Windows 10: One Drive Settings

Discus and support One Drive Settings in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I cannot click on the settings option on one drive, the option is there when I click on the more option after clicking on the one drive cloud icon,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by nchesh, Jul 28, 2019.

1. nchesh Win User

One Drive Settings

Hi, I cannot click on the settings option on one drive, the option is there when I click on the more option after clicking on the one drive cloud icon, but it wont let me choose it.

:)

nchesh, Jul 28, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 28, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 28, 2019
  4. rhegde Win User

One Drive Settings

Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

One Drive Settings

1. One Drive Settings - Similar Threads - Drive Settings

2. When transfering pictures to my external hard drive how can I set it up to catch duplicate...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When transfering pictures to my external hard drive how can I set it up to catch duplicate...: When transfering pictures to my external hard drive how can I set it up to catch duplicate pictures https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-transfering-pictures-to-my-external-hard/3b13f5ec-5a7d-45e2-b94d-01061aff7328
  3. When transfering pictures to my external hard drive how can I set it up to catch duplicate...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When transfering pictures to my external hard drive how can I set it up to catch duplicate...: When transfering pictures to my external hard drive how can I set it up to catch duplicate pictures https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-transfering-pictures-to-my-external-hard/3b13f5ec-5a7d-45e2-b94d-01061aff7328
  4. One drive folder still uses 80 GB in settings/system/storage after:...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One drive folder still uses 80 GB in settings/system/storage after:...: I need to prevent one drive from using space on disk C. I have tried various solutions such as file on demand etc. to no avail. I have decided to simply remove one drive. But after unlinking, disinstalling and even after having emptied one drive of almost all files show 0.2 G...
  5. One drive folder still uses 80 GB in settings/system/storage after:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive folder still uses 80 GB in settings/system/storage after:...: I need to prevent one drive from using space on disk C. I have tried various solutions such as file on demand etc. to no avail. I have decided to simply remove one drive. But after unlinking, disinstalling and even after having emptied one drive of almost all files show 0.2 G...
  6. One drive folder still uses 80 GB in settings/system/storage after:...

7. Will reseting my PC to Factory settings affect a network drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will reseting my PC to Factory settings affect a network drive?: Will reseting my PC to Factory settings affect a network drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-reseting-my-pc-to-factory-settings-affect-a/a5c4a925-fc91-4481-8aec-eb1a3dc4695b
  8. Will reseting my PC to Factory settings affect a network drive?

Will reseting my PC to Factory settings affect a network drive?: Will reseting my PC to Factory settings affect a network drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-reseting-my-pc-to-factory-settings-affect-a/a5c4a925-fc91-4481-8aec-eb1a3dc4695b
  9. My Drive Doesnt Show Up On Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Drive Doesnt Show Up On Settings: So i wanted to download Forza Horizon 4 from the Microsoft Store but i had only 20GB remaining, i tried to change my settings where it would download to my :D drive but it doesnt show up on my system settings. can someone please help me....
  10. My Drive Doesnt Show Up On Settings

My Drive Doesnt Show Up On Settings: So i wanted to download Forza Horizon 4 from the Microsoft Store but i had only 20GB remaining, i tried to change my settings where it would download to my :D drive but it doesnt show up on my system settings. can someone please help me....