Windows 10: one drive on desktop

Discus and support one drive on desktop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've always had a OneDrive folder on my desktop that synced with my OneDrive cloud account. Just got a new Lenovo laptop w/Windows 10 and I cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BTIII, Jul 24, 2019.

1. BTIII Win User

one drive on desktop

I've always had a OneDrive folder on my desktop that synced with my OneDrive cloud account. Just got a new Lenovo laptop w/Windows 10 and I cannot make this happen.

Trying to download from OneDrive is time-consuming and inefficient. Don't know if it's the computer, Windows 10 or my stupidity but I need help.

When I hit the OneDrive app icon I get a message saying "Sorry, there was a problem displaying this folder".

:)

BTIII, Jul 24, 2019
  2. little cat, Jul 24, 2019
  3. suraswami Win User
    Laptop or Desktop for Music production?

So what I suggested is better then - Desktop.

Now for the drives, gaming or any fast drive access machine I generally put in a fast 160 or 320 GB drive for OS and add couple of 500 GB drives in Raid 0 for speed. With the cheap drive prices I will suggest that route. Also will suggest him a SSD.

Sound card - suggest me a good one.

suraswami, Jul 24, 2019
  4. one drive on desktop

fllckering desktop

Hi Yvonne,

To resolve your issue with flickering desktop, we suggest that you update your display drivers with the steps listed below:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters to find the name of your device.
    • Right-click the device and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow steps to update display drivers.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

one drive on desktop

1. one drive on desktop - Similar Threads - drive desktop

2. Can Remote Desktop Into PC, but Cannot Access Drives via Network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Remote Desktop Into PC, but Cannot Access Drives via Network: I'm trying to move my webserver to the outer tier router in my 3-tier network. Presently, it only works on the inner tier:I have a fiber connection with ONT feeding a NVG468MQ router. Behind that router I have a Linsys WRT3200ACM. Behind that, I have a second WRT3200ACM. My...
  3. Can Remote Desktop Into PC, but Cannot Access Drives via Network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can Remote Desktop Into PC, but Cannot Access Drives via Network: I'm trying to move my webserver to the outer tier router in my 3-tier network. Presently, it only works on the inner tier:I have a fiber connection with ONT feeding a NVG468MQ router. Behind that router I have a Linsys WRT3200ACM. Behind that, I have a second WRT3200ACM. My...
  4. Can Remote Desktop Into PC, but Cannot Access Drives via Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Desktop display issue and google drive not working after windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop display issue and google drive not working after windows 11 update: Hi there, my computer with windows 11 does not work properly after windows update automatically installed. The desktop tool bar at the bottom disappear, can not update resolution, Google drive not working etc. After I get into recovery mode to uninstalled the quality update,...
  6. Desktop display issue and google drive not working after windows 11 update

Desktop display issue and google drive not working after windows 11 update: Hi there, my computer with windows 11 does not work properly after windows update automatically installed. The desktop tool bar at the bottom disappear, can not update resolution, Google drive not working etc. After I get into recovery mode to uninstalled the quality update,...
  7. Desktop display issue and google drive nit working after windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop display issue and google drive nit working after windows 11 update: Hi there, my computer with windows 11does not work properly after windows update automatically installed. The desktop tool bar at the bottom dispear, can not update resolution, Google drive not working etc. After I get into recovery mode to uninstalled the quality update, it...
  8. Desktop display issue and google drive nit working after windows 11 update

Desktop display issue and google drive nit working after windows 11 update: Hi there, my computer with windows 11does not work properly after windows update automatically installed. The desktop tool bar at the bottom dispear, can not update resolution, Google drive not working etc. After I get into recovery mode to uninstalled the quality update, it...
  9. Why my system auto saves all folders/files on desktop and documents folder from my D drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my system auto saves all folders/files on desktop and documents folder from my D drive?: Why my system auto saves all folders/files on desktop and documents folder from my D drive. If I delete the file from desktop, it deletes the file from original location too....
  10. Why my system auto saves all folders/files on desktop and documents folder from my D drive?

Why my system auto saves all folders/files on desktop and documents folder from my D drive?: Why my system auto saves all folders/files on desktop and documents folder from my D drive. If I delete the file from desktop, it deletes the file from original location too....