Windows 10: One Drive on WIN 10

Discus and support One Drive on WIN 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I have just upgraded to Win 10 from Win 7. With Microsoft's push to have everything in the cloud I am really surprised that I am finding... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nevica, Jul 30, 2015.

1. nevica Win User

One Drive on WIN 10

Hello,

I have just upgraded to Win 10 from Win 7.

With Microsoft's push to have everything in the cloud I am really surprised that I am finding it really difficult to access my One Drive from Win 10.

Can anyone explain how this is done please?

:)

nevica, Jul 30, 2015

2. Transfer one drive files to new PC

I am getting a new PC (Win 10). Old PC (Win 10) had one drive files with the login associated with that copy of Win 10. How do i get the old one drive files to my new PC? Do I need a new ID/PW on the new Win 10 or do I use the old one on the new PC?

MikeBridges, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Network Backup for Win 10

I have Win 7 Enterprise and am backing up to a network drive. Will Win 10 or Win 10 Pro do that? If so, which one?

LarryCowan, Jul 30, 2015
  4. swarfega Win User

One Drive on WIN 10

In what way are you having trouble with it. Please elaborate.

swarfega, Jul 30, 2015
  5. nevica Win User
    Ok, Cannot access from the explorer. It doesn't show up even when I am logged in with my MS account.

nevica, Jul 30, 2015
  6. RonRock Win User
    I hope someone can help. I also have OneDrive issues.

I have inadvertently removed OneDrive from my Windows 10 system in "Add and Remove Programs" Now I do not have any access to my OneDrive from my computer other than from the web page.

How can I repair my OneDrive.

The reason I was even in the Add and Remove Programs was that my OneDrive did not show in the File Explorer under Quick Links or anywhere on the list of available files after the upgrade. For some reason the upgrade did not include my OneDrive.

RonRock, Jul 30, 2015
  7. nevica Win User
    Hello OneRock,

That is my issue also. Although I didn't have OneFrive installed in the first place. Just cannot add One drive in the File Explorer. Should be an easy thing do as it was very straight forward to do in WIn 7 and 8.1.
    Additionally, there is a One Drive app available on the Microsoft Website for Win 10. It is only for Win 7 and 8.1.

Come one Microsoft what are you doing?

nevica, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

One Drive on WIN 10

1. One Drive on WIN 10 - Similar Threads - Drive

2. How can I access and use my disk drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I access and use my disk drive?: For context my disk drive was somehow already formatted and partitioned. I have tried deleting the partition but all of the options for my disk are greyed out, also all of my attempts to manually fix it using CMD to delete the partition have failed. All I want is to use the...
  3. How can I access and use my disk drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I access and use my disk drive?: For context my disk drive was somehow already formatted and partitioned. I have tried deleting the partition but all of the options for my disk are greyed out, also all of my attempts to manually fix it using CMD to delete the partition have failed. All I want is to use the...
  4. How can I access and use my disk drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can I recombine separate boot and system partitions back into one bootable system drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I recombine separate boot and system partitions back into one bootable system drive?: I am trying to turn an old 32bit Vista system into a Virtual Computer to run on my new Win11 PC in Hyper-V. However, the virtual machine boots to a BSOD. The old system had Acronis True Image installed now uninstalled, and it appears to have moved the boot portion of the...
  6. Can I recombine separate boot and system partitions back into one bootable system drive?

Can I recombine separate boot and system partitions back into one bootable system drive?: I am trying to turn an old 32bit Vista system into a Virtual Computer to run on my new Win11 PC in Hyper-V. However, the virtual machine boots to a BSOD. The old system had Acronis True Image installed now uninstalled, and it appears to have moved the boot portion of the...
  7. one drive sign in isn't possible i dont know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    one drive sign in isn't possible i dont know why: Correlation Id: 8114636c-df74-46a6-94ac-92c81795c600Timestamp: 2024-04-25T20:40:15.000ZDPTI: 19d2c5aab8c2582f3c802a9532b56e66e1b2569c607143519404cde8f8fdd2abError Tag: 7q6caError Code: -2147023174...
  8. one drive sign in isn't possible i dont know why

one drive sign in isn't possible i dont know why: Correlation Id: 8114636c-df74-46a6-94ac-92c81795c600Timestamp: 2024-04-25T20:40:15.000ZDPTI: 19d2c5aab8c2582f3c802a9532b56e66e1b2569c607143519404cde8f8fdd2abError Tag: 7q6caError Code: -2147023174...
  9. Win10 hard drive going into green screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 hard drive going into green screen: So I had a malware infection last night. I ran a few suggested apps, and was able to get my pc back up and running. But when I booted the PC this morning, it went to the dreaded green screen. Now it won't boot, boot repair isn't working does it ever?, and there is no option...
  10. Win10 hard drive going into green screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 hard drive going into green screen: So I had a malware infection last night. I ran a few suggested apps, and was able to get my pc back up and running. But when I booted the PC this morning, it went to the dreaded green screen. Now it won't boot, boot repair isn't working does it ever?, and there is no option...