 15, 2024
Thema:

1. One drive moved my files to the cloud then deleted them. How do I recover my files? - Similar Threads - drive moved files

2. One drive moved my files to the cloud then deleted them. How do I recover my files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One drive moved my files to the cloud then deleted them. How do I recover my files?: Everytime time I signed into Onedrive without my permission Onedrive would automatically start removing my files from my PC and moving them to the cloud. This was not synchronisation it was moving my files. They were no longer available on my PC.I stopped it was by signing...
  3. One drive moved my files to the cloud then deleted them. How do I recover my files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive moved my files to the cloud then deleted them. How do I recover my files?: Everytime time I signed into Onedrive without my permission Onedrive would automatically start removing my files from my PC and moving them to the cloud. This was not synchronisation it was moving my files. They were no longer available on my PC.I stopped it was by signing...
  4. How to recover one drive deleted files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover one drive deleted files?: I had no ideea that MY DESKTOP was on One drive, since I think is a really dumb ideea to have that as default wthout a specific consent/confirmation and when I saw some of my files in the "One Drive" folder I deleted them, since I did not want them on "cloud", just on my...
  5. How to recover one drive deleted files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to recover one drive deleted files?: I had no ideea that MY DESKTOP was on One drive, since I think is a really dumb ideea to have that as default wthout a specific consent/confirmation and when I saw some of my files in the "One Drive" folder I deleted them, since I did not want them on "cloud", just on my...
  6. Is One Cloud deleting my files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is One Cloud deleting my files: I believe One Cloud is the reason my files were deleted. How do I keep Microsoft from deleting necessary business contracts on my hard and external drives? I have no use for one drive. I've wasted immeasurable time reconstructing deleted files. Every couple of years certain...
  7. Is One Cloud deleting my files

Is One Cloud deleting my files: I believe One Cloud is the reason my files were deleted. How do I keep Microsoft from deleting necessary business contracts on my hard and external drives? I have no use for one drive. I've wasted immeasurable time reconstructing deleted files. Every couple of years certain...
  8. Is One Cloud deleting my files

9. How do I move files from one drive to my computer?

How do I move files from one drive to my computer?: How do I move files from one drive to my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-files-from-one-drive-to-my-computer/a81c9f23-ee84-4b33-8def-8c6ae00cc1c4
  10. recovering files moved to one drive

recovering files moved to one drive: So i wanted to move a folder of photos from my one laptop to another. I moved the folder to my one drive but it did not upload because i was not signed in. Before i signed in i deleted the queued folder of photos because i did not want it to start downloading as soon as i...