Windows 10: one drive problems

Discus and support one drive problems in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I purchased my laptop with windows 10 already installed. I have on Automatic updates and also occasionally check though Settings/update to ensure I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by lin337, Nov 19, 2019.

1. lin337 Win User

one drive problems

I purchased my laptop with windows 10 already installed. I have on Automatic updates and also occasionally check though Settings/update to ensure I have the latest updates.

1. I do not have the OneDrive cloud icon on my taskbar.

a. I looked through and tried all the solutions and they did not resolve problem.

3. I have a desktop with windows 10 so I can access my files from both computers.

a. However, not all files are not uploading to the cloud.

b. Also, sometimes when I open an email from one computer, it is readable. However, from the other, it is gibberish (symbols and letters 0nly).

:)

lin337, Nov 19, 2019
  2. Jetster Win User

Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Nov 19, 2019
  3. little cat, Nov 19, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

one drive problems

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

one drive problems

1. one drive problems - Similar Threads - drive problems

2. Problems with Microsoft One Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Microsoft One Drive: I have documents in One Drive uner Microsoft that I am unable to access. When asked fto Sign in it won't zccet the gmail and password, yet it is the same infi I used to sign in here to contzct support. It was accepted then with no problem. What is going on. I have documents...
  3. Problems with Microsoft One Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with Microsoft One Drive: I have documents in One Drive uner Microsoft that I am unable to access. When asked fto Sign in it won't zccet the gmail and password, yet it is the same infi I used to sign in here to contzct support. It was accepted then with no problem. What is going on. I have documents...
  4. Windows 11 Media Creation Tool error leading to USB drive problem....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Media Creation Tool error leading to USB drive problem....: Hi guysSo, I basically downloaded the Windows 11 Media Creation Tool from the Windows 11 download site. I ran it and selected an 8GB USB stick 2.0 as the device that should be made into a bootable USB flash drive. It fully downloaded Windows 11 and then started creating......
  5. Windows 11 Media Creation Tool error leading to USB drive problem....

Windows 11 Media Creation Tool error leading to USB drive problem....: Hi guysSo, I basically downloaded the Windows 11 Media Creation Tool from the Windows 11 download site. I ran it and selected an 8GB USB stick 2.0 as the device that should be made into a bootable USB flash drive. It fully downloaded Windows 11 and then started creating......
  6. Help Identifying problem drive from memory dumps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help Identifying problem drive from memory dumps: Hello,I need a little help Identifying what driver may be causing a CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION 109 BSOD. I will post the dump from the original crash followed by the 4 mini dumps from the subsequent crashes after turning on the driver verifier.original analysis of crash:1:...
  7. Help Identifying problem drive from memory dumps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Identifying problem drive from memory dumps: Hello,I need a little help Identifying what driver may be causing a CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION 109 BSOD. I will post the dump from the original crash followed by the 4 mini dumps from the subsequent crashes after turning on the driver verifier.original analysis of crash:1:...
  8. Help Identifying problem drive from memory dumps

9. problems with one drive. I restored a directory called Pictures all folders and sub...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problems with one drive. I restored a directory called Pictures all folders and sub...: 1. My Pictures Folder was was corrupted by a one drive file that I copied to Pictures to save it incase one drive had more problems. 2. I kept getting the error about the one drive file and it wouldn't open the folder pictures so I deleted the directory entry called C...
  10. problems with one drive. I restored a directory called Pictures all folders and sub...

problems with one drive. I restored a directory called Pictures all folders and sub...: 1. My Pictures Folder was was corrupted by a one drive file that I copied to Pictures to save it incase one drive had more problems. 2. I kept getting the error about the one drive file and it wouldn't open the folder pictures so I deleted the directory entry called C...