Windows 10: One drive not same version on our pcs

Discus and support One drive not same version on our pcs in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi i noticed the one drive icon in the system tray on one pc is newer looked than the other. When I checked the version installed one has ver 2019... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Scottyboy99, Jun 8, 2019.

1. One drive not same version on our pcs

Hi

i noticed the one drive icon in the system tray on one pc is newer looked than the other. When I checked the version installed one has ver 2019 19.086.0502.0006 and the other has ver 2019 19.070.0410.0007. How do I get the pc with the older version to update? Or does it just get pushed on the fly? Seems to be no option to check for one drive updates

in fact I just check the pc with the newer version and on some user accounts it has the newer one drive version number and other user accounts the older one. So diff versions across the same pc. Maybe it’s a drip feed roll out much like they do with windows 1903?

I am referring to the integrated one drive (as opposed the store downloadable app)
    thanks

:)

Scottyboy99, Jun 8, 2019
  2. little cat, Jun 8, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 8, 2019
  4. natr0n Win User

One drive not same version on our pcs

Rumor: GTAV - PC Version

A couple of German retail websites have put up a listing regarding the PC version of Grand Theft Auto V, raising hopes that a PC version of the game is in development.

Amazon Germany and GamesOnly have both listed the unannounced PC version of the game.

Moreover, a listing of a special edition for the game was briefly put up by GamesOnly before they promptly took it down. The special edition was said to contain the following in addition to a copy of the game.

SteelBook with exclusive artwork
    World map
    Stunt-planes challenges
    Online-store concessions
    Bonus outfits
    Bonus tattoos
    Special abilities booster
    Exclusive weapons

Although the listing’s been removed, a rep from GamesOnly apparently confirmed the existence of such a edition to a member of a GTA fan site known as GTA-extreme.de.

“We can confirm that the content, as it is stated in the item description is correct” read the statement.

Grand Theft Auto V is going to release on September 17 worldwide for PS3 and Xbox 360.

PC version of GTA 5 listed by german retailers - rumour - VG247

natr0n, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

One drive not same version on our pcs

1. One drive not same version on our pcs - Similar Threads - drive same version

2. Is One-drive - microsoft stiling our data ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is One-drive - microsoft stiling our data ?: Why, without my permission, did one drive take all my information from my work computer and move it to one drive? Besides that, I just opened my personal computer, and all my documents from work were downloaded onto my personal computer. This is a massive problem....
  3. Is One-drive - microsoft stiling our data ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is One-drive - microsoft stiling our data ?: Why, without my permission, did one drive take all my information from my work computer and move it to one drive? Besides that, I just opened my personal computer, and all my documents from work were downloaded onto my personal computer. This is a massive problem....
  4. Is One-drive - microsoft stiling our data ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Two PCs, same login, both PCs as admins.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two PCs, same login, both PCs as admins.: Hi, Very simple question I have a PC which is a 3 year old PC as a “hand me down” scenario. The old account from the previous user who is a family member is still on the computer and did not remove it before giving it to me. I don’t use this one as I use my own. When using...
  6. Two PCs, same login, both PCs as admins.

Two PCs, same login, both PCs as admins.: Hi, Very simple question I have a PC which is a 3 year old PC as a “hand me down” scenario. The old account from the previous user who is a family member is still on the computer and did not remove it before giving it to me. I don’t use this one as I use my own. When using...
  7. the cloud and one drive the same thing?

the cloud and one drive the same thing?: Is the cloud and one drive the same thing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-cloud-and-one-drive-the-same-thing/1febb200-7441-4c52-bc95-1810bbadcc1a
  8. OneDrive not same version on our pcs

OneDrive not same version on our pcs: Hi i noticed the one drive icon in the system tray on one pc is newer looked than the other. When I checked the version installed one has ver 2019 19.086.0502.0006 and the other has ver 2019 19.070.0410.0007. How do I get the pc with the older version to update? Or does it...
  9. One drive not same version on our pcs

in Windows 10 Support
    One drive not same version on our pcs: Hi i noticed the one drive icon in the system tray on one pc is newer looked than the other. When I checked the version installed one has ver 2019 19.086.0502.0006 and the other has ver 2019 19.070.0410.0007. How do I get the pc with the older version to update? Or does it...
  10. One PC's files not visible to other PCs on same network

One PC's files not visible to other PCs on same network: I have three computers in the same workgroup, my main computer (Desktop), a barebones system (Server), and a laptop (Laptop). Desktop and Server are both are connected by ethernet to the same router, with Laptop connecting to it via WiFi. Server and Laptop both see each...