Windows 10: One Drive Personal Premium

Discus and support One Drive Personal Premium in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; If I buy the OneDrive Premium am I getting an upgrade for Windows or for Office365? I already have OneDrive Business but reading the features of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mmQY, Sep 11, 2019.

1. mmQY Win User

One Drive Personal Premium

If I buy the OneDrive Premium am I getting an upgrade for Windows or for Office365?

I already have OneDrive Business but reading the features of OneDrive Premium it sounds like it has the ones I want and those same features are not part of Business OneDrive which sounds a little odd.

I would like to know if there is a Premium Upgrade for OneDrive Business that would give me the same features as the Premium Upgrade for OneDrive Personal before I decide which one to buy.

To be specific. The options for a password access to a folder link as well as an expiration date which are good features to have. I do not see where I can get those on my OneDrive Business though.

I am also confused about where OneDrive Personal comes from? Is it part of Windows 10 ? I only have a business Office 365 account but I do have both a business OneDrive as well as a Personal OneDrive

:)

2. badrobot Win User

Partitioning My Hard Drive Without Losing Data

Download any of the suggested programs above and fire up Youtube for a step by step instruction. Easus is a good software. But I personally use MiniTool Partition Wizard.

It will only take 5 minutes to become a professional hard drive partitioner. One Drive Personal Premium :)

badrobot, Sep 11, 2019
  3. little cat, Sep 11, 2019
  4. One Drive Personal Premium

Settings/Personalization

Hi,

We suggest that you follow the steps below to put your settings back to default and see if it helps.

• Right-click your mouse on your desktop.
    • Click on Personalize.
    • Select Colors.
    • Click on High contrast settings.
    • From the drop-down menu, select None.
    • Click Apply.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

One Drive Personal Premium

1. One Drive Personal Premium - Similar Threads - Drive Personal Premium

2. One Drive Personal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Drive Personal: I have files that I cannot access because they are in my One Drive Personal folder which is not connected. I have gone to all the chats to reconnect my One Drive to my file folder but it is not helping. Please help me...
  3. One Drive Personal

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive Personal: I have files that I cannot access because they are in my One Drive Personal folder which is not connected. I have gone to all the chats to reconnect my One Drive to my file folder but it is not helping. Please help me...
  4. One Drive Personal

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. locked out of one drive personal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    locked out of one drive personal: Over the last couple of days I have been locked out of one-drive personal . when attempting to access I receive the message error 0x8004dc.86 . I have followed the information supplied by microsoft , but as I am locked out , cannot reset my password in order to sync all parts...
  6. locked out of one drive personal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    locked out of one drive personal: Over the last couple of days I have been locked out of one-drive personal . when attempting to access I receive the message error 0x8004dc.86 . I have followed the information supplied by microsoft , but as I am locked out , cannot reset my password in order to sync all parts...
  7. locked out of one drive personal

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Can't access personal vault in one drive

Can't access personal vault in one drive: Hi,Firstly I don't know where to put this post as I can't see one drive on the drop down options so if a moderator can tell me which I can re submit it where it needs to be. thanks,I can't access my personal vault in one drive, I've tried logging in , new code sent each time...
  9. reassign contents of one drive personal to 365 for biz account one drive

reassign contents of one drive personal to 365 for biz account one drive: hi all Can you cancel an O365 personal account but relocate that personal one drive to my other 365 for biz account personal drive? Ideally the contents of Personal onedrive stays intact so it just "moves" to another subscription account. Both accounts are owned by me....
  10. Personal Vault (One Drive)

Personal Vault (One Drive): I must get my laptop serviced. For security, I copied all files to Personal Vault and deleted them on my laptop. But as PV is visible in File Explorer, a 3rd party will be able to see all file and doc names. Acrobat files do not open unless I sign in to PV, but Excel and Word...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mmqY