Windows 10: One drive needs attention

Discus and support One drive needs attention in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm unable to fix this problem because the email that comes up *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is an old email - no longer exists -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GordonMosher, May 24, 2020.

1. One drive needs attention

I'm unable to fix this problem because the email that comes up *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is an old email - no longer exists - obviously no password works. I don't know how to change it to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***.

:)

GordonMosher, May 24, 2020
  2. little cat, May 24, 2020
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, May 24, 2020
  4. Anak Win User

One drive needs attention

Optical Drive Issue

Hi Jerry, you're welcome.

Here's mine after I rt clk'd on my Documents Folder like you show in Scrsht 11:

One drive needs attention [​IMG]

I'd like to wait until you reply to my question in Scrsht 12, if it is a remnant of the process try deleting the one on the dsktp and see if the one in send to also disappears. If it stays in send to, test it, and if you're still having problems I'd suggest you could go back to: Option One: To Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu for Your Account (current user) and do Step 3 to remove it and start over using Step 4 but be very careful of your steps in creating the shortcut and be sure you d&d that shortcut to the send to part of the address.

I'm busy today and I probably won't be back until the evening.

Thema:

One drive needs attention

1. One drive needs attention - Similar Threads - drive needs attention

2. calendar app needs attention

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    calendar app needs attention: I try to open it today it is not launching. I got an update yesterday and that is the only changes made. I need to access my calendar and I need help on how to do it....
  3. urgent: printer need attention

in Windows 10 Gaming
    urgent: printer need attention: I'm having an issue with my printer. Whenever, I run a test print on a page it will show "attention required" when I click it, it will shows the printer queue. Troubleshooter can't fix it....
  4. what needs your attention

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what needs your attention: can someone help me i was trying to update my windows because it somehow failed updating last night and it said that i have to uninstall virtualbox ldplayer but i checked and i couldn find it someone had told me that i have to delete the LDplayer folder inside xuanzhi and...
  5. OneDrive needs your attention...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive needs your attention...: hello. i am getting an error, but the only error seems to be the error in of itself. it says there are sync issues, and that i don't have access permissions. it says this for some desktop shortcuts. however... if i delete from "View Online", then it deletes from Desktop....
  6. Attention needed - Windows Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Attention needed - Windows Update: I just noticed this warning earlier this week and can't seem to get rid of it even though there are no pending or delayed updates. Never had this issue before were the warning persisted. [img] Windows Update shows I'm up to date... [img] Yes, I'm aware of the "Some...
  7. Windows Update - Attention Needed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update - Attention Needed: If I open settings, it says "Attention Needed" under windows update, but if I click on it, it says that it is up to date. What could be causing this, and how can I fix it? The version number is 1909. 156273
  8. Windows Update - Attention Needed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update - Attention Needed: If I open settings, it says "Attention Needed" under windows update, but if I click on it, it says that it is up to date. What could be causing this, and how can I fix it? The version number is 1909. 156273
  9. account need attention

in Windows 10 Customization
    account need attention: I have been seeing attention needed to fix my personal gmail account. I changed the password and it still will not sent or receive messages. I've tried everything I need help asap...
  10. gmail account needs attention

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    gmail account needs attention: Why does my gmail account have needs attention. I choose fix but it continues to happen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-account-needs-attention/d8f3188a-9684-4214-9eab-78f54cdbdf38