Windows 10: One Drive Not Saving

Discus and support One Drive Not Saving in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Purchased One Drive storage 1T will not save. I get error message saying my One Drive is full but shows 58G only has been used.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dandi1, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Dandi1 Win User

One Drive Not Saving

Purchased One Drive storage 1T will not save. I get error message saying my One Drive is full but shows 58G only has been used.

:)

Dandi1, Dec 3, 2020

2. Windows 10 app saving to drives

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. Since move option is greyed out, I would suggest you to un-install and reinstall the game and check. Follow the below steps.

• Go to Settings and select System.

• Click on App & Features, click on game and uninstall the game.

• Now click on Storage and select a drive on
      New apps will save to.

• Try re-installing the game again and check.
    Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Dec 3, 2020
  3. little cat, Dec 3, 2020
  4. topgundcp Win User

One Drive Not Saving

Save RAW drive - Don't want data

Open Admin command prompt, then type:
    1. diskpart
    2. list disk ======> Take note of disk # of the RAW drive
    3. select disk # ======> is the number in step 2
    4. clean
    5. exit
    Open Disk Management and initialize it, Create Simple, format.

topgundcp, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

One Drive Not Saving

1. One Drive Not Saving - Similar Threads - Drive Saving

2. USB drives not showing in "Change where new content is saved"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB drives not showing in "Change where new content is saved": My two USB drives, visible in Explorer, do not appear as options when I navigate Settings > Storage > "Change where new content is saved."These drives also don't show in "View storage usage on other drives," but they are shown when I try to add drives from "View backup...
  3. USB drives not showing in "Change where new content is saved"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB drives not showing in "Change where new content is saved": My two USB drives, visible in Explorer, do not appear as options when I navigate Settings > Storage > "Change where new content is saved."These drives also don't show in "View storage usage on other drives," but they are shown when I try to add drives from "View backup...
  4. USB drives not showing in "Change where new content is saved"

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Why my system auto saves all folders/files on desktop and documents folder from my D drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my system auto saves all folders/files on desktop and documents folder from my D drive?: Why my system auto saves all folders/files on desktop and documents folder from my D drive. If I delete the file from desktop, it deletes the file from original location too....
  6. Why my system auto saves all folders/files on desktop and documents folder from my D drive?

Why my system auto saves all folders/files on desktop and documents folder from my D drive?: Why my system auto saves all folders/files on desktop and documents folder from my D drive. If I delete the file from desktop, it deletes the file from original location too....
  7. How do I save screenshots to a LOCAL drive, and NOT one drive?????

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I save screenshots to a LOCAL drive, and NOT one drive?????: I have been fighting this for several days, now. I want my screenshots to be saved on a local drive i.e. hard drive, external drive, thumb drive, etc. I have read several explanations on how to do it, but none of them have been successful.Every explanation I have read says to...
  8. How do I save screenshots to a LOCAL drive, and NOT one drive?????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I save screenshots to a LOCAL drive, and NOT one drive?????: I have been fighting this for several days, now. I want my screenshots to be saved on a local drive i.e. hard drive, external drive, thumb drive, etc. I have read several explanations on how to do it, but none of them have been successful.Every explanation I have read says to...
  9. How do I save screenshots to a LOCAL drive, and NOT one drive?????

10. Creating Windows Image file and Save to Flash drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Creating Windows Image file and Save to Flash drive: Hi Everyone,I would like to ask if you can create windows image file and save to your flash drive / thumb drive. i know how to create system image and save it to hard drive / ssd drive. wondering if i can install it to smaller type of storage 64gb flash drive.can anyone help...