Windows 10: one drive pop up

Discus and support one drive pop up in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; New Lenovo laptop win 10 windows 20H2 and my one drive keeps displaying pop up "there was a problem signing you in" after I signed in and used it a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BrittneyPickford, Dec 23, 2020.

1. one drive pop up

New Lenovo laptop win 10 windows 20H2 and my one drive keeps displaying pop up

"there was a problem signing you in"

after I signed in and used it a few times and sync worked fine. Now it will not let me sign in. I removed one drive and reinstalled it but still the same pop up. I believe I may have to delete the sign in from the registry. Or reset windows 10 to clear the registry? what is your recommendation?

:)

BrittneyPickford, Dec 23, 2020
  2. little cat, Dec 23, 2020
  3. Octopolus Win User
    No Safely remove notifiction pop up, HAVE Icon

1st suggestion didnt work at all.
    2nd suggestion works but after that when i stop the device the "normal way" its still the same, no "safe to remove device" shows up

Octopolus, Dec 23, 2020
  4. Lazzer408 Win User

one drive pop up

help. USB drive isn't assigned a drive letter.

Any usb flash drive I plug into my computer isn't assigned a drive letter. The physical drive shows in the "safely remove hardware" but it doesnt show up in disk management. I have tried to populate the volume thru the safely remove hardware properties window and it does pop up in the list but it doesn't stay there. This isn't a format or assign a letter problem. It's more complicated then that. Maybe one of the services needed for usb drive management was disabled? Suggestions needed. btw external usb harddrives work fine.

Lazzer408, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

one drive pop up

1. one drive pop up - Similar Threads - drive pop

2. HELP ME I CANT GET RID OF MICROSOFT FAMILY FEATURES. THE POP-UPS ARE DRIVING ME INSANE! I...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    HELP ME I CANT GET RID OF MICROSOFT FAMILY FEATURES. THE POP-UPS ARE DRIVING ME INSANE! I...: I'm going insane https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-i-cant-get-rid-of-microsoft-family/107d572c-f839-49e6-b63e-107db22fd316
  3. where is the pop up to click on to open usb drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where is the pop up to click on to open usb drive: where is the icon on the lower right hand side for us to click on to open the usb drive we want to download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-pop-up-to-click-on-to-open-usb-drive/0612cec8-e619-453f-b11c-568a9bddd687
  4. where is the pop up to click on to open usb drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where is the pop up to click on to open usb drive: where is the icon on the lower right hand side for us to click on to open the usb drive we want to download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-pop-up-to-click-on-to-open-usb-drive/0612cec8-e619-453f-b11c-568a9bddd687
  5. Computer won't pop up files for any portable hard drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won't pop up files for any portable hard drives: I have two portable hard drives that were working fine a few days ago, recently I tried to plug them in and nothing shows up in files. When I go to eject it shows eject portable. I believe it is something with my laptop and not my drive as a regular USB pops up fine but these...
  6. Computer won't pop up files for any portable hard drives

Computer won't pop up files for any portable hard drives: I have two portable hard drives that were working fine a few days ago, recently I tried to plug them in and nothing shows up in files. When I go to eject it shows eject portable. I believe it is something with my laptop and not my drive as a regular USB pops up fine but these...
  7. Computer won't pop up files for any portable hard drives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. No pop-up to enter bitlocker password while trying to unlock the bitlocker-protected drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No pop-up to enter bitlocker password while trying to unlock the bitlocker-protected drive.: I updated my Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro so that to access the Bitlocker drive encryption. And i added bitlocker encryption on one of my disk drives G:. However suddenly the next day when i double click the drive, I don't see any pop-up that asks for a password, nothing...
  9. No pop-up to enter bitlocker password while trying to unlock the bitlocker-protected drive.

No pop-up to enter bitlocker password while trying to unlock the bitlocker-protected drive.: I updated my Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro so that to access the Bitlocker drive encryption. And i added bitlocker encryption on one of my disk drives G:. However suddenly the next day when i double click the drive, I don't see any pop-up that asks for a password, nothing...
  10. Files like this always pop up on the c drive. What does it do and how can I solve it?

Files like this always pop up on the c drive. What does it do and how can I solve it?: 2023-11-21 13:18:38.667; CRITICAL; Service Manager; 5024; 5028] FlowLock OnSessionChange TryLock 2023-11-21 13:18:38.667; CRITICAL; Service Manager; 5024; 5028] OnSessionChange Start, EventType = 5, EventData = 8, New SessionId = 1, Old SessionId = -1 2023-11-21 13:18:38.667;...