Windows 10: One drive on 365

Discus and support One drive on 365 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, i have paid for office 365 home and have not used much memory. But my one drive account says paused as oved quota limit. Any ideas?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KatieSmith7, Mar 4, 2019.

1. One drive on 365

Hi, i have paid for office 365 home and have not used much memory. But my one drive account says paused as oved quota limit. Any ideas?

:)

KatieSmith7, Mar 4, 2019

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Mar 4, 2019
  3. little cat, Mar 4, 2019
  4. scopio Win User

One drive on 365

Best practice to install Office 365 Personal on dual drive pc

I'm afraid I am not familiar on how to carry out your suggestion. Perhaps you would be so kind as to set out the steps I need to do to achieve what you suggest.

scopio, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

One drive on 365

1. One drive on 365 - Similar Threads - drive 365

2. how do i load 365 and outlook after my hard drive was replaced

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i load 365 and outlook after my hard drive was replaced: how do i load 365 and outlook after my hard drive was replaced https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-load-365-and-outlook-after-my-hard-drive/67f5fda1-887d-4672-81cc-23e8c737012e
  3. how do i load 365 and outlook after my hard drive was replaced

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i load 365 and outlook after my hard drive was replaced: how do i load 365 and outlook after my hard drive was replaced https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-load-365-and-outlook-after-my-hard-drive/67f5fda1-887d-4672-81cc-23e8c737012e
  4. Where is the opt-out for One-drive and Office 365 on boot up?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Where is the opt-out for One-drive and Office 365 on boot up?: Lately my computer has been wasting several minutes of my time on boot up asking for me to purchase various products from Microsoft.I do not feel the need to decline spending money every time I boot up my desktop. As Federal Law requires that you provide a way to opt out of...
  5. Where is the opt-out for One-drive and Office 365 on boot up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the opt-out for One-drive and Office 365 on boot up?: Lately my computer has been wasting several minutes of my time on boot up asking for me to purchase various products from Microsoft.I do not feel the need to decline spending money every time I boot up my desktop. As Federal Law requires that you provide a way to opt out of...
  6. Where is the opt-out for One-drive and Office 365 on boot up?

7. Help! I just purchased Windows 365 with the 1TB upgrade for OneDrive, now One Drive isn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! I just purchased Windows 365 with the 1TB upgrade for OneDrive, now One Drive isn't...: When I open my one drive in my new PC I cannot see my MacBook files, even when I place them fresh. Or however I do. I can see my PC files on my Mac. What gives? Also, Windows 365 keeps reloading Home and Office 2021 on my Mac. I just paid for this. Also, the files that show...
  8. Help! I just purchased Windows 365 with the 1TB upgrade for OneDrive, now One Drive isn't...

Help! I just purchased Windows 365 with the 1TB upgrade for OneDrive, now One Drive isn't...: When I open my one drive in my new PC I cannot see my MacBook files, even when I place them fresh. Or however I do. I can see my PC files on my Mac. What gives? Also, Windows 365 keeps reloading Home and Office 2021 on my Mac. I just paid for this. Also, the files that show...
  9. Does microsoft 365 cloud platform detect usb pendrives or usb flash drives?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Does microsoft 365 cloud platform detect usb pendrives or usb flash drives?: Yes ,no? Also how to make a cloud microsoft 365 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-microsoft-365-cloud-platform-detect-usb/76ec66b9-8d24-4b9a-b659-d9fe7f69e079
  10. Does microsoft 365 cloud platform detect usb pendrives or usb flash drives?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does microsoft 365 cloud platform detect usb pendrives or usb flash drives?: Yes ,no? Also how to make a cloud microsoft 365 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-microsoft-365-cloud-platform-detect-usb/76ec66b9-8d24-4b9a-b659-d9fe7f69e079