Windows 10: one drive nearly full

Discus and support one drive nearly full in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my one drive is nearly full apparently what do i need to do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TimLong3, Apr 12, 2020.

1. TimLong3 Win User

one drive nearly full

my one drive is nearly full apparently what do i need to do?

:)

TimLong3, Apr 12, 2020
  2. little cat, Apr 12, 2020
  3. Anak Win User
    Optical Drive Issue

Hi Jerry, you're welcome.

Here's mine after I rt clk'd on my Documents Folder like you show in Scrsht 11:

one drive nearly full [​IMG]

I'd like to wait until you reply to my question in Scrsht 12, if it is a remnant of the process try deleting the one on the dsktp and see if the one in send to also disappears. If it stays in send to, test it, and if you're still having problems I'd suggest you could go back to: Option One: To Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu for Your Account (current user) and do Step 3 to remove it and start over using Step 4 but be very careful of your steps in creating the shortcut and be sure you d&d that shortcut to the send to part of the address.

I'm busy today and I probably won't be back until the evening.

4. rhegde Win User

one drive nearly full

Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

one drive nearly full

1. one drive nearly full - Similar Threads - drive nearly full

2. "full one drive"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "full one drive": Hi, my Onedrive says its full yet when accessing it says i have <0.1gb used of 5gb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-one-drive/a4248917-e141-4cd1-9075-fa662f9a63b2
  3. C drive nearly full

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C drive nearly full: In This PC>Devices and Drives, the C drive is showing as nearly full 18.4GB free of 449GB and the bar is red instead of blue. Need I take any remedial action, and if so how?...
  4. C drive nearly full

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C drive nearly full: In This PC>Devices and Drives, the C drive is showing as nearly full 18.4GB free of 449GB and the bar is red instead of blue. Need I take any remedial action, and if so how?...
  5. C drive nearly full

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Is One Drive full or NOT

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is One Drive full or NOT: After adding a few new file to One Drive, I received a notification "You'll need more storage to keep syncing files." I viewed One Drive on-line and it say there, "One Drive 91% full 496MB remaining. " The One Drive icon in the notification area of my Task Bar shows a red...
  7. Is One Drive full or NOT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is One Drive full or NOT: After adding a few new file to One Drive, I received a notification "You'll need more storage to keep syncing files." I viewed One Drive on-line and it say there, "One Drive 91% full 496MB remaining. " The One Drive icon in the notification area of my Task Bar shows a red...
  8. Recovery Drive near full due to "preload"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery Drive near full due to "preload": I have noticed that my recovery drive is near full, 15gb and it has about 400mb left. I don't know much about computers as much as I want to so I have no clue what to do about this. All other files arent taking up space unlike "preload" 13gb of a 15gb drive. What can I do...
  9. Recurring message that E drive is nearly full

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recurring message that E drive is nearly full: I keep getting messages that I have low disk space, and that my E drive is nearly full, and to click to see if I can free up space. When I check the E drive out, it says that the folder is empty, and there are 0 bytes to free up. I think the E drive is a partition where my...
  10. Drive H: reserved for system nearly full

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Drive H: reserved for system nearly full: Hello On my system, I got a drive ("H:") that is reserved for the system. My system is install on the "C:" drive What is it use for? I think I installed it few years ago, but can't remember why Could it cause my PC to reload? Any info appreciated Martin 69092