Windows 10: One Drive PC app

Discus and support One Drive PC app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am not able to sign in to One Drive from my PC app. I tried the unlink account option under setting. And I was hoping I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by numberman, Feb 14, 2020 at 12:52 PM.

1. numberman Win User

One Drive PC app

Hello,

I am not able to sign in to One Drive from my PC app. I tried the unlink account option under setting. And I was hoping I can add the account back again. But it did not work. It just won't let me log in, the "loading" circle keeps spinning with no end. Please help.

JH

:)

2. My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

3. Arun B J Win User

One Drive PC app

Games from App Store

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below for the Windows store downloads.

• Press Windows + E.

• Click on This PC at the top left corner.

• Click on C: Drive.

• Click on Program files.

• Click on Windows Apps.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Thema:

One Drive PC app

1. One Drive PC app - Similar Threads - Drive app

2. Cant install store app on different drive.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant install store app on different drive.: Ive already followed the steps outlined in other answers given for this question. 1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings. 2. Click on System > Storage. 3. Click on Change where new content is saved under More storage settings. 4. Select F drive using the drop...
  3. I can't install windows apps on my new hard drive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't install windows apps on my new hard drive: Hello everyone ! So I have a big problem right now, I can install apps and games on every hard drive I got, except the latest one I had a month ago, I get error 0x80070057 whenever I try to install things from windows store or Xbox beta app on it I can install anything from...
  4. Unable to run apps from old drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to run apps from old drive: Hey, Background to problem: My OS was installed on my Internal Hard Drive the "old drive" from now on but failed to run. I wanted to salvage my files so I fresh-installed the OS on my SSD after formatting it my other drive. Initially I had some permission problems accessing...
  5. is it possible 2 encrypt an 'active' drive that other apps need acces

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    is it possible 2 encrypt an 'active' drive that other apps need acces: I have : Core i5 v3 12GB DDR3 RAM Gigabyte Mobo H71M-D3H Giagbyte GTZ 650 OC 1 x 250GB Samsung EVO 860 system drive 1 x 2TB 7200rpm - storage 1 x 500GB 7200RPM - storage 1 x Mobile 500GB 5400RPM drive - storage i I woulike to ecrypt my downloads folder in the 2Tb storage ,...
  6. Do most anti-virus/malware apps scan all drives or just C:?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Do most anti-virus/malware apps scan all drives or just C:?: This may sound as a simple question but I have noticed that when I run HitmanPro Alert it only shows the C: drive being scanned! I also have Malwarebytes Pro so my question is when I run a scan with either HitmanPro Alert or Malwarebytes Pro do they scan all drives (4x) in...
  7. photos marked as favorites on computer one drive app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    photos marked as favorites on computer one drive app: I spent hours reviewing over 5000 photos and marking favorites on the OneDrive app, using the "Photos" app on my laptop. Now I am unable to find out how to locate the photos I marked. Is there no way to go to a folder and pull up "favorites?"...
  8. can no longer install Windows 10 games/apps on ExFAT drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can no longer install Windows 10 games/apps on ExFAT drive: I used to be able to install Windows 10 games and apps via the Windows Store on all of my hard drives. Now, two of them, which are formatted ExFAT, can no longer accept new game installs. Existing games installed on those drives, which were installed before this weird update...
  9. I can’t move apps to my new drive for some reason? Ideas?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can’t move apps to my new drive for some reason? Ideas?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Spyderrock [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eh13pt/i_cant_move_apps_to_my_new_drive_for_some_reason/
  10. C-Drive Apps&Features at 151 gb when top file size is 858mb

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    C-Drive Apps&Features at 151 gb when top file size is 858mb: Hello, I have tried to contact support, however they could not help me so i am hoping you guys can. My C-Drive is now down to 30gb was down to 10gb but i freed desktop space. Apps & Features is using 151 gb when the top file size is 858 mb on there. I was wondering if there...