Windows 10: One Drive Personal Premium

Discus and support One Drive Personal Premium in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; If I buy the OneDrive Premium am I getting an upgrade for Windows or for Office365? I already have OneDrive Business but reading the features of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mmQY, Sep 11, 2019.

1. mmQY Win User

One Drive Personal Premium

If I buy the OneDrive Premium am I getting an upgrade for Windows or for Office365?

I already have OneDrive Business but reading the features of OneDrive Premium it sounds like it has the ones I want and those same features are not part of Business OneDrive which sounds a little odd.

I would like to know if there is a Premium Upgrade for OneDrive Business that would give me the same features as the Premium Upgrade for OneDrive Personal before I decide which one to buy.

To be specific. The options for a password access to a folder link as well as an expiration date which are good features to have. I do not see where I can get those on my OneDrive Business though.

I am also confused about where OneDrive Personal comes from? Is it part of Windows 10 ? I only have a business Office 365 account but I do have both a business OneDrive as well as a Personal OneDrive

:)

2. badrobot Win User

Partitioning My Hard Drive Without Losing Data

Download any of the suggested programs above and fire up Youtube for a step by step instruction. Easus is a good software. But I personally use MiniTool Partition Wizard.

It will only take 5 minutes to become a professional hard drive partitioner. One Drive Personal Premium :)

badrobot, Sep 11, 2019
  3. little cat, Sep 11, 2019
  4. One Drive Personal Premium

Settings/Personalization

Hi,

We suggest that you follow the steps below to put your settings back to default and see if it helps.

• Right-click your mouse on your desktop.
    • Click on Personalize.
    • Select Colors.
    • Click on High contrast settings.
    • From the drop-down menu, select None.
    • Click Apply.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

One Drive Personal Premium

1. One Drive Personal Premium - Similar Threads - Drive Personal Premium

2. My One Drive account defaults to my personal msn email. I want to set up a one drive link...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My One Drive account defaults to my personal msn email. I want to set up a one drive link...: Hi I have One Drive installed on my Surface Pro 5. However, it is tied to my personal msn email address. I want to establish a link to my Office365 Account where most of my business files should be stored. The One Drive automatically defaults to the personal address and I...
  3. How do I access one drive personal files -

How do I access one drive personal files -: I have recently lost a lot of important files and wonder if they are sitting somewhere in my personal folder - it is not showing up in my normal onedrive stuff......
  4. One drive

One drive: My onedrive isn't signing in to sync my computer's one drive with the cloud. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive/c8643239-8a4e-4d0b-a326-9352140810a4"
  5. SSD drive and personal folders

in Windows 10 Support
    SSD drive and personal folders: Does anyone know what caused the recent problems with 1809 where people were losing their personal files in the Documents folder after the 1809 update? Ive read the advice where you right click on the Documents Folder and select properties/location and change the destination...
  6. One drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One drive: hi. I have just bought a new laptop. I have documents on the old laptop onedrive that I want to see on my new laptop onedrive but I see different stuff. how can I see exactly the same documents on the new laptop as the old one. windows 10 on both machines thanks. Dave...
  7. 54GB Hard Drive full when ALL personal files are only on One Drive

54GB Hard Drive full when ALL personal files are only on One Drive: Hi, I have a Surface Pro 3 running up-to-date Windows 10. It has a 54GB hard drive, and for months I have been getting warnings about running out of space. ALL of my personal files are stored cloud-only on One Drive, with other files on an SD card. Under the Storage...
  8. Malwarebytes consumer Premium and Norton Security on one system?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malwarebytes consumer Premium and Norton Security on one system?: All my systems run Norton Internet Security (provided by Comcast for $zero) and it does a good job. My wife accidentally clicked on a link in a spam email, so I'm now doing deep scans on her system. Malwarebytes consumer product free version does remediation only, so I'm...
  9. I Must be one lucky person

in Windows 10 Support
    I Must be one lucky person: I have two 15" HP Envy Touchsmart laptops and an MS SP2 Pro and upgraded all three of the from 8.1 to 10. All three upgrades went about as smooth as you could ask for. I was having a couple of problems on one of my Envy's and the upgrade to 10 fixed the problems. After...
  10. Windows setup direct to personal one-drive rather to business one driv

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows setup direct to personal one-drive rather to business one driv: Hi all, hope you can answer on this one: I have purchase my office suit with via my business account. However, when I log in to my windows , it is linking my onedrive to my personal L: x.xx@hotmail.com (which is my microsoft ID) even tough I sign out from L:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mmqY