Windows 10: ONE Drive...ONE pain.

Discus and support ONE Drive...ONE pain. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I get rid of ONE Drive in Windows 10? AND keep it from invading file paths on future downloads????... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by b4everYoung, Dec 14, 2018.

1. ONE Drive...ONE pain.

How do I get rid of ONE Drive in Windows 10? AND keep it from invading file paths on future downloads????

:)

b4everYoung, Dec 14, 2018
  2. little cat, Dec 14, 2018
  3. Lentha Q Win User
    Cannot uninstall Chromium browser at all on Windows 10.

SusanMaryElizabeth;

followed the steps you have posted here and was doin' great until the very last step. opened my C: drive but no Chromium folder listed. any other suggestions? really want Chromium off my system as it's a pain in the butt!!!!

thanks for your assistance,

lentha

Lentha Q, Dec 14, 2018
  4. rhegde Win User

ONE Drive...ONE pain.

Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Dec 14, 2018
Thema:

ONE Drive...ONE pain.

1. ONE Drive...ONE pain. - Similar Threads - Drive pain

2. how do I see what is on my portable disc drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I see what is on my portable disc drive?: I have a portable CD/DVR drive. How do I view what is on that disc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-see-what-is-on-my-portable-disc-drive/064fa5c1-19c4-47a8-a077-54a5e679cb47
  3. how do I see what is on my portable disc drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I see what is on my portable disc drive?: I have a portable CD/DVR drive. How do I view what is on that disc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-see-what-is-on-my-portable-disc-drive/064fa5c1-19c4-47a8-a077-54a5e679cb47
  4. how do I see what is on my portable disc drive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Laptop updated and Seagate External Portable Hard Drive Not Working

Laptop updated and Seagate External Portable Hard Drive Not Working: My laptop update by itself and now when ever I try to use my seagate external portable hard drive the computer tells me that "D:\ is not accessible, The file or directory is corrupted and unreadabale"...
  6. Windows 11, copying files between hard drives painfully slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, copying files between hard drives painfully slow: Has anyone else experiencing extremely long times for copying one hard drive to another?I'm trying to copy all the files from a standard 3.5" hard drive to an SSD.It's almost 1TB of data but the speeds continuosly drop to less than 1MB/s when in safe mode, as running the PC...
  7. Windows 11, copying files between hard drives painfully slow

Windows 11, copying files between hard drives painfully slow: Has anyone else experiencing extremely long times for copying one hard drive to another?I'm trying to copy all the files from a standard 3.5" hard drive to an SSD.It's almost 1TB of data but the speeds continuosly drop to less than 1MB/s when in safe mode, as running the PC...
  8. Boot Time painfully slow on WD m.2 SSD Drive

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Boot Time painfully slow on WD m.2 SSD Drive: I recently built my PC from scratch and decided to use the: WD Blue 3D NAND 1TB PC SSD - SATA III 6 Gb/s M.2 2280 Solid State Drive - WDS100T2B0B As my Boot Drive / Steam Library. I am however noticing that my System Boot time can exceed 60 seconds if not longer (has taken...
  9. Boot Time painfully slow on WD m.2 SSD Drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot Time painfully slow on WD m.2 SSD Drive: I recently built my PC from scratch and decided to use the: WD Blue 3D NAND 1TB PC SSD - SATA III 6 Gb/s M.2 2280 Solid State Drive - WDS100T2B0B As my Boot Drive / Steam Library. I am however noticing that my System Boot time can exceed 60 seconds if not longer (has taken...
  10. Copy Files from Hard Drive to SD Card - Painfully Slow Transfer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Copy Files from Hard Drive to SD Card - Painfully Slow Transfer: I am in the process of transferring files from my laptop's hard drive to a 256 GB SD card in the laptop's card reader slot. The transfer started quickly but then it slowed down drastically and has stayed down since. I've looked at some similar posts and tried a few of the...