Windows 10: One Drive not connecting

Discus and support One Drive not connecting in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; One Drive is not connecting with my laptop properly, and is causing a major issue. Please advise. Thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RomanusDavitt, May 2, 2019.

1. One Drive not connecting

One Drive is not connecting with my laptop properly, and is causing a major issue. Please advise. Thanks.

:)

RomanusDavitt, May 2, 2019
  2. little cat, May 2, 2019
  3. Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, May 2, 2019
  4. Mathragh Win User

One Drive not connecting

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Wut =D

what is that supposed to accomplish?

Mathragh, May 2, 2019
Thema:

One Drive not connecting

1. One Drive not connecting - Similar Threads - Drive connecting

2. imposible de me connecter a one drive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    imposible de me connecter a one drive: imposible de me conecter a one drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/imposible-de-me-connecter-a-one-drive/0514b4f8-9c1d-4d17-ae75-c66ad1255622
  3. imposible de me connecter a one drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    imposible de me connecter a one drive: imposible de me conecter a one drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/imposible-de-me-connecter-a-one-drive/0514b4f8-9c1d-4d17-ae75-c66ad1255622
  4. imposible de me connecter a one drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. WD EXTERNAL DRIVE WORKED ON WINDOWS 11 BUT AFTER CONNECTING TO ANDROID DOES NOT WORK WITH...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WD EXTERNAL DRIVE WORKED ON WINDOWS 11 BUT AFTER CONNECTING TO ANDROID DOES NOT WORK WITH...: For years my WD external HD worked with Windows including windows 11. After connecting it to my Android TV box it also worked. Now the windows 11 computer does not recognise the WD and I cannot access very important files. Why and with limited skills what to do?...
  6. WD EXTERNAL DRIVE WORKED ON WINDOWS 11 BUT AFTER CONNECTING TO ANDROID DOES NOT WORK WITH...

WD EXTERNAL DRIVE WORKED ON WINDOWS 11 BUT AFTER CONNECTING TO ANDROID DOES NOT WORK WITH...: For years my WD external HD worked with Windows including windows 11. After connecting it to my Android TV box it also worked. Now the windows 11 computer does not recognise the WD and I cannot access very important files. Why and with limited skills what to do?...
  7. Does reinstalling windows from a USB Stick affect other connected drives?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Does reinstalling windows from a USB Stick affect other connected drives?: My latest windows update got corrupted, leaving me unable to get past the login screen without bluescreening. At first I thought it was RAM Failure but my technician diagnosed it as an OS issue. Last time this happened on Windows 11, prompting me to reinstall on Windows...
  8. Does reinstalling windows from a USB Stick affect other connected drives?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does reinstalling windows from a USB Stick affect other connected drives?: My latest windows update got corrupted, leaving me unable to get past the login screen without bluescreening. At first I thought it was RAM Failure but my technician diagnosed it as an OS issue. Last time this happened on Windows 11, prompting me to reinstall on Windows...
  9. Does reinstalling windows from a USB Stick affect other connected drives?

10. System Thread Exception Not Handled on Windows 11 when EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE is connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Thread Exception Not Handled on Windows 11 when EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE is connected: Hi! My laptop keeps on restarting when I connect one of my external hard drive. Upon restart it shows STOPCODE: System Thread Exception Not Handled & WHAT FAILED: Ntfs.sys . I already tried it with a different computer and it shows the same error. I also have another external...