Windows 10: One drive reporting full when it is uninstalled

Discus and support One drive reporting full when it is uninstalled in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I uninstalled one drive a couple of weeks ago, well I thought I had as there is absolutely no indication of it anywhere in my system except on Users. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Exfso, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Exfso Win User

One drive reporting full when it is uninstalled

I uninstalled one drive a couple of weeks ago, well I thought I had as there is absolutely no indication of it anywhere in my system except on Users. I keep getting a microsoft message that it is full. There is no sign of it when I do a search, no icon on the task bar hidden or otherwise. I have no idea what is going on here, any help much appreciated.

:)

Exfso, Jul 30, 2020

2. One-Drive

When I got as far as the troubleshooter I got a message to say that it would not run with this version of Windows. I am currently running Windows 10 version 903 - Build 18362 239

I then thought that I might try to uninstall it and then re-install it but, strangely it doesn't appear in the Apps nd Features listing.

Bluenose1940, Jul 30, 2020
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused One drive reporting full when it is uninstalled :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jul 30, 2020
  4. One drive reporting full when it is uninstalled

Confused about One Drive

Thank you for the suggestions.

Both of the Microsoft One Drive links just opened the Uninstall page in Control Panel. There are no corresponding entries in that list.

I then went to Settings "Apps and Features" and uninstalled One Drive from there. It no longer appears in the list of programs on the Start button menu.

However, the two Microsoft One Drive entries remain. Apparently they just point to Setup files--and can't be removed from the Start / Programs list. (?)

Grandpa Jim, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

One drive reporting full when it is uninstalled

1. One drive reporting full when it is uninstalled - Similar Threads - drive reporting full

2. "full one drive"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "full one drive": Hi, my Onedrive says its full yet when accessing it says i have <0.1gb used of 5gb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-one-drive/a4248917-e141-4cd1-9075-fa662f9a63b2
  3. "full one drive"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "full one drive": Hi, my Onedrive says its full yet when accessing it says i have <0.1gb used of 5gb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-one-drive/a4248917-e141-4cd1-9075-fa662f9a63b2
  4. "full one drive"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is One Drive full or NOT

Is One Drive full or NOT: After adding a few new file to One Drive, I received a notification "You'll need more storage to keep syncing files." I viewed One Drive on-line and it say there, "One Drive 91% full 496MB remaining. " The One Drive icon in the notification area of my Task Bar shows a red...
  6. Is One Drive full or NOT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is One Drive full or NOT: After adding a few new file to One Drive, I received a notification "You'll need more storage to keep syncing files." I viewed One Drive on-line and it say there, "One Drive 91% full 496MB remaining. " The One Drive icon in the notification area of my Task Bar shows a red...
  7. Is One Drive full or NOT

8. OneDrive reporting full when it is uninstalled

OneDrive reporting full when it is uninstalled: I uninstalled one drive a couple of weeks ago, well I thought I had as there is absolutely no indication of it anywhere in my system except on Users. I keep getting a microsoft message that it is full. There is no sign of it when I do a search, no icon on the task bar hidden...
  9. One-Drive is Full

One-Drive is Full: I had to restore my computer OS Windows 10 Home and accidentally activated One-Drive while doing this. Now my one-drive storage is full and many of my files and pictures were not stored there. When I go to look at those files I get all sorts of errors. I really don't need...
  10. One Drive is full???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    One Drive is full???: Hi, Just got new Surface laptop 2 In size i7 500gb I got it for few weeks there nothing downloaded yet apart from Sims 4 game. I started to move my photos from old laptop and got a message OneDrive is full when I move less than 30% How come? It transfers me to Microsoft...