Windows 10: One drive not connected

Discus and support One drive not connected in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I'm facing a problem as OneDrive is suddenly showing that it isn't connected. I followed this article to try to solve the problem :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by VANESSA CHENIER, Jun 20, 2019.

1. One drive not connected

Hi,

I'm facing a problem as OneDrive is suddenly showing that it isn't connected.

I followed this article to try to solve the problem :

https://support.office.com/fr-fr/ar...9b115-05f7-45ec-95b2-e4cc8c4670b2#notsignedin

But nothing happens, I can enter my Outlook ID, it redirects me towards the right folder where I can see my files but it stays offline.

My problem is that I'm using OneDrive to store some elements (textures for example) that I can pick up directly from a software (Sketchup 3D for example). It seems that without OneDrive connected, it's impossible to import a texture directly from Sketchup (I can see the texture in the folder, but I can't import it).

Any idea where this could come from ?

Let me know if I'm not clear enough.

Many thanks,

:)

VANESSA CHENIER, Jun 20, 2019
  2. little cat, Jun 20, 2019
  3. Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Jun 20, 2019
  4. Mathragh Win User

One drive not connected

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Wut =D

what is that supposed to accomplish?

Mathragh, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

One drive not connected

1. One drive not connected - Similar Threads - drive connected

2. Does reinstalling windows from a USB Stick affect other connected drives?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Does reinstalling windows from a USB Stick affect other connected drives?: My latest windows update got corrupted, leaving me unable to get past the login screen without bluescreening. At first I thought it was RAM Failure but my technician diagnosed it as an OS issue. Last time this happened on Windows 11, prompting me to reinstall on Windows...
  3. Does reinstalling windows from a USB Stick affect other connected drives?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does reinstalling windows from a USB Stick affect other connected drives?: My latest windows update got corrupted, leaving me unable to get past the login screen without bluescreening. At first I thought it was RAM Failure but my technician diagnosed it as an OS issue. Last time this happened on Windows 11, prompting me to reinstall on Windows...
  4. Does reinstalling windows from a USB Stick affect other connected drives?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. System Thread Exception Not Handled on Windows 11 when EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE is connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Thread Exception Not Handled on Windows 11 when EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE is connected: Hi! My laptop keeps on restarting when I connect one of my external hard drive. Upon restart it shows STOPCODE: System Thread Exception Not Handled & WHAT FAILED: Ntfs.sys . I already tried it with a different computer and it shows the same error. I also have another external...
  6. System Thread Exception Not Handled on Windows 11 when EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE is connected

System Thread Exception Not Handled on Windows 11 when EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE is connected: Hi! My laptop keeps on restarting when I connect one of my external hard drive. Upon restart it shows STOPCODE: System Thread Exception Not Handled & WHAT FAILED: Ntfs.sys . I already tried it with a different computer and it shows the same error. I also have another external...
  7. I can NEVER access my One Drive anymore. Can't get my own pictures. Says not connected to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can NEVER access my One Drive anymore. Can't get my own pictures. Says not connected to...: I can NEVER access my One Drive anymore. Can't get my own pictures. Says not connected to internet, but, ummmm, am.LG gramDevice name DESKTOP-NIOR8KIProcessor 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42 GHzInstalled RAM 16.0 GB 15.8 GB usableDevice ID...
  8. I can NEVER access my One Drive anymore. Can't get my own pictures. Says not connected to...

I can NEVER access my One Drive anymore. Can't get my own pictures. Says not connected to...: I can NEVER access my One Drive anymore. Can't get my own pictures. Says not connected to internet, but, ummmm, am.LG gramDevice name DESKTOP-NIOR8KIProcessor 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42 GHzInstalled RAM 16.0 GB 15.8 GB usableDevice ID...
  9. I had to change my C: drive recently and now I can't connect to my Microsoft account in the...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I had to change my C: drive recently and now I can't connect to my Microsoft account in the...: Hi,I had a small SSD that was only used to run Windows 10. It recently died on me and I had to change it. After formating the new SSD and reinstalling Windows everything is running fine except that when I try to login to my Microsoft account in the account settings I can...
  10. I had to change my C: drive recently and now I can't connect to my Microsoft account in the...

I had to change my C: drive recently and now I can't connect to my Microsoft account in the...: Hi,I had a small SSD that was only used to run Windows 10. It recently died on me and I had to change it. After formating the new SSD and reinstalling Windows everything is running fine except that when I try to login to my Microsoft account in the account settings I can...