Windows 10: ONE DRIVE ON WINDOWS 10

Discus and support ONE DRIVE ON WINDOWS 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HELLO, I HAVE WINDOWS 10. AND ONE DRIVE WAS ACTIVE SINCE THE BEGINING, WHICH I WANTED TO SHUT FOR A WHILE. BUT WHEN I CHOOSE TO DELETE THE FILES ON ONE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jayeshkanodia, Jun 10, 2021.

1. ONE DRIVE ON WINDOWS 10

HELLO, I HAVE WINDOWS 10. AND ONE DRIVE WAS ACTIVE SINCE THE BEGINING, WHICH I WANTED TO SHUT FOR A WHILE. BUT WHEN I CHOOSE TO DELETE THE FILES ON ONE DRIVE FOLDER IT DELETED ALL MY DESKTOP FILES TOO! I DON'T HAVE ANY BACKUP AND NOW I LOST ALL MY FILES!? KINDLY HELP ME ASAP.PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO DISABLE ONE DRIVE WITHOUT DELETING ALL MY FILES!

:)

jayeshkanodia, Jun 10, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 10, 2021
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jun 10, 2021
  4. ONE DRIVE ON WINDOWS 10

little cat, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

ONE DRIVE ON WINDOWS 10

1. ONE DRIVE ON WINDOWS 10 - Similar Threads - DRIVE

2. Drive letter for main HD changed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drive letter for main HD changed: Somehow, the drive letter for my main HD RAID drive which was D: has been changed. My desktop and a number of other critical files are located on it, so I cannot run Disk Manager. How can I change the drive letter from G: to D:?...
  3. Microsoft Store game will not install on one of my drives.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store game will not install on one of my drives.: I'm trying to install Dark Alliance on my NVMe drive labeled G: in this case. The game will install on any other drive except that one. I don't get an error code for this. When I click the install button nothing happens....
  4. 0xc000014c error, made recovery drive USB now what??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    0xc000014c error, made recovery drive USB now what??: Old computer finally kicked the bucket, got 0xc000014c error codeBought a new computer as needed one anyway, made a recovery drive on a USBI need to get my files from my old computerI’ve inserted the USB and started the old computer up and still the same screen, what do I do...
  5. 32GB SanDisk USB Flash Drive not listed on Windows Explorer

32GB SanDisk USB Flash Drive not listed on Windows Explorer: I've had issues with a 32GB SanDisk USB Flash Drive which is normally shown as the F: drive where it's unlisted on Windows Explorer, but is still recognized by the system.As shown in the attached image, the drive is picked up by Devices and Printers in the Control Panel where...
  6. C: Drive storage space nearly full: Invisible files??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C: Drive storage space nearly full: Invisible files??: My C: drive storage is "nearly full", due to it thinking grand theft auto is installed on my C: drive. I never installed GTA onto my C drive to my knowledge, I did install it onto my D: drive and have since deleted it. I can't click the uninstall button and can't find the...
  7. Getting the drive referred to by a disk event Disk N PDO name: \Device\PPPPPPPP

Getting the drive referred to by a disk event Disk N PDO name: \Device\PPPPPPPP: Hi,This is a variant of a question that has been raised quite a number of times.I get events in the System event log with messages such as:The IO operation at logical block address 0x5b1f48 for Disk 2 PDO name: \Device\00000451 was retried.Note that there are two particular...
  8. Cloning a large drive to a smaller drive,

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Cloning a large drive to a smaller drive,: I have a 1 Terabyte drive that I want to clone to a 500 gig M2 SSD. Would it be better if I split that drive in half to 500gig. The C drive would be a 500 gig partition and the other 500 would be a separate partition. I would then just clone the C drive partition to the SSD....
  9. Veracrypt vs Bitlocker Formatting drive?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Veracrypt vs Bitlocker Formatting drive?: I have a new drive, it's for storage only, can I simply use quick format with Veracrypt? Bitlocker has the option to encrypt as you put data on the drive, instead of encrypting the whole drive first, is that not similar to quick format? Encrypt the entire drive, or to not...
  10. I am rebuilding my desktop with new hard drive and new motherboard, do I need a new copy of...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am rebuilding my desktop with new hard drive and new motherboard, do I need a new copy of...: My old hard drive died while upgrading to a new one . I can not seem to get everything to work. I have tried a clean install using a boot usb drive but the computer shuts down as soon as it tries to start up windows. Or it asks for a repair and then shuts down. All attempts...