Windows 10: One Drive Multi Sync

Discus and support One Drive Multi Sync in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi,I am trying to save time and confusion in my workflow. I have two separate one drives. One that is for internal use and one that is shared with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ThomasKrause4, Jan 12, 2022.

1. One Drive Multi Sync

Hi,I am trying to save time and confusion in my workflow. I have two separate one drives. One that is for internal use and one that is shared with subcontractors out of the company.I have a folder in internal that I keep updated and makes changes to but we also need that folder to exist in the other shared drive. I do not want to copy and paste this information over every time I make a change. Is there a way I can have these documents exist in two different drives that sync with eachother?Thank you

:)

ThomasKrause4, Jan 12, 2022
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 12, 2022
  3. little cat, Jan 12, 2022
  4. P4-630 Win User

One Drive Multi Sync

Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Jan 12, 2022
Thema:

One Drive Multi Sync

1. One Drive Multi Sync - Similar Threads - Drive Multi Sync

2. No One Drive sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No One Drive sync: Equipment:Microsoft 950 Windows Phone.Microsoft Surface Pro 8 running Windows 11 Professional.HP All-in-one Desktop running Windows 11 Professional. Background:I used One Drive to sync files between the Microsoft phone and the HP computer. I didn’t realize the Surface Pro was...
  3. One Drive Multi Sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive Multi Sync: Hi,I am trying to save time and confusion in my workflow. I have two separate one drives. One that is for internal use and one that is shared with subcontractors out of the company.I have a folder in internal that I keep updated and makes changes to but we also need that...
  4. One Drive Multi Sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Drive Multi Sync: Hi,I am trying to save time and confusion in my workflow. I have two separate one drives. One that is for internal use and one that is shared with subcontractors out of the company.I have a folder in internal that I keep updated and makes changes to but we also need that...
  5. One drive will not sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive will not sync: Hi Onedrive Experts.I have Microsoft 365 - family edition - running under Windows 11. Onedrive will not sync. I have tried all the solutions - that I can find - and none of them work.The only thing I can think off is that I log onto my computer as a local account, and...
  6. One drive not syncing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One drive not syncing: Hi,i'm using a computer that has been shut down for a while 1 month.I notice the icon is qorking properly, but files are not updated: I just tried to restart both the app and the PC....
  7. One Drive Sync

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive Sync: My One Drive was set to Files On-Demand ticked. I soon discovered when off the network that the files were not available... So I unticked Files On Demand. Then all the files in the one driver folder had a X on them. They could not be opened. I'm now waiting hours for 5Gb...
  8. one drive sync

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    one drive sync: I have repeatedly signed in to my M/S account to get One drive to sync my files without success. My sign in is successful but it does not accomplish syncing one drive. pls advise. Jim...
  9. One Drive Sync

One Drive Sync: I have copied my files form my hard drive to One drive and it says that they are synced , but in actual fact when I check them they are not synced at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-sync/295d9ff5-4af4-4581-a200-2cf0b184575c
  10. One Drive Not Syncing

One Drive Not Syncing: One drive will no longer s sign in or sync instead it goes into a "Paused" state and I have to manually try to update and sync. one drive. What can I do fix one drive so that it will go back to automatically signing in?...