Windows 10: One Drive Personal Missing from PC-Work and personal accounts mixed up-help !

Discus and support One Drive Personal Missing from PC-Work and personal accounts mixed up-help ! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My personal one drive is missing from my PC and is on line too but my files are still on my hard drive-in a folder called OneDrive. I want to restore... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jonny pen, Jan 29, 2023.

1. jonny pen Win User

One Drive Personal Missing from PC-Work and personal accounts mixed up-help !

My personal one drive is missing from my PC and is on line too but my files are still on my hard drive-in a folder called OneDrive. I want to restore my one drive but it seems my personal account is getting confused with my work account even though they have different email addresses and log ins. I want to access my personal one drive on line as well and sync across devices but sometimes its there sometimes its not. When i go to restore & attempt the ID check I get 404 file or directory not found error. Its a real mess. When i try to get help it says you re an administrator go to the admin

:)

jonny pen, Jan 29, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft: Additional steps to help keep personal information secure

Source: Additional steps to help keep your personal information secure - Microsoft on the Issues

Brink, Jan 29, 2023
  3. Microsoft work and personal accounts

I have two different Microsoft accounts. One for work and one for personal use. Each account is linked to a different PC.

Lately, I rarely use my personal desktop PC and only use my work Laptop.

What I need to know is, if there is an option so that I could link or merge the two accounts, or maybe add my personal account to my work laptop so that I have my personal settings added and can access them for the laptop as well as my desktop.

What I would need is access to my personal contacts, OneDrive, Skype etc, without losing the respective work options. Also I would not like them to be merged in to one big mess. Like, for example, having one large Skype contact list containing personal and
    work contacts.

Thank you.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings

Philip Frag, Jan 29, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft To Do can now share lists from personal to work accounts

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...s/ba-p/1733030

Brink, Jan 29, 2023
Thema:

1. One Drive Personal Missing from PC-Work and personal accounts mixed up-help ! - Similar Threads - Drive Personal Missing

2. Linking personal and business One Drive accounts to work and personal computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linking personal and business One Drive accounts to work and personal computers: Hello,I have connected my personal and work/business One Drive accounts to my work laptop. I just got a brand new personal laptop with a new personal Microsoft 365 subscription and connected my personal One Drive, but could automatically see files from my work One Drive even...
  3. Linking personal and business One Drive accounts to work and personal computers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Linking personal and business One Drive accounts to work and personal computers: Hello,I have connected my personal and work/business One Drive accounts to my work laptop. I just got a brand new personal laptop with a new personal Microsoft 365 subscription and connected my personal One Drive, but could automatically see files from my work One Drive even...
  4. Switch personal account to work one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switch personal account to work one: I need to log in to windows as *** Email address is removed for privacy *** while keeping all files, settings. ssh, and so on, cause it would take days to reconfigure. how do i keep user while logging all my actions as the work acc...
  5. Switch personal account to work one

Switch personal account to work one: I need to log in to windows as *** Email address is removed for privacy *** while keeping all files, settings. ssh, and so on, cause it would take days to reconfigure. how do i keep user while logging all my actions as the work acc...
  6. One Drive Personal Missing from PC-Work and personal accounts mixed up-help !

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive Personal Missing from PC-Work and personal accounts mixed up-help !: My personal one drive is missing from my PC and is on line too but my files are still on my hard drive-in a folder called OneDrive. I want to restore my one drive but it seems my personal account is getting confused with my work account even though they have different email...
  7. One Drive Personal Missing from PC-Work and personal accounts mixed up-help !

One Drive Personal Missing from PC-Work and personal accounts mixed up-help !: My personal one drive is missing from my PC and is on line too but my files are still on my hard drive-in a folder called OneDrive. I want to restore my one drive but it seems my personal account is getting confused with my work account even though they have different email...
  8. One Drive Personal

One Drive Personal: I have files that I cannot access because they are in my One Drive Personal folder which is not connected. I have gone to all the chats to reconnect my One Drive to my file folder but it is not helping. Please help me...
  9. One Drive Personal

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive Personal: I have files that I cannot access because they are in my One Drive Personal folder which is not connected. I have gone to all the chats to reconnect my One Drive to my file folder but it is not helping. Please help me...
  10. One Drive Personal

in Windows 10 Gaming