Windows 10: One drive say's space my is full, I've deleted or moved to ext. hard drive

Discus and support One drive say's space my is full, I've deleted or moved to ext. hard drive in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; One drive say's space my is full, I've deleted or moved to ext. hard drive , properties say's that I'm only at 1.5Gb. but one drive still thinks my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by hottracks(2), Oct 6, 2019.

1. One drive say's space my is full, I've deleted or moved to ext. hard drive

One drive say's space my is full, I've deleted or moved to ext. hard drive , properties say's that I'm only at 1.5Gb. but one drive still thinks my space is full how do you reset the space

:)

hottracks(2), Oct 6, 2019
  2. little cat, Oct 6, 2019
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Oct 6, 2019
  4. One drive say's space my is full, I've deleted or moved to ext. hard drive

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

One drive say's space my is full, I've deleted or moved to ext. hard drive

1. One drive say's space my is full, I've deleted or moved to ext. hard drive - Similar Threads - drive say's space

2. Hard drive is saying it's full but it isn't.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hard drive is saying it's full but it isn't.: Hi, recently I was forced to shut down my laptop without the shutdown procedure, then when I tried to turn it back on it said it was fixing the drive in Stage 1. Then when it finished My C: Drive us saying it's near full although it isn't....
  3. Hard drive is saying it's full but it isn't.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hard drive is saying it's full but it isn't.: Hi, recently I was forced to shut down my laptop without the shutdown procedure, then when I tried to turn it back on it said it was fixing the drive in Stage 1. Then when it finished My C: Drive us saying it's near full although it isn't....
  4. Hard drive is saying it's full but it isn't.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Full hard drive

Full hard drive: I recently received a warning that my hard drive was full. My laptop is a HP 255 G3, which I understood had 5 GB RAM and 500 GB memory. When I checked storage it showed Local Disk C: - 930 GB and that over 860 GB was taken over by Apps & features. I have done some...
  6. Full hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Full hard drive: I recently received a warning that my hard drive was full. My laptop is a HP 255 G3, which I understood had 5 GB RAM and 500 GB memory. When I checked storage it showed Local Disk C: - 930 GB and that over 860 GB was taken over by Apps & features. I have done some...
  7. Deleting Windows.edb and Copying Full Hard Drive

Deleting Windows.edb and Copying Full Hard Drive: Howdy y’all. My toshiba laptop has been haemorrhaging memory for years. No matter how I delete things or how much space I use it it’ll suddenly drop. I got to the point I wanted to figure out why so upon research I installed WinDirStat. I found my answer. 71gb is...
  8. Copy one hard drive "in toto" and move to another hard drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Copy one hard drive "in toto" and move to another hard drive: I have purchased a 2 TB Samsung SSD to replace a 2 TB Toshiba HD - it is the system boot drive. What software have you successfully used to move one drive to the other - so that when I power off and remove the Toshiba HD, the system boots from the new 2 TB Samsung SSD???...
  9. One Drive is not full but it says it is

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    One Drive is not full but it says it is: I bought extra space for One Drive. It is not full, but I keep getting the error message that it is. To top it off, my computer will not save anything - even outside of One Drive - because it says it has no memory left, but it has plenty. I have been saving to USBs. What can...
  10. full hard drive

full hard drive: i have huge temp files appearing evry few minutes. most are AppXpackaging event logsas a consequence the computer hard drive is full and frozen. It fills up faster than I can delete the files. help there is also a text document referencing...