Windows 10: One Drive on WIN 10

Discus and support One Drive on WIN 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I have just upgraded to Win 10 from Win 7. With Microsoft's push to have everything in the cloud I am really surprised that I am finding... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nevica, Jul 30, 2015.

1. nevica Win User

One Drive on WIN 10

Hello,

I have just upgraded to Win 10 from Win 7.

With Microsoft's push to have everything in the cloud I am really surprised that I am finding it really difficult to access my One Drive from Win 10.

Can anyone explain how this is done please?

:)

nevica, Jul 30, 2015

2. Transfer one drive files to new PC

I am getting a new PC (Win 10). Old PC (Win 10) had one drive files with the login associated with that copy of Win 10. How do i get the old one drive files to my new PC? Do I need a new ID/PW on the new Win 10 or do I use the old one on the new PC?

MikeBridges, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Network Backup for Win 10

I have Win 7 Enterprise and am backing up to a network drive. Will Win 10 or Win 10 Pro do that? If so, which one?

LarryCowan, Jul 30, 2015
  4. swarfega Win User

One Drive on WIN 10

In what way are you having trouble with it. Please elaborate.

swarfega, Jul 30, 2015
  5. nevica Win User
    Ok, Cannot access from the explorer. It doesn't show up even when I am logged in with my MS account.

nevica, Jul 30, 2015
  6. RonRock Win User
    I hope someone can help. I also have OneDrive issues.

I have inadvertently removed OneDrive from my Windows 10 system in "Add and Remove Programs" Now I do not have any access to my OneDrive from my computer other than from the web page.

How can I repair my OneDrive.

The reason I was even in the Add and Remove Programs was that my OneDrive did not show in the File Explorer under Quick Links or anywhere on the list of available files after the upgrade. For some reason the upgrade did not include my OneDrive.

RonRock, Jul 30, 2015
  7. nevica Win User
    Hello OneRock,

That is my issue also. Although I didn't have OneFrive installed in the first place. Just cannot add One drive in the File Explorer. Should be an easy thing do as it was very straight forward to do in WIn 7 and 8.1.
    Additionally, there is a One Drive app available on the Microsoft Website for Win 10. It is only for Win 7 and 8.1.

Come one Microsoft what are you doing?

nevica, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

One Drive on WIN 10

1. One Drive on WIN 10 - Similar Threads - Drive

2. non removable folder on my D Drive non-system drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    non removable folder on my D Drive non-system drive: Hi Microsoft, I want to express my extreme frustration on your Xbox app creating several freaking non-removable folder on my backup drive D: as follow:- - Programfiles - WindowsApps - WpSystem I suspect those folder were there because I have located the xbox gamepass...
  3. The "user" file on my previous boot drive wount load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The "user" file on my previous boot drive wount load: So recently I Have gone from a HDD to a M.2 SSD and I had some troubles with the detection of the HDD but it was resolved after I unpaired the intel optane and the HDD. but anyway I tried to get my important files from the HDD which i had stored on the desktop. I double...
  4. Swap OEM OS drive between two computers.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Swap OEM OS drive between two computers.: So I have a PC running OEM win10. I finally want to upgrade to another PC that also has OEM win10. Can I just swap my OS drive? I basically want to upgrade my motherboard and not having to reinstall everything. Thanks....
  5. Google Drive is in File Explorer, can't get rid of it, 'Location is not available', please...

Google Drive is in File Explorer, can't get rid of it, 'Location is not available', please...: Hi there, I uninstalled Google Drive from my computer, but it stayed behind in File Explorer. I can't open the file, can't delete, can't move. It's just there. Anyone know how I can get rid of it? See screenshot for error message: [ATTACH]...
  6. 3 same user accounts on 3 different comps. 1 user of the 3 cannot access shared drives from...

3 same user accounts on 3 different comps. 1 user of the 3 cannot access shared drives from...: 3 desktop PCs. 3 user accounts each. All clean installs. Using microsoft accounts, i.e. hotmail IDs and passwords to setup each account and then PIN. Absolutely the same procedure on each PC. name: comp1 workgroup: workgroup *** Email address is removed for privacy *** pin...
  7. Microsoft Store will not let me install games on any other drive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store will not let me install games on any other drive: Hello, I am trying to install a game from the microsoft store on my second harddrive but microsoft store will not pickup any other harddrive even after going into settings and changing where new content is saved. This solution worked once and never again back to ground...
  8. I no longer see my users subdirectory on my d drive in various applications and now window...

I no longer see my users subdirectory on my d drive in various applications and now window...: I'm logged into my computer as a user, and see my subdirectory under the C:\user directory, but more and more I no longer see the same named directory under the D:\users directory. This first started back in January in various programs, but I could see my user directory with...
  9. Files not being saved to new drive even though I selected the option to save to that drive

Files not being saved to new drive even though I selected the option to save to that drive: So I recently filled up my SSD and now I am trying to use my other drive. I went to settings and then storage then I went to "change where new content is saved" and chose my hard disk. However, when I changed my new incoming files to be located into the hard disk the files...
  10. What Happens to Other Drives When a clean installation is done

in Windows 10 Customization
    What Happens to Other Drives When a clean installation is done: Hi, I am using a windows 10 pro 32 bit architecture pc.My pc had become so slow these days so i thought to do a clean installation.But i have few important files in other disks like that of the photo uploaded.I have a doubt if the data in disk other than the system reserved...