Windows 10: One drive on external hdd

Discus and support One drive on external hdd in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My new computer has a tiny internal hdd so I want to put my one drive on my external hdd. How do I do that? By the way I just ordered the new computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Miss Bad Wolf, Jul 17, 2017.

1. One drive on external hdd

My new computer has a tiny internal hdd so I want to put my one drive on my external hdd. How do I do that?
    By the way I just ordered the new computer so I do not have it yet.

:)

Miss Bad Wolf, Jul 17, 2017

2. what is this code 0x80004003

when copy xbox one game from external hdd to xbox

This gives error

Link took the game to the hard drive

SandLemming6206, Jul 17, 2017
  3. Windows 10 CD/DVD Drive Does Not Show

That is the problem. File Explorer doesn't recognize the DVD RW drive. Nor does it "see" one of my external HDDs (Hitach) This is a serious problem.

JohnBrathwaite, Jul 17, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

One drive on external hdd

Brink, Jul 17, 2017
Thema:

One drive on external hdd

1. One drive on external hdd - Similar Threads - drive external hdd

2. Seagate One Touch HDD 4TB external hard drive no longer working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seagate One Touch HDD 4TB external hard drive no longer working.: My external hard drive, which was being used to store games on my Xbox One, suddenly stopped working after I moved the console from one location to another. What do I mean by that? The console does not seem to recognize it, despite the USB port being used to power the HDD I...
  3. Seagate One Touch HDD 4TB external hard drive no longer working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Seagate One Touch HDD 4TB external hard drive no longer working.: My external hard drive, which was being used to store games on my Xbox One, suddenly stopped working after I moved the console from one location to another. What do I mean by that? The console does not seem to recognize it, despite the USB port being used to power the HDD I...
  4. Seagate One Touch HDD 4TB external hard drive no longer working.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. One Drive/External Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive/External Hard Drive: For some time since I have done a Reinstall of windows, I had issues of when I would try to eject my external hard drive, with a notice that another program was using the drive and could not eject.I noticed when I was exploring various ways to solve this issue that Task...
  6. One Drive/External Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Drive/External Hard Drive: For some time since I have done a Reinstall of windows, I had issues of when I would try to eject my external hard drive, with a notice that another program was using the drive and could not eject.I noticed when I was exploring various ways to solve this issue that Task...
  7. Drive space problems on external HDD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Drive space problems on external HDD: Hey I was wondering if anybody here knows why when I try to copy a large 107GB file to a NTFS external hard drive, it immediately occupies that size and then explorer starts copying it, obviously leaving me with a couple of GB and then it gives an error saying that there...
  8. external hdd

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    external hdd: Heyo guys! i want to switch from linux to windows but i have 1 little question about my external hard drive. Will it just work fine on windows or do i need to format it first? thanks in advance! submitted by /u/gekkemat [link] [comments]...
  9. External HDD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External HDD: What would happen to the Windows 10 installation on my SSD if I connected an external HDD with Linux installed on it, whilst using Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-hdd/54e8dff5-f3f2-4f6d-8365-d6c9969434cb
  10. External HDD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External HDD: Hello, I recently used the Media Creation tool to reinstall windows on my system, and the drive was set to 31.9GB instead of the original size 1TB. I fixed that issue, by extending the volume. anyway, if I format it, it doesn't show up in This PC. so I had to create a...