Windows 10: One Drive PC app

Discus and support One Drive PC app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am not able to sign in to One Drive from my PC app. I tried the unlink account option under setting. And I was hoping I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by numberman, Feb 14, 2020.

1. numberman Win User

One Drive PC app

Hello,

I am not able to sign in to One Drive from my PC app. I tried the unlink account option under setting. And I was hoping I can add the account back again. But it did not work. It just won't let me log in, the "loading" circle keeps spinning with no end. Please help.

JH

:)

numberman, Feb 14, 2020
  2. little cat, Feb 14, 2020
  3. My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

One Drive PC app

Games from App Store

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below for the Windows store downloads.

• Press Windows + E.

• Click on This PC at the top left corner.

• Click on C: Drive.

• Click on Program files.

• Click on Windows Apps.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

One Drive PC app

1. One Drive PC app - Similar Threads - Drive app

2. How to set a default app when double-clicking on an external USB DVD Drive icon in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to set a default app when double-clicking on an external USB DVD Drive icon in Windows 10?: I'm using Windows 10 Pro 22H2 with an external USB DVD drive and I'm having issues with the DVD icon selected in the image below. I have VLC Media Player associated with DVDs, and it works the way I want when:inserting a DVD, i.e. it autoplays in VLC;right-clicking on the...
  3. How to set a default app when double-clicking on an external USB DVD Drive icon in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to set a default app when double-clicking on an external USB DVD Drive icon in Windows 10?: I'm using Windows 10 Pro 22H2 with an external USB DVD drive and I'm having issues with the DVD icon selected in the image below. I have VLC Media Player associated with DVDs, and it works the way I want when:inserting a DVD, i.e. it autoplays in VLC;right-clicking on the...
  4. How to set a default app when double-clicking on an external USB DVD Drive icon in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Apps on secondary drive are loading with 5-10 seconds delay.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps on secondary drive are loading with 5-10 seconds delay.: Hi, i just ended up building my new PC and i got a problem with all apps installed on my secondary drive. They are opening with 5-10 seconds delay. Apps that are on my system drive are opening instantly.My specs: CPU: Ryzen 7 78003DX RAM: Corsair Dominator 16GB 6000Mhz CL30...
  6. Apps on secondary drive are loading with 5-10 seconds delay.

Apps on secondary drive are loading with 5-10 seconds delay.: Hi, i just ended up building my new PC and i got a problem with all apps installed on my secondary drive. They are opening with 5-10 seconds delay. Apps that are on my system drive are opening instantly.My specs: CPU: Ryzen 7 78003DX RAM: Corsair Dominator 16GB 6000Mhz CL30...
  7. External drive can't be safely ejected due to in use : How do I know which process/app is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External drive can't be safely ejected due to in use : How do I know which process/app is...: Hi! Ocasionally, when I wanna safely eject my external, this msg box appearsI close every file explorer windows, but still, so, how do I know which things is using my externals, so I can close them before I remove my externals?...
  8. External drive can't be safely ejected due to in use : How do I know which process/app is...

External drive can't be safely ejected due to in use : How do I know which process/app is...: Hi! Ocasionally, when I wanna safely eject my external, this msg box appearsI close every file explorer windows, but still, so, how do I know which things is using my externals, so I can close them before I remove my externals?...
  9. How do we fix the Photo app to access files on sharedmapped drives?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do we fix the Photo app to access files on sharedmapped drives?: I have to move the files from the shared drive to the desktop in order for them to be viewed. It just opens in a black screen when trying to open a .jpg or .png file from the shared drive. How do we change the settings to open files on shared drives? I now have to install...
  10. How do we fix the Photo app to access files on sharedmapped drives?

How do we fix the Photo app to access files on sharedmapped drives?: I have to move the files from the shared drive to the desktop in order for them to be viewed. It just opens in a black screen when trying to open a .jpg or .png file from the shared drive. How do we change the settings to open files on shared drives? I now have to install...