Windows 10: One drive says I need to give Google Chrom permission to Sync how and where do I do this ?

Discus and support One drive says I need to give Google Chrom permission to Sync how and where do I do this ? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; One drive says it needs permission for Google Chrom. t Sync. How do I do it.?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by MichaelSchwartz3, Nov 6, 2019.

1. One drive says I need to give Google Chrom permission to Sync how and where do I do this ?

One drive says it needs permission for Google Chrom. t Sync. How do I do it.?

:)

MichaelSchwartz3, Nov 6, 2019
  2. ErwinKalt Win User

Chrom

Sehr geehrte Damen u. Herrn

Ich kann Google Chrom nicht öffnen ???

Freundliche Grüsse

Erwin Kalt

ErwinKalt, Nov 6, 2019
  3. Unable to sign in to Google Backup and Sync

Hello,
    I am having trouble logging in Google Backup and Sync on one particular Windows 10 PC in my house.
    It started around the April updates.
    All my other PCs could log in to Backup and Sync without problem, but my main PC cannot.
    I tried many methods (registry cleanup, firewall, antivirus, etc.) and even using the ISO to reinstall Windows 10 (still keeping my apps and files) but I still get an "Error Something went wrong. Your account might not have been added" message when I tried to log in on the first step for Backup and Sync after reinstalling the software. When tried to log in with a browser, after all the steps the browser got stuck on a blank page without anyway to proceed.
    I sought support from the Google Drive forum, but the suggestions they gave still did not solve my problem, and then they just gave up. I wonder if anyone here could help me?

Here is the error message (the next button was unresponsive): Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    I checked the log generated by Backup and Sync, and I noticed an error at the end and not sure if it is related: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Here is the post I made on the Google Drive forum: https://productforums.google.com/for...ve/N3ZwAB6-R_c

Thank you

aoironowind, Nov 6, 2019
  4. One drive says I need to give Google Chrom permission to Sync how and where do I do this ?

Google Drive backup and sync icon in the taskbar is missing in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern and we truly appreciate time and effort that you have taken to research and work on this issue. However, we would suggest you to try following the steps mentioned below and check if it helps.

1. Navigate to C:\ Program Files (x86)\google\googledrivesync.exe
      OR
    2. Go to Start > Computer > Local Disk (C).
    3. Look for Program Files and open.
    4. Then navigate to Google > Drive.
    5. Double click on the googledrivesync.exe file and check.

If the issue still persists, please refer
    Fix problems syncing to your computer
    and also please post your query in

Google Drive Forum Support
    for better assistance.

Regards,

Manjunath_H, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

One drive says I need to give Google Chrom permission to Sync how and where do I do this ?

1. One drive says I need to give Google Chrom permission to Sync how and where do I do this ? - Similar Threads - drive says need

2. How do I disable one-drive. I do not want my files to sync

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I disable one-drive. I do not want my files to sync: I do not want or need one-drive. I have tried closing one-drive but my files still synced. I have recently had an e-mail from Microsoft saying that my one-drive storage is almost full and one of the suggestions was to delete files - however even though I have clicked the...
  3. Do I need one drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Do I need one drive?: Do I need one drive? Can I just uninstall it? It keeps saying I don't have enough space. Don't want to buy more space. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-need-one-drive/fbc3cef6-ddcc-4859-9b8f-f2489d5af090"
  4. How do I get permission

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I get permission: how do I get permission? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-permission/ff20f65a-2d3a-4205-b59e-6e15b615f927"
  5. how do i remove one drive

how do i remove one drive: Hi there. im looking for some help .i had one drive installed (i will never again in my life ever use!!!) it uploaded all of my files to the cloud to which i did not like . so i deiceded to delete this on doing so it left the one drive folder on my computer . now this really...
  6. how do i fix a sync problem with One Drive?

how do i fix a sync problem with One Drive?: I have several folders with red X's https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-a-sync-problem-with-one-drive/43b9237e-2ca4-47ac-b880-ee1a11c742fa"
  7. How do I permanently remove One Drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I permanently remove One Drive?: Since the latest upgrade to Win10..called the Creators something or other, every time I turn on the PC, I get a pop up asking me to sign in to a thing called 'One Drive'. Not interested in the Cloud..no matter who owns it or if it's free or if they pay me to use it. Not...
  8. How do I give different sharing permissions to different computers?

How do I give different sharing permissions to different computers?: Hi. I have a folder full of movies that I'm sharing over the network. I want my raspberry pi to be the only one able to change the content of the folder, but I want everyone on the network to able to read from it, how can this be done? 67351
  9. how do I sync windows 10 calendar with google calendar?

how do I sync windows 10 calendar with google calendar?: Hi, Have been trying for a while to sync windows 10 calendar on my laptop with windows 10 calendar on my wife's laptop. No luck so far. I have linked both individual windows 10 calendars with our individual google calendars, and events transfer successfully from both...
  10. Where do I need to run this command...

in Windows 10 Support
    Where do I need to run this command...: Hi, I've been moving mp3's from one drive to another... In one of the folders I moved I got this message... Description:The server service was unable to recreate the share Modified Bass Song USB (Latest Updated Copy) because the directory G:\Both ~All Songs & Modified...